Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Got a response to my webform, that my file is under review. Last time I had asked they said background checks are in progress. Last week I got one ghost update as well. Is it a good sign ?

@legalfalcon

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

Thanks a lot for your response! Although, it is reassuring to see the response; I believe the article talks about mix up of work permits. However, in my case the letter is addressed to me. Do you think I should take some other action other than raise the webform?

Thanks!

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Just a simple note of heartfelt gratitude and thanks to the amazing @legalfalcon .
Thanks for all the help and suggestions on this crazy ride.
I will be soon doing the landing formalities.
Couldn't have done without your efforts. Thanks once again!

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just a simple note of heartfelt gratitude and thanks to the amazing @legalfalcon .
Thanks for all the help and suggestions on this crazy ride.
I will be soon doing the landing formalities.
Couldn't have done without your efforts. Thanks once again!
Congratulations!!

All the best for the journey ahead.

Svanika

Mar 11, 2022
Hello guys,
My AOR is jqn 2020
I added my spouse and child in dec 2021
After remedicals and my spouse biometrics they got added to my application in march 2022, I got ADR request in month of may 2022 i submitted it on may 27th and my status changed to “we are reviewing your additional documents”on may 30th since then no update on my profile... I called IRCC agent two weeks back one of the agent told me that your application is under “ officer review” for final decision but till now no updateee
Anyone on same boat???? I am going into depression now as iam waiting from more than 2nhalf years for PPR

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon !

I am waiting for PR card since 4th March 2022. I sent a solemn declartion form as well. Do you know how long they take to respond to the solemn declaration form?

Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: RSub

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Thanks a lot for your response! Although, it is reassuring to see the response; I believe the article talks about mix up of work permits. However, in my case the letter is addressed to me. Do you think I should take some other action other than raise the webform?

Thanks!
The article does talk about mix up, but it was shared to show the pathetic state of affairs IRCC is in.

You can surely raise a webform.

Arami45

Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone, I need help please. I received a remedical request on 20th July and had 30 days to take the exam. Unfortunately we could not get an appointment until 16th Aug which was about 3 days before the 30day deadline. We did the test and asked the doctor to update result asap to IRCC. I also sent a webform on the same day attaching the info sheet to the webform.

I logged into my GCKey account today and the review of medical result status has changed from 'we have requested medicals...' to 'we did not receive the results of your required medical exam...'. Can someone please advise what to do here?

I am an outland applicant and I've heard outlands can't contact IRCC directly via phone, just webform which I submitted already the day we did the remedical exam. @legalfalcon please help.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

My spouse (PA) received RFV letter , I am (secondary applicant )and ask to submit the passports to the nearest VAC.
I am currently on a visit visa, visiting my spouse. Is it okay if we can submit our passports together or I have to go back to my home country to submit?

Reactions: faheem7791

theonlyone1

Aug 4, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Hi @legalfalcon something is not clear for me, the info messages in this page (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html) are they only temporary measures?
It says in there:
If you earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate and completed any part of your program of study or training between March 2020 and August 2022, you’re now eligible for Canadian educational credential points even if you completed the program entirely
  • through distance learning;
  • from outside Canada; or
  • through part-time studies.
Update your Express Entry profile to ensure you have the best possible chance to be invited to apply through Express Entry.
Does that mean this is only a temporary measure and let's say if I entered the pool after this message is removed I won't be able to earn the Canadian educational credential points, even if the conditions above apply on my Canadian degree?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
@legalfalcon Hi. Hope you are fine. Asking a super urgent Query pls

My Parents are thinking of applying for their visitor visa to Canada. However pls note the bellows:

I am a PR of Canada and I want to send them the invitation but I am currently in home country and I came back 4 months back from Canada after soft landing due to urgency. & I am the only child of my parents. & My parents can show strong financial ties, job ties and relationship ties to their home country. & They don't have any travel history.

A.) I give them invitations from my home country &

B.) I come to Canada and after getting a job I send them invitations right away within 1-2 months of going back to Canada.

C.) One of my father's friend who is a Canadian citizen may send the invitations to visit them. but I am scared my parents don't have any travel history.

So, out of these 3 options which one do you think would make my parent's chance to get PPR much better? is there any drastic differences in their application strength between the 3 scenarios?

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon My application was approved and I am holding a PR. I have small issue. I am trying to update the DOB of my mother in prior work permit application and pr application as it was incorrect by raising a webform. For my old work permit application, i am filling a new for IMM 5645e family information, but several things according to current circumstances have changed like occupations and address from the time I applied this work permit.

Could you please provide any guidance to do this? whether do we have to submit a new form or loe is sufficient to amend the records. Also will there be any negative impacts for this change. Thank you

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon My application was approved and I am holding a PR. I have small issue. I am trying to update the DOB of my mother in prior work permit application and pr application as it was incorrect by raising a webform. For my old work permit application, i am filling a new for IMM 5645e family information, but several things according to current circumstances have changed like occupations and address from the time I applied this work permit.

Could you please provide any guidance to do this? whether do we have to submit a new form or loe is sufficient to amend the records. Also will there be any negative impacts for this change. Thank you
If your PR application has been approved, then it is closed and you cannot make any changes to it. Similarly, if a decision on your previous applications has been made, you cannot amend them.