+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
My eligibility in tracker shows completed, does that mean it's recommended pass? My background has not started yet. What's your background status?
That means conclusively passed, so you do not have to worry about that any more, once your BGC is completed, you will get approved shortly.

Reactions: mvneema10

priyanka09

Mar 15, 2023
@legalfalcon

Hello @legalfalcon !

Last time I called (a week back) Ircc they told me my meds and criminally is passed, security in progress and eligibility not started.

Today when I called them, the agent told me only
Meds is passed and one section of crimality which is biometric is passed. Other part of criminality and security and eligibility has not started.

It’s concerning me on why the status of security n criminality changed from what agent told me today.

Is this an agent discrepancy? What are your thoughts on this ?

Thank u

AOR : Feb 27

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
@legalfalcon ..... How are you sir?
Its so good to see that you are still providing your invaluable service to people like me .... Respect!

My brother-in-law & sister are in BC on work permit for last 2 years and are in process of becoming a PR hopefully this year.

Once they become PR, they want to sponsor my parents for Supervisa, as they meet the income requirements (LICO).

My queries are:

1) Suppose they become PR within this year, is there any waiting time before they can apply for Supervisa? As in do they have to be PR for few days & then only they can apply for Supervisa?

2) Will their income for 2022 be considered as it is for the earning which were made during Work Permit?
I mean do they need to file tax after PR in order to show their income eligibility or the tax filed during work permit is also accepted?

3) In future, if they want to sponsor the parents for PR, then do they have to show 3 years of income eligibility from the time they become PR or can they also include their NOA for the earnings under work permit duration?

Hope to receive your advice on the above.

Once again thank you sir!

@legalfalcon ....tagging you again .... Hope you are fine.

Look forward to receiving your advice.

jackzhan

Mar 24, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon,

I submitted my schedule A two weeks ago, but I just realized that I forgot to mention an one-semester incomplete education experience. Since it was beyond ten years, it was not mentioned in the person history neither. Would this negatively impact my application? Should I raise a webform to add this, or it does not really matter?

Last edited:

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I got an ITA in the recent draw but my IELTS is going to expire on the 27th of March. And I retook the IELTS but scored less in the writing. In the meantime, I have also received NOI from onip but now I’m so confused about what should I do, should I go for onip or retake the IELTS? Cause people told me that for onip it is a must to apply before the 27 as it is the date my ielts expire and then email the details of the new next to onip.
Kindly @legalfalcon guide me with this as after getting ITA is my profile still active because in Onip it's stated that while they are assessing the application it is a must to have an active profile.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I submitted my schedule A two weeks ago, but I just realized that I forgot to mention an one-semester incomplete education experience. Since it was beyond ten years, it was not mentioned in the person history neither. Would this negatively impact my application? Should I raise a webform to add this, or it does not really matter?
You have an obligation to provide complete information. If you belive something was missed, send a webform and file an updated form.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
@legalfalcon I have submitted all my documents and received acknowledgement of receipt in July 2022. My PCC and Medical Completed (Up front). All the other stages are under process. Not able to here anything from their side. Is it possible that my file is stuck? Please suggest. Very worried.

pankajchandel

Aug 7, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon. I am looking for a lawyer to assist with a matter related to my Permanent Resident (PR) application. Can you help? We can discuss the fee in messages. The thing is I missed my PPR that was sent on Nov 2021.

During my application process, I had two ircc registered representatives. However, my PPR was sent to my first representative's email, and my second
representative had no knowledge of it. In the portal, the status of my application file is still showing as "In Process".

As a result, I only came to know about the PPR through my GCMS notes obtained about eight months ago. Since last eight months, I have raised multiple CSEs, sent several emails, and even called an irccc customer care agent to request the PPR, but unfortunately, I did not receive any response. Can you help? What steps can I take next? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. I am looking for a lawyer to assist with a matter related to my Permanent Resident (PR) application. Can you help? We can discuss the fee in messages. The thing is I missed my PPR that was sent on Nov 2021.

During my application process, I had two ircc registered representatives. However, my PPR was sent to my first representative's email, and my second
representative had no knowledge of it. In the portal, the status of my application file is still showing as "In Process".

As a result, I only came to know about the PPR through my GCMS notes obtained about eight months ago. Since last eight months, I have raised multiple CSEs, sent several emails, and even called an irccc customer care agent to request the PPR, but unfortunately, I did not receive any response. Can you help? What steps can I take next? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.
I do not solicit clients on the forum and you do not need one at this stage either.

If you have received a PPR as per GCMS, most likely it may have gone to one of your previous reps. Contact IRCC via phone or MP line and ask them when PPR was sent and to whom.

MP line is contacting your MP to inquire for you. IRCC is obligated to respond to MP inquiries within 24-48 hours.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have submitted all my documents and received acknowledgement of receipt in July 2022. My PCC and Medical Completed (Up front). All the other stages are under process. Not able to here anything from their side. Is it possible that my file is stuck? Please suggest. Very worried.
Have you requested your GCMS notes?

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Actually not. But I am thinking about applying. It should be more clear on that. Also, I came across one article which is 3 months old but in it they have mentioned, many files get stuck as visa officers resigned or changed. Is it possible? https://m.economictimes.com/nri/migrate/almost-60000-immigration-applications-many-from-india-assigned-to-inactive-officers-in-canada/articleshow/96270132.cms

Delays with IRCC are very common.

See https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/immigration-application-explained-1.6688619

Reactions: The Wall

pankajchandel

Aug 7, 2018
I do not solicit clients on the forum and you do not need one at this stage either.

If you have received a PPR as per GCMS, most likely it may have gone to one of your previous reps. Contact IRCC via phone or MP line and ask them when PPR was sent and to whom.

MP line is contacting your MP to inquire for you. IRCC is obligated to respond to MP inquiries within 24-48 hours.
@legalfalcon Thank you so much for your reply. My second rep contacted my first rep and got the PPR letter from him in June 2022, but passport submission date was Till Dec 2021. I already have that old PPR letter. Since then I have raised multiple CSE, emails, tried calling IRCC via phone to reissue the PPR letter, but did not get any reply. I also got upfront medicals redone and raised CSE. They are still valid. What should I do now? Thank you!