+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have sent you a message over PM, could you pls have a look at it and respond me back.

Thank you,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Rob2K said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have sent you a message over PM, could you pls have a look at it and respond me back.

Thank you,
ANSWERED!

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
legalfalcon said:
This usually refers to when the PNP issuing province has not provided some details and the IRCC is awaiting it. Usually it is a small issue. However, it which province nominated you will determine the issue more accurately.

Passing 6 months is not an issue. Many applicants pass 6 months processing times and it does not mean there is anything wrong with your application. As soon as the missing document or a query is answered by the Province, your file will go into the BGC. Keep ordering the GCMS notes and be positive.
Hi Legalfalcon,
My 6-months will be over on April 12th (in 4 days!) and in my GCMS notes my "Group" is also "secure outstanding". I am asking in order to be sure that I understand you correctly: does it mean CIC is waiting for a document/confirmation etc. from the PROVINCE WHERE I WAS NOMINATED?
Some other people were speculating that it means within the security check CIC contacted some external agencies to get some security related information.
I would appreciate if you could comment and interpret this.
Another thing is the influence of this "secure outstanding" group on processing times. Generally speaking people under this group experience way longer processing times until they get PPR. Do you have any insight regarding to this?
Thank you very much in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Honeyaustin said:
Hi legalfalcon,

i have a question its not exactly about my application, let me know if you can guide me on this.
i ordered gcms note past week, when i was proceeded to payment page i put my card details and clicked on transmit payment, but an error appeared on my screen , i was not sure whether the order was completed or not and after waiting 1 hour i ordered notes again this time it was sucessful and i got a confirmation email too.
but today i checked and found that my creditcard was charged twice, but i got confirmation only once
You have two options:

1. Send an email to the GCMS notes website and inform them of this. Most likely if they have accidentally charged you twice, they will refund. When you order next, make sure of the following:
a. All information you provide over the internet can be stolen, and your personal information is very important, if stolen someone cause potentially use it to take loans and spoil your credit history. Make sure the website you are on is secure by SSL. The simple way of knowing this is by checking the first 3-4 letter. HTTP is where the site is not secure. Whereas HTTPS means it is secure. To read more about this check out - https://myimmitracker.com/en/news/be-aware-internet-email-and-telephone-scams Be safe and avoid identity theft.

2. If you do not hear from the website or they refuse to refund, ask your CC company to cancel one of the transaction or both. You can also dispute those transactions. Most CC companies insure your card for such issues and your funds will be refunded. If you encounter such website, make sure you spread the word and inform other people of the fraud.

Hope this helps. As a side note, if you are ordering GCMS notes, consider ordering them from https://www.getgcms.com. To know more about GET GCMS, you can read here - https://goo.gl/6C1RMI

all the best!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Matt-NL said:
Hi Legalfalcon,
My 6-months will be over on April 12th (in 4 days!) and in my GCMS notes my "Group" is also "secure outstanding". I am asking in order to be sure that I understand you correctly: does it mean CIC is waiting for a document/confirmation etc. from the PROVINCE WHERE I WAS NOMINATED?
Some other people were speculating that it means within the security check CIC contacted some external agencies to get some security related information.
I would appreciate if you could comment and interpret this.
Another thing is the influence of this "secure outstanding" group on processing times. Generally speaking people under this group experience way longer processing times until they get PPR. Do you have any insight regarding to this?
Thank you very much in advance.
'secure outstanding' can refer to any document which IRCC is awaiting. It can be a security screening from CSIS, or information from a foreign government. Without looking into the notes, I cannot pin point it specifically. What you need to look is at what stage your application is at. What do the agents notes state. Based on the collective information, you can narrow down what documents are awaited.

Also, does your GCMS notes have s 15/16 blanked pages or notes. This will be another factor to look into. Some applicants who have "secure outstanding" do see longer waiting times, but it will depend on what information is IRCC looking for. With the limited information you provided and without seeing your notes, I cannot give you any specific answer.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Legalfalcon If you could please look at my question on the main page "express entry" on this forum I would really appreciate your help. It is titled "Humble request for help"

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Honeyaustin said:
Hi legalfalcon,

i have a question its not exactly about my application, let me know if you can guide me on this.
i ordered gcms note past week, when i was proceeded to payment page i put my card details and clicked on transmit payment, but an error appeared on my screen , i was not sure whether the order was completed or not and after waiting 1 hour i ordered notes again this time it was sucessful and i got a confirmation email too.
but today i checked and found that my creditcard was charged twice, but i got confirmation only once
I have answered your question on the thread and here is what I wrote:

Not an issue. Transcription errors are common and happen with a lot of people. You application will not be rejected on this little minute detail, of a wrong apartment number. However, since you have identified it, you should ask your lawyer to get it corrected by raising a CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

You don't need a lawyer or a representative do it, you can do it yourself too. In the explanation, don't go over all the details of your parents and lawyer. This will unnecessarily confuse the agent. Simply state that the information entered in E-App has been inadvertently mention as ADDRESS 210 instead of ADDRESS 310. And request them for a correction as it is on Schedule A. You will receive a reply in 2-4 weeks and it will be fine.

Do not worry on this little issue. Its just a human error. And I much say that you did a great favour to yourself by choosing a lawyer to file your application instead of a consultant.

Hope this helps! All the best!

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
Hi Legal falcon,
Hope you are doing. I got update today with my application. My medical passed today. Also, I am geeting an update in my profile - we are processing your background check.
What stage my application is at right now.

Do you think R10 and criminality checks done with above status of my application.

My AOR -28 January and I am CEC pnp inland applicant. Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
deepgill said:
Hi Legal falcon,
Hope you are doing. I got update today with my application. My medical passed today. Also, I am geeting an update in my profile - we are processing your background check.
What stage my application is at right now.

Do you think R10 and criminality checks done with above status of my application.

My AOR -28 January and I am CEC pnp inland applicant. Regards
Well based on what you have provided, your R10 is surely completed and I believe that Eligibility might also be passed, or under review. In case the eligibility is done at the BGC has started, you may be closer to getting a PPR anytime. But surely R10 is done. The best way to track your application is by ordering GCMS notes.

Hope this helps!

Ordering GCMS:

If you do pan to order GCMS notes, consider ordering them through https://www.getgcms.com, the most secure way of ordering GCMS. If you are from India, you can even pay in INR.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi legalfalcon have you received my notes?Waiting for your feedback.
Regards
Rabin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
RabinJi said:
Hi legalfalcon have you received my notes?Waiting for your feedback.
Regards
Rabin
I have received you notes. However, I have been pre-occupied with professional, academic and personal commitments. The earliest I can get back to you will be this Wednesday. I hope you understand.

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
legalfalcon said:
Well based on what you have provided, your R10 is surely completed and I believe that Eligibility might also be passed, or under review. In case the eligibility is done at the BGC has started, you may be closer to getting a PPR anytime. But surely R10 is done. The best way to track your application is by ordering GCMS notes.

Hope this helps!

Ordering GCMS:

If you do pan to order GCMS notes, consider ordering them through https://www.getgcms.com, the most secure way of ordering GCMS. If you are from India, you can even pay in INR.
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply, really appreciated. What about criminality. I think criminality is usually passed with clean PCC. When criminality is passed usually? Is it passed with R10 review or at elegibility checks? Thanks again for your help. Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
deepgill said:
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply, really appreciated. What about criminality. I think criminality is usually passed with clean PCC. When criminality is passed usually? Is it passed with R10 review or at elegibility checks? Thanks again for your help. Regards
Criminality is usually passed after R10. R10 is the first step and any application that is incomplete without justification is rejected there. Then comes eligibility. Usually before eligibility, the criminality is passed too. But it varies from file to file. The best way to know is GCMS.