+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
If you were trying to use ECAS (Electronic Client Application Status), this was the most important tool pre EE to track an application and provided much more in-depth status than what MyCIC does. However, after the IRCC moved to the Global Case Management System (AKA GCMS) applications are no longer linked to ECAS.

Some applicants will still see their application details, for others MyCIC will only be the available.
My application was filed by a representative so I cannot check my application status. Can I call IRCC to know about it or shall I wait?? Gave biometrics in February 2020 for my TRV.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My application was filed by a representative so I cannot check my application status. Can I call IRCC to know about it or shall I wait?? Gave biometrics in February 2020 for my TRV.
You can surely call, send a webform or request your GCMS notes.

None of these need any input from your rep.

Reactions: saroya

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hello,

What do you think will happen to my application if I received PPR before lockdown in February and delay landing because of child birth.

After child birth , I submitted all baby documents and medical over 3 motnhs ago, but still baby has not been added to the application.

Now I submitted my passport, spouse passport and baby passport to the high commission for visa issuance with the old ppr letter ..

What will happen?
If you have informed IRCC to add a new born child, unless all documents pertains to your child are processed, your application will not be issued.

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
You can surely call, send a webform or request your GCMS notes.

None of these need any input from your rep.
Is automated telephone service information up to dated?? I js called them and it said we are reviewing your eligibility requirements and did not receive your biometrics but I have given in Feb 2020.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
You mean they will return all 3 passports unstamped ?
If your child ha not been added, i.e. if you received the PPR before your sent the documents for your child, then the application is reopened and after processing the documents of your new family member a new PPR is issued.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is automated telephone service information up to dated?? I js called them and it said we are reviewing your eligibility requirements and did not receive your biometrics but I have given in Feb 2020.
It is based on the GCMS notes and the late updates in the system. Instead tray calling and talking to an agent.

joman63

Sep 4, 2020
@legalfalcon, Thank you for the earlier response.
I am an FSW inland candidate who graduated last month(Aug 2020) and applied for PGWP and started working Sep 2020 on a full-time IT job (the employment letter from Canadian employer says so) without LMIA. Now the issues are -
1. Have funds of 13K CAD$ in an Indian account and 4K CAD$ in TFSA(Canadian) and 3K$ in chequing Canadian account and I believe these are sufficient
for POF but in the Indian account I have an inbound transaction of 4K CAD$ by a friend around 4 months back which I had lent him long back in partly amounts. I cannot do a gift deed as it's from a friend and cannot event show that he cleared money that I lent him as the transactions date back in different amounts/accounts/ways over the last 2-3 years. I believe am overthinking and can leave this as the POF can be supported by a job in Canada and the already available funds which are as of today (13K + 4K + 3K) I will be able to attach the offer letter, employment verification letter from the Canadian employer and 6 months Canadian bank statement and related T4/funding details(was a student so did no job but was supported by aid) for last two years.
2. Tried getting job duties letter from ex-employer and got it. I realized that the company went through a transformation and have the logo changed which reflects on the job duties letter whereas my payslips and relieving letter have an older logo. Considering the previous answers from the forum, I got to know that a statement from the company official like HR helps but the issue here is the company people are not that cooperative and I had to spend like 1 month to get the letter and it will be difficult to convince them to give me a statement again. Also, I tried finding a press release that mentions that the logo changed but nowhere I can find it as the company and everything is the same it is just a change in their strategy and branding.
3. Finally, I have read that one can have the PGWP app and PR app being processed simultaneously as there are separate applications but should I mention
something about this in an LOE or am I complicating things.

Please, can you help me how to resolve and answer these issues?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, Thank you for the earlier response.
I am an FSW inland candidate who graduated last month(Aug 2020) and applied for PGWP and started working Sep 2020 on a full-time IT job (the employment letter from Canadian employer says so) without LMIA. Now the issues are -
1. Have funds of 13K CAD$ in an Indian account and 4K CAD$ in TFSA(Canadian) and 3K$ in chequing Canadian account and I believe these are sufficient
for POF but in the Indian account I have an inbound transaction of 4K CAD$ by a friend around 4 months back which I had lent him long back in partly amounts. I cannot do a gift deed as it's from a friend and cannot event show that he cleared money that I lent him as the transactions date back in different amounts/accounts/ways over the last 2-3 years. I believe am overthinking and can leave this as the POF can be supported by a job in Canada and the already available funds which are as of today (13K + 4K + 3K) I will be able to attach the offer letter, employment verification letter from the Canadian employer and 6 months Canadian bank statement and related T4/funding details(was a student so did no job but was supported by aid) for last two years.
2. Tried getting job duties letter from ex-employer and got it. I realized that the company went through a transformation and have the logo changed which reflects on the job duties letter whereas my payslips and relieving letter have an older logo. Considering the previous answers from the forum, I got to know that a statement from the company official like HR helps but the issue here is the company people are not that cooperative and I had to spend like 1 month to get the letter and it will be difficult to convince them to give me a statement again. Also, I tried finding a press release that mentions that the logo changed but nowhere I can find it as the company and everything is the same it is just a change in their strategy and branding.
3. Finally, I have read that one can have the PGWP app and PR app being processed simultaneously as there are separate applications but should I mention
something about this in an LOE or am I complicating things.

Please, can you help me how to resolve and answer these issues?
1. If you are in Canada, and are employed, you are exempt from PoF requirement. You can include a LoE with your your proof of employment and you current status to work in Canada, and upload that in place PoF.

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

2. You can include a LoE and explain this, also include any supporting document that you may have.

3. Not required. When you answer yes to have you applied to IRCC before, you will have to enter these details there. Also, when your PR application is processed IRCC will check you immigration status in Canada.

joman63

Sep 4, 2020
1. If you are in Canada, and are employed, you are exempt from PoF requirement. You can include a LoE with your your proof of employment and you current status to work in Canada, and upload that in place PoF.

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

2. You can include a LoE and explain this, also include any supporting document that you may have.

3. Not required. When you answer yes to have you applied to IRCC before, you will have to enter these details there. Also, when your PR application is processed IRCC will check you immigration status in Canada.
@legalfalcon Thank you for the response.
1. I have a full-time job but it doesn't have LMIA or anything approved ( anything related to LMIA is not mentioned in the letter). Since I applied for PGWP I started working on this job and I hope that it is valid implied status. Hopefully, by next week I will be able to get my first payslip as well for proof.

I believe I only qualify for FSW as I don't have Canadian experience, I just started after graduating last month. I think as per your suggestion the LOE will be enough and I don't have to mention the inbound transaction .
2. I will include an LOE adding that the company went through a transformation and as per documents - I only have a news article from an external source (not a companies press release) to add that company changed logo and branding
3. I believe I have mentioned "Yes" as I got a study permit and have a UCI associated with it. I mentioned the same UCI for PGWP application.
Regarding the status check - I believe implied status (after applying PGWP but not approved yet) is valid and authorized for working in Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thank you for the response.
1. I have a full-time job but it doesn't have LMIA or anything approved ( anything related to LMIA is not mentioned in the letter). Since I applied for PGWP I started working on this job and I hope that it is valid implied status. Hopefully, by next week I will be able to get my first payslip as well for proof.

I believe I only qualify for FSW as I don't have Canadian experience, I just started after graduating last month. I think as per your suggestion the LOE will be enough and I don't have to mention the inbound transaction .
2. I will include an LOE adding that the company went through a transformation and as per documents - I only have a news article from an external source (not a companies press release) to add that company changed logo and branding
3. I believe I have mentioned "Yes" as I got a study permit and have a UCI associated with it. I mentioned the same UCI for PGWP application.
Regarding the status check - I believe implied status (after applying PGWP but not approved yet) is valid and authorized for working in Canada.

1. If you applied for PGWP, you do not need a LMIA, PGWP is an open work permit allowing you to work for any employer. Post-graduation work permits are exempt from Labour Market Impact Assessments. They are considered open and coded as C43. You also do not need a payslip, just a proof of employment from your worker.

2. If it changed a name etc. and it is a public company, you will be able to find it in your country's corporate filings. If not, then just a LoE with any documents you have will suffice. Your work reference letter will have all the required info IRCC wants.

Work authorization after submitting a post-graduation work permit application
As per paragraph R186(w), graduates who apply for a work permit, such as a post-graduation work permit, before the expiry of their study permit are eligible to work full time without a work permit while waiting for a decision on their application if all of the following apply:

• They are or were the holders of a valid study permit at the time of the post-graduation work permit application.
  • They have completed their program of study.
  • They met the requirements for working off campus without a work permit under paragraph R186(v) (that is, they were a full-time student enrolled at a DLI in a post-secondary academic, vocational or professional training program of at least 8 months in duration that led to a degree, diploma or certificate).
  • They did not exceed the allowable hours of work under paragraph R186(v).
Applicants remain eligible to work full time without a work permit while waiting for a decision on their application even after leaving and re-entering Canada.

Applicants must stop working as soon as they are notified by IRCC (for example, via their MyAccount, by email or by mailed letter) that their application for a work permit is refused.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/study-permits/post-graduation-work-permit-program/permit.html#authorization

kevinafc007

Sep 22, 2020
@legalfalcon
I appreciate you for helping people achieve their dreams. I have a query of my own.
Today my consultant started my EOI profile, and he mentioned under the tab "how much money will the applicant bring to Canada" 14K CAD, but the funds i readily have in my bank are around 40K CAD. should I be making a correction or should I let it be the way it is? does this change their consideration?
According to him the amount of funds in the EOI application doesn't matter.

Thanks for going through my query.

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi @legalfalcon
Hope you are doing well,
I had self applied for the EE process. My CRS score is 481 and I received an AOR yesterday.
After submitting the profile I realized I had made an error in documents uploaded.

The documents uploaded are correct but due to some glitch the order has been incorrect.

For work experience A I uploaded documents for experience B and for experience B i uploaded documents for experience A

would this result in a rejection of application?

Please suggest what should I do? Send a web form to IRCC or should I withdraw the application?

All information and format is correct but in order for work experience docs has been mixed up.

Please help i am extremely stressed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I appreciate you for helping people achieve their dreams. I have a query of my own.
Today my consultant started my EOI profile, and he mentioned under the tab "how much money will the applicant bring to Canada" 14K CAD, but the funds i readily have in my bank are around 40K CAD. should I be making a correction or should I let it be the way it is? does this change their consideration?
According to him the amount of funds in the EOI application doesn't matter.

Thanks for going through my query.
For the proof of funds, all IRCC cares is that you meet the minimum criteria of the LICO. If you put a higher figure, it does not matter, all that matters is that you meet the minimum.

See https://bit.ly/2S1CYuc

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Hope you are doing well,
I had self applied for the EE process. My CRS score is 481 and I received an AOR yesterday.
After submitting the profile I realized I had made an error in documents uploaded.

The documents uploaded are correct but due to some glitch the order has been incorrect.

For work experience A I uploaded documents for experience B and for experience B i uploaded documents for experience A

would this result in a rejection of application?

Please suggest what should I do? Send a web form to IRCC or should I withdraw the application?

All information and format is correct but in order for work experience docs has been mixed up.

Please help i am extremely stressed
The order in which you upload doe snot matter as all documents are given a number by the system and entered in the file. As long as all documents have been uploaded, you need not worry.