Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thank you so much for your reply. My second rep contacted my first rep and got the PPR letter from him in June 2022, but passport submission date was Till Dec 2021. I already have that old PPR letter. Since then I have raised multiple CSE, emails, tried calling IRCC via phone to reissue the PPR letter, but did not get any reply. I also got upfront medicals redone and raised CSE. They are still valid. What should I do now? Thank you!
Contact an MP to inquire for you. If you are in Canada, look for your MP from your riding. If you are not in Canada, check the MP of the riding you wish to reside in.

Contacts of all MPs are available at https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search

Send an email to the MP, and their staff will send an inquiry to IRCC and update you when a response is received.

pankajchandel

Aug 7, 2018
Contact an MP to inquire for you. If you are in Canada, look for your MP from your riding. If you are not in Canada, check the MP of the riding you wish to reside in.

Contacts of all MPs are available at https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search

Send an email to the MP, and their staff will send an inquiry to IRCC and update you when a response is received.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon . Your help is really appreciated.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
@legalfalcon ..... How are you sir?
Its so good to see that you are still providing your invaluable service to people like me .... Respect!

My brother-in-law & sister are in BC on work permit for last 2 years and are in process of becoming a PR hopefully this year.

Once they become PR, they want to sponsor my parents for Supervisa, as they meet the income requirements (LICO).

My queries are:

1) Suppose they become PR within this year, is there any waiting time before they can apply for Supervisa?

2) Do they need to file tax after PR in order to show their income eligibility or the tax filed during work permit is also accepted?

3) In future, if they want to sponsor the parents for PR, then do they have to show 3 years of income eligibility from the time they become PR or can they also include their earnings under work permit duration?

Hope to receive your advice on the above.

Once again thank you sir!

pankajchandel

Aug 7, 2018

Hello @legalfalcon . I'll contact the MP as suggested by you. Do you think Writ of Mandamus can help my case as its an already approved case but I am not getting the PPR request again? My AOR date is 15 Feb 2020. PPR was sent on Nov 2021. How much would Mandamus cost??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon . I'll contact the MP as suggested by you. Do you think Writ of Mandamus can help my case as its an already approved case but I am not getting the PPR request again? My AOR date is 15 Feb 2020. PPR was sent on Nov 2021. How much would Mandamus cost??
You can read on Mandamus here.

Mandamus is a remedy which can be sought only after approaching the court when all other avenues have been exhausted. Also, whether your case is fit for a mandamus, will be determined by your lawyer. Also, it is expensive.

First use the methods that you have at your end, and then you can contact a lawyer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon ..... How are you sir?
Its so good to see that you are still providing your invaluable service to people like me .... Respect!

My brother-in-law & sister are in BC on work permit for last 2 years and are in process of becoming a PR hopefully this year.

Once they become PR, they want to sponsor my parents for Supervisa, as they meet the income requirements (LICO).

My queries are:

1) Suppose they become PR within this year, is there any waiting time before they can apply for Supervisa?

2) Do they need to file tax after PR in order to show their income eligibility or the tax filed during work permit is also accepted?

3) In future, if they want to sponsor the parents for PR, then do they have to show 3 years of income eligibility from the time they become PR or can they also include their earnings under work permit duration?

Hope to receive your advice on the above.

Once again thank you sir!
No, you can apply for a supervise immediately if you meet all other requirements.

No, they can meet the income requirement by filing their T4, last few months' pay stubs or getting a letter from their employer. Tax returns or assessments are not required.

To sponsor parents for a PR, you have to be a PR and have tax filings for the last three years after you became a PR

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
No, you can apply for a supervise immediately if you meet all other requirements.

No, they can meet the income requirement by filing their T4, last few months' pay stubs or getting a letter from their employer. Tax returns or assessments are not required.

To sponsor parents for a PR, you have to be a PR and have tax filings for the last three years after you became a PR
@legalfalcon
One last query .... My brother-in-law's earnings will be the 95% contributor to LICO requirement (whereas my sister's would be balance 5%). Can he be a co-signor to sponsor his in-laws in this case?

Further to be honest Sir .... From my PR journey to my parents', if it wasn't for you ..... Thank you Sir!
No words can explain my gratitude towards you!

God bless you!

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have taken a business administration certificate from Mcmaster part-time, remotely from September 2020 to April 2021, which is two terms for 8 months.
The certificate is 15 credit hours.
What should I put in the "level of education" for this certificate? I currently put it as "One-year program at a university, college, trade, or technical school, or other institute".
However, I completed this program in 8 months, so I am not sure whether it will be eligible as a one-year program.
Is the certificate eligible for "One-year program at a university, college, trade, or technical school, or other institute" level of education? Or should I select something else?
Do I need to put LOE to explain this?

I want to claim "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." (with my bachelor's degree) and Canadian education points (since it is conducted remotely during COVID, per new measure I am eligible for Canadian education points) for this certificate.

abner23444

Mar 28, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon , I graduated from university last year. I did two internships during my university years (one is considered part of my program and another one is part-time, both have same duty and are with my current company) and started working full-time for the same company a month after I graduated.

I first applied for my PGWP online, but later withdrawn the application after getting my PGWP at border. After I got my PGWP, I applied online to renew my TRV within Canada with my PGWP. My TRV (worker) was apporved last year, but as I was reviewing my files today I realized that I made a mistake in my TRV application on IMM5257 employment history section. I declared my two internships in the PGWP online application that was later withdrawn, but forgot to do so in my TRV IMM5257 employment history section due to oversight. (I only mentioned that I started working at my company full time since I graduated). These two internship won't give me extra points for CEC, and I will declare these internships when applying for PR. Am I at risk of misrepresentation? What can I do to fix this? I am applying for PR this year and I really hope this doesn't cause me trouble during PR application.

Thank you so much and I would really appreciate your help.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir @legalfalcon if possible could you please shed some light on my case

I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst on 20 March:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will add 50 points to my profile. I noticed they have mentioned 10 FSW points for arranged employment but have not added 50 CRS points for arranged employment.

This is stressful, kindly help with your valuable advice if anything I could do from my end to resolve this. Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
One last query .... My brother-in-law's earnings will be the 95% contributor to LICO requirement (whereas my sister's would be balance 5%). Can he be a co-signor to sponsor his in-laws in this case?

Further to be honest Sir .... From my PR journey to my parents', if it wasn't for you ..... Thank you Sir!
No words can explain my gratitude towards you!

God bless you!
For sponsorship applications, you can have siblings or the child's spouse/parter as a co-signor.

Happy to help! Glad all worked out.

Reactions: Canmah

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have taken a business administration certificate from Mcmaster part-time, remotely from September 2020 to April 2021, which is two terms for 8 months.
The certificate is 15 credit hours.
What should I put in the "level of education" for this certificate? I currently put it as "One-year program at a university, college, trade, or technical school, or other institute".
However, I completed this program in 8 months, so I am not sure whether it will be eligible as a one-year program.
Is the certificate eligible for "One-year program at a university, college, trade, or technical school, or other institute" level of education? Or should I select something else?
Do I need to put LOE to explain this?

I want to claim "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." (with my bachelor's degree) and Canadian education points (since it is conducted remotely during COVID, per new measure I am eligible for Canadian education points) for this certificate.

Log on to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

Enter your program and see the equivalent degree/diploma classification.

For your Candian degree, you do not need a ECA. However, for your out-of-Canada education, you will need an ECA.

Based on the above link, you can select the appropriate education level.

For two or more degrees see https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1129&top=29

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir @legalfalcon if possible could you please shed some light on my case

I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst on 20 March:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will add 50 points to my profile. I noticed they have mentioned 10 FSW points for arranged employment but have not added 50 CRS points for arranged employment.

This is stressful, kindly help with your valuable advice if anything I could do from my end to resolve this. Thanks.
@legalfalcon Any advice on this Sir? Thanks

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
@legalfalcon. How visitor visa application is processed? I got reply about status of my visitor visa application through MP office saying that my eligibility has passed and criminality is in process. Does that mean my background verification(security) is in progress? Is it same like express entry process i.e .eligibility test criminality test and security test at last?
Waiting for your response

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon. How visitor visa application is processed? I got reply about status of my visitor visa application through MP office saying that my eligibility has passed and criminality is in process. Does that mean my background verification(security) is in progress? Is it same like express entry process i.e .eligibility test criminality test and security test at last?
Waiting for your response
All applications are pretty much processed the same way. However, for TRV the focus is more on eligibility (will the applicant leave Canada, home ties, financiers etc.) and the security is much faster.

Unless you are from a designated country or have ben involved in crime or human rights violation, there is no need to worry about security. It is the eligibility that is a major concern.