+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Searchy

Sep 19, 2020
All documents have to valid as on the day the application is filed. For ECA, it should not be more than five years from the date of issue. If your ECA expires after your submit your E-APR, you need not worry as the application is locked on the day you submit it.
Please if you can advise
About Saudi Arabia Pc for not citizen and don’t have a legal residence status there, is it required for PR CEC INLNAD THANSK

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Please if you can advise
About Saudi Arabia Pc for not citizen and don’t have a legal residence status there, is it required for PR CEC INLNAD THANSK

As per IRCC:

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

Reactions: Searchy

Searchy

Sep 19, 2020
As per IRCC:

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html
First you are an amazing person and wish you all the best in your life, i have seen A lot of your responses to others and I can say you an exceptional in your kindness.
Now the issue that is exactly what I did to my application and today completed a year time, when I ordered the notes I found out that the case analyst questioned this for me and my spouse mentioning my explanation ( a screenshot of the same link information) but despite eligibility passed he asked for further review for my previous residency in Saudi Arabia and plus he mentioned in his recommendation passed but criminality not passed. The assessment is showing criminality in progress and the case for two latest notes put further review is progress and I think it’s with a senior officer, what can I do to clear this thing because they didn’t ask me for any additional documents and last update was on March 3 2020 with a note of BF 25 April, today my med supposed to be expired and it was passed on October 2019, I got a GU before two days and when I checked MyCIC found out that med status change to we don’t need it. Thanks and sorry for the long message

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
All documents have to valid as on the day the application is filed. For ECA, it should not be more than five years from the date of issue. If your ECA expires after your submit your E-APR, you need not worry as the application is locked on the day you submit it.
Thank you

molf2020

Aug 24, 2020
Yes, since many applicants would be outside Canada, they only have to show that their job offer is valid.
Thanks for your reply! So IRCC does not have a requirement for how long the candidate has to work for the employer according to the offer? As I have got my offer more than one year and due to COVID-19 pandemic, I have not come to Canada till now. A little worried.

joman63

Sep 4, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Thank you for being active and helping people all around every time and everywhere.
I have a question for you which has been too common but I have seen mixed cases quite lately.

I was an international student in Canada and completed masters August 2020 and used the master's degree points to get an ITA on September 2, 2020 under FSW category. Now, I have collected degree completion and official transcripts from the university but the diploma will be issued on the convocation date which is around October 23, and by the time, I get the diploma in hand it will be mid-Novemeber or so. Here, I was thinking of submitting my application with an LOE for the diploma and in future upload diploma.

Related to the proof of education query, I have read many answers wherein people were able to get it done with an LOE but recently from IMMTracker few people reported that lack of a diploma resulted in app refusal.(This set of people did not mention anything about LOE but just mentioned that app got refused.)

So, do you think I should go ahead with an LOE or on a safer end wait till I get a diploma?
Thank you.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi. Thanks. Also, my evaluated Masters degree is Master of Science in Computer Science. What is the closes option to choose for "Field of study" in Education and history? I had chosen Computing/IT, while filling up EE profile as well. Is that fine? I am not sure of any other suitable option. Thanks.
@daveishan @legalfalcon I had my Masters evaluation done. And the field Name on Credential says : Last name, First name. Should it be the other way round? The name on my credential is actually Yoshita Sharma. Not sure why ECA evaluation says last name, first name? Also, the name on my transcript is In initial capitals. Last name, First name. But on my eca it is LAST NAME, first name. Last name is in all capitals. Is that a problem?

Last edited:

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @daveishan
In the express entry profile, the employment periods are only for month and year and not the day. But the employment dates will have gaps in between ending of first job and beginning of second job. How will the hours be calculated then? The reference letters mention day month and year. Does it make any difference in the score? How does the visa officer interpret it? DOES THE VISA OFFICER RECALCULATE ALL HOURS ACCORDING TO WORKING DAYS? Please guide, as I am not able to preview my score on my ITA profile. It keeps saying system is down.

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
There is no need to decline the ITA. You can do as stated above and include an LoE and explain. However, in the filed where it is asked if you have used any other name, write your name with your father's name as the last name.

Your passport is your identity document and the details in there will be used for all your legal work.
Thank you sir! Where would we all be without you?! Cheers.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I just noticed that one of my employers has mentioned my joining date as October 30th. Which it was. But my first paystub shows pay period from 1st november. Is that a problem? I was going to include paystub for this employment. But I was not sure how visa officer interprets it. Please advise as it is stressful.

Last edited:

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
@legalfalcon I got response of webfrom which i had raised 10 days ago. I had asked particularly about my eligibility but they didn't mention about it. They responded as follows:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Background verifications mean they are still reviewing my eligibility status?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I got response of webfrom which i had raised 10 days ago. I had asked particularly about my eligibility but they didn't mention about it. They responded as follows:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Background verifications mean they are still reviewing my eligibility status?

The Background Checks refer to criminality and security. The criminality happens early in the process based on your PCCs, where as the security only starts after eligibility is passed.

The webform responses are ambiguous, and based on your webform response, wither the eligibility has not yet started, or not conclusively determined.

What is your AoR? Have your requested your GCMS notes.

To read more on how to interpret webform responses, see https://bit.ly/2HmcIZe

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
There is no need to decline the ITA. You can do as stated above and include an LoE and explain. However, in the filed where it is asked if you have used any other name, write your name with your father's name as the last name.

Your passport is your identity document and the details in there will be used for all your legal work.
In the field where it asks if I have used any other name, I answered yes and mentioned my name with my father's name as per your advice. However, that has brought up a new required document on the document upload page: Legal document to prove change of name. The thing is, I have never changed my name legally. My name is always listed as (My name as given name + father's name as surname) in all the documents except the passport, where the field for surname is blank and my father's name is mentioned separately under "Father Name". Should I upload the LoE in this placeholder?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In the field where it asks if I have used any other name, I answered yes and mentioned my name with my father's name as per your advice. However, that has brought up a new required document on the document upload page: Legal document to prove change of name. The thing is, I have never changed my name legally. My name is always listed as (My name as given name + father's name as surname) in all the documents except the passport, where the field for surname is blank and my father's name is mentioned separately under "Father Name". Should I upload the LoE in this placeholder?
Yes, write a LoE and explain this, since you will be explaining your name anyway and this will take care of it. Also, clearly mention that you have never legally changed your name.

Reactions: Ad78

Searchy

Sep 19, 2020
First you are an amazing person and wish you all the best in your life, i have seen A lot of your responses to others and I can say you an exceptional in your kindness.
Now the issue that is exactly what I did to my application and today completed a year time, when I ordered the notes I found out that the case analyst questioned this for me and my spouse mentioning my explanation ( a screenshot of the same link information) but despite eligibility passed he asked for further review for my previous residency in Saudi Arabia and plus he mentioned in his recommendation passed but criminality not passed. The assessment is showing criminality in progress and the case for two latest notes put further review is progress and I think it’s with a senior officer, what can I do to clear this thing because they didn’t ask me for any additional documents and last update was on March 3 2020 with a note of BF 25 April, today my med supposed to be expired and it was passed on October 2019, I got a GU before two days and when I checked MyCIC found out that med status change to we don’t need it. Thanks and sorry for the long message
@legalfalcon