- Sep 21, 2015
- Visa Office......
- NOC Code......
- App. Filed.......
- Doc's Request.
- AOR Received.
- Med's Done....
- Passport Req..
- VISA ISSUED...
As soon as your application is approved and COPR is issued, the application is closed and you have no obligation to inform IRCC of any events that take place post approval.@legalfalcon
I am really sorry to bother you with this insignificant matter. And a part of me also understands that in this case I am overthinking but after reading all that posts about IRCC revoking PR and Citizenship due misrepresentation I just can't stop stressing.
I am totally aware that I didn't lie in my application about visa refusals because there were none when our PR application was being in progress.
Tourist schengen visa was refused after PR was approved (COPR was issued) and there is no information from IRCC that we should provide such information after this point (approval).
As far I understand, applicants should only disclose information regarding these situations even they happen in the interval between an approval and a landing (copied bullet points from the PPR letter) :
We just had been waiting for PRR for more than 3 years and I don't want jeopardise my future in Canada because I did not inform IRCC about any matter which they find significant. Moreover, I don't know where look. I have searched the forum and haven't found similar questions. The majority of them were about forgetting to mention visa refusal in the initial application or the schedule A when it was requested
- Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
- Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
- Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
- Change in health;
- You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
- Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Thanks again for all you answers. I would be really grateful if you ease my mind about this situation.
Thanks in advance!