+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

xtremenet2021

Jan 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

In Schedule A form (IMM 5669), they ask about memberships in organizations.

What do they mean by a social organization? Could you give me some examples please?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Last edited:

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
@legalfalcon. How visitor visa application is processed? I got reply about status of my visitor visa application through MP office saying that my eligibility has passed and criminality is in process. Does that mean my background verification(security) is in progress? Is it same like express entry process i.e .eligibility test criminality test and security test at last?
Waiting for your response
Have you called MP office? Are you from Canada or Outside country? How its goes, I mean the process? What's their overall response, positive and seems ready to help?

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
For sponsorship applications, you can have siblings or the child's spouse/parter as a co-signor.

Happy to help! Glad all worked out.

@legalfalcon .... Hope you are doing well!

If my brother-in-law sponsored his parents for tourist visa (which they got but have not come to Canada yet), then does he has to count his parents also when considering number of family members for LICO (in reference to Supervisa sponsorship for his in-laws)?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon .... Hope you are doing well!

If my brother-in-law sponsored his parents for tourist visa (which they got but have not come to Canada yet), then does he has to count his parents also when considering number of family members for LICO (in reference to Supervisa sponsorship for his in-laws)?
You do not sponsor anyone on a tourist visa. You only give a letter or invitation, or pay for their travel and stay. Providing a letter of invitation or paying for their travel doe snot make the visitors your dependent and has no bearing on your sponsorship application.

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
You do not sponsor anyone on a tourist visa. You only give a letter or invitation, or pay for their travel and stay. Providing a letter of invitation or paying for their travel doe snot make the visitors your dependent and has no bearing on your sponsorship application.
@legalfalcon
Seriously Sir ... How do you do it? Not only you answer our questions but you also explain it to us in the simplest of words! Respect!!!

Thank you!

abner23444

Mar 28, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon , I graduated from university last year. I did two internships during my university years (one is considered part of my program and another one is part-time, both have same duty and are with my current company) and started working full-time for the same company a month after I graduated.

I first applied for my PGWP online, but later withdrawn the application after getting my PGWP at border. After I got my PGWP, I applied online to renew my TRV within Canada with my PGWP. My TRV (worker) was apporved last year, but as I was reviewing my files today I realized that I made a mistake in my TRV application on IMM5257 employment history section. I declared my two internships in the PGWP online application that was later withdrawn, but forgot to do so in my TRV IMM5257 employment history section due to oversight. (I only mentioned that I started working at my company full time since I graduated). These two internship won't give me extra points for CEC, and I will declare these internships when applying for PR. Am I at risk of misrepresentation? What can I do to fix this? I am applying for PR this year and I really hope this doesn't cause me trouble during PR application.

Thank you so much and I would really appreciate your help.
Hi @legalfalcon, could you share your thought on this? I would really really appreciate your help. Thanks!

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi,
My AOR is Nov 16 2021.Last ADR was Military service form submitted on 12 Oct 2022.On my application tracker Eligibility,Medical,Biometric complete and background verification is in process since 16 Sep 2022.There is no movement in my case since 7 Nov 2022.GCMS already ordered but not received yet.
Please guide how much more time Background Check may take as it is already more than 6 months.

FatimaTaha

Mar 15, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ..hope you are doing well.
in copr details shown in tracker
travel document number is correct.
but issuing country is not correct ...is it a matter of concern ? shall i get it corrected or no need.
shall i raise web form informing this mistake.
waiting for your response...Many thanks

prospective102

Feb 12, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you help me out with a question about POF/bank statement.

I received a gift deed from my parents back in July 2022. Now, since I need to show last 6 months bank statement, the gift deed amount from them won't show in the statement. Do I still need to declare this in my LOE or should I let it be? My funds will still be over the needed amount without the gift deed.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi

I have came to Canada on 20th January 2022 with my wife and my 21 years old Son.

My son gone back to India on 17 February 2022 to complete his study. ( he gone back just in 25 days ).

When my son gone back he hasn't got his PR card so we send his PR card to him with one of our friend who visit india in January 2023.

My question is .

!. When my son will be back to Canada end of year 2023 will he face any problem at airport in Canada ?

2. Does immigration authority will figer out he had not his PR card when he left Canada in 2022, than how he have PR Card ?

3. Is there any rules for PR holder has to visit Canada ones in a year ?

I am so worried please help me ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi

I have came to Canada on 20th January 2022 with my wife and my 21 years old Son.

My son gone back to India on 17 February 2022 to complete his study. ( he gone back just in 25 days ).

When my son gone back he hasn't got his PR card so we send his PR card to him with one of our friend who visit india in January 2023.

My question is .

!. When my son will be back to Canada end of year 2023 will he face any problem at airport in Canada ?

2. Does immigration authority will figer out he had not his PR card when he left Canada in 2022, than how he have PR Card ?

Are you sure you asked enough questions?

anu_8118

Apr 5, 2023
Hi , my husband and I applied for PR in 2020 . He is in Canada and I am in India. He got his PR 10months back but there is not update on my application from IRCC. When contacting IRCC they say your file is complete but I have not received my PPR. Please help on how to get PPR.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi

My question is .

Your Son can land with the PR card. Nobody will raise any questions. Many applicants have been following what your son did.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you help me out with a question about POF/bank statement.

I received a gift deed from my parents back in July 2022. Now, since I need to show last 6 months bank statement, the gift deed amount from them won't show in the statement. Do I still need to declare this in my LOE or should I let it be? My funds will still be over the needed amount without the gift deed.
In my opinion, If the funds are more than 6 months older, you don't need to provide any Gift Deed or LOE.