17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
With so many ADR's in and around is it safe to assume that applicants receiving ADR'S has passed eligibility??
I got remeds, pcc and schedule A request
Not necessary.

You should call, send a webform or rely on your GCMS notes.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
It won't have any issues for your application, however, if you want to apply for a visa for your father down the line, you will have to provide the same name affidavit and another supporting document to show the relationship.

To address this situation, you can get your passport amended and make sure that the name in it is the same as it appears on your father's passport.
Great! I was so worried. Thank you for the response!

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
@legalfalcon what do you suggest about upfront medical? I am April AOR 2020 didnt receive any update. Last GCMS note showed Review required on POF which i already submitted updated POF. Very painfull just waiting and waiting. Still dont know upto when we should wait. life is totally stuck.

VDP4444

Mar 31, 2022
Current Situation:

January 2021 AOR - FSW - O - COR - India

Moved to USA for Masters in December 2021. Got mail for remedical today.

Dont know how to proceed since I am no longer in India.

@legalfalcon can you please guide me on what all do I have to do?

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
What is your recommendation,
#1 . should I apply PCC since so many ADRs here n there … it will take more than 2-3 weeks to getting PCC in my country… pls see my time line from my signature…

#2 . When can I expect DM , still on Application Received since last Jan 24. 50 days remaining in gckey

Appreciate your expertise reply

Reactions: Mandeep107238

ianmallet

Jun 15, 2013
Hi @legalfalcon,
I received an ADR letter for Fingerprint, Schedule A form and valid copy of passport and they also want "Current offer of employment from Canadian employer"

Now I've been outland since 3 years now (India) and my PNP paper application has been ongoing since April 2018 (Received AOR, Received Medicals, Medical expired, got married, Received ADR ).

Thus, my employer who had first helped me with SINP provincial nomination is refusing to coordinate any further.

Should I just include a cover letter stating that it is not possible for me to get the employment letter? Please let me know your opinion on this

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
hello

Legal falcon

I have link my PR application to GCkey and i got an email that said PR card was on way.

When i check GCkey it was showing only my PR card but didn't show my wife and son PR .

I have also got my PR card but not my son and they send one letter for wife card application and we have to send her photo back, i am more worry about my Son PR card because neither he got his PR card nor we didn't got any letter and not showing on GCkey.

Advise please .

Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
hello

Legal falcon

I have link my PR application to GCkey and i got an email that said PR card was on way.

When i check GCkey it was showing only my PR card but didn't show my wife and son PR .

I have also got my PR card but not my son and they send one letter for wife card application and we have to send her photo back, i am more worry about my Son PR card because neither he got his PR card nor we didn't got any letter and not showing on GCkey.

Advise please .

Thanks
You need to link individual pr card application for each

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Reassessments of Immigration Medical Exams (IME)
An flowchart & how it's recorded in GCMS

puneet kanda

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hello @legalfalcon
I have already received my pr card like 3 months ago. I noticed that my eye color on pr card has been put as Black in instead of Brown (actual color of my eye). My representative put this information without even asking me. What should I do now. And does it matter in any way? Thank you.

Alwy

Oct 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I did my re medical on 30 March 2022. Since the exam was requested by IRCC, I was told by the medical centre that I don't have to upload or sent any documents to IRCC. They told they'll sent it . But, my profile still shows status as we have requested medical exam. I feel anxious, is this normal? Should I wait for some more days? Or should I call medical centre and ask them whether they sent my medical details to IRCC?

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
@legalfalcon : I have ordered my electronic notes (GCMS) using ATIP through my sibling (PR holder) on 21st November, 2021 but have not received it yet. I have also followed up on the status of the request by sending an email on the below email id:
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

I have previously ordered the notes twice and they were received by me in 31 and 35 days for the 1st and 2nd time respectively but this time around it has been delayed by a long time. Since my last notes were around 1 year back, I do want to get the latest information on my application. Is there anything else that I can do to receive the notes which I had applied for?

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
You need to link individual pr card application for each
Thanks for your reply

I have been trying to link my wife and my son's file to my GCkey but more than 7 times i got same message

We didn't find any application base on the information you provide.

What should i do ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your reply

I have been trying to link my wife and my son's file to my GCkey but more than 7 times i got same message

We didn't find any application base on the information you provide.

What should i do ?
Hope place of birth is exactly as on passport. If you have tried that, try as per copr.