+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Tubewatcher

May 16, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

I have a question regarding express entry profiles. I created a express entry profile and got ITA but after few minutes I got another email from different CIC account which i totally forgot was created last year saying i received ITA. I have immediately opened the account and declined the ITA and withdrew that profile. Now I’m going to submit my application with my current account.

My question is will there be any problem once I submit the application? As I had 2 express entry profiles which I closed one. Does it cause any effect to my current PR application which is not submitted yet.

Thanks

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on December 17, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

Please translate this in a language I can understand.

sajo24

Aug 26, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon , I have a query regarding payslips. I'm including pay slips and deposit slips from Jan, Feb, May, July and August 2020. Due to the Covid related economic crisis there are pay cuts and hence the last three will show a lesser amount than the salary mentioned in the reference letter and the contracts. I'm thinking of justifying this in the LoE. Do you think this difference in salary will be a red flag?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I have a query regarding payslips. I'm including pay slips and deposit slips from Jan, Feb, May, July and August 2020. Due to the Covid related economic crisis there are pay cuts and hence the last three will show a lesser amount than the salary mentioned in the reference letter and the contracts. I'm thinking of justifying this in the LoE. Do you think this difference in salary will be a red flag?
Under Express entry, to doe snot matter how much you make, as long as the job was paid. If there was a reduction in your salary, you can simple mention that in LoE.

Reactions: sajo24

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What are the things usually checked by LVO once our file transferred to LVO from CIO?(If eligibility already been passed)
LVO is responsible for initiating security is not done, and then finalising the application, i.e. final review and sending the PPR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I have a question regarding express entry profiles. I created a express entry profile and got ITA but after few minutes I got another email from different CIC account which i totally forgot was created last year saying i received ITA. I have immediately opened the account and declined the ITA and withdrew that profile. Now I’m going to submit my application with my current account.

My question is will there be any problem once I submit the application? As I had 2 express entry profiles which I closed one. Does it cause any effect to my current PR application which is not submitted yet.

Thanks
No, it has no impact. Also when you fill your application you will be asked have you applied to IRCC before. Your answer will be no, as creating a profile does not mean filing an application.

However, if you have applied for another visa before, then you will have to answer yes.

Reactions: Tubewatcher

Tubewatcher

May 16, 2020
No, it has no impact. Also when you fill your application you will be asked have you applied to IRCC before. Your answer will be no, as creating a profile does not mean filing an application.

However, if you have applied for another visa before, then you will have to answer yes.
Thank you

Maynula

May 12, 2019
Hey guys,
I am in a bit of a situation. This is my second time receiving ITA as my first application got cancelled as incomplete. I noticed that i made some errors in my previous application. I omitted an address in the address history section and mixed up the dates, i select a wrong country of residence for a family member and i fill a wrong date in one of my travel history. How do i go about this? I dont know how to justify these errors in my LOE. @legalfalcon your advise will be much appreciated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey guys,
I am in a bit of a situation. This is my second time receiving ITA as my first application got cancelled as incomplete. I noticed that i made some errors in my previous application. I omitted an address in the address history section and mixed up the dates, i select a wrong country of residence for a family member and i fill a wrong date in one of my travel history. How do i go about this? I dont know how to justify these errors in my LOE. @legalfalcon your advise will be much appreciated.
You can simply explain that you made an unintentional error in entering the information and omitted to add some as you did not remember. Not a big issue.

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
@legalfalcon

I need you advise on below.

Have you ever been refused Visa or Permit , denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory ?

To background a little bit.
I am on work permit, ICT visa. Previously I was in US, my extension petition I-129 applied by Employer for H1B visa was denied. After that my company applied for Canada visa . At the time, when I was looking in the forums, some have suggested that since it was petition neither work permit nor Visa it should declared as NO. Now in my extension, I have given as NO , which is in progress now.

An immigration consultant explained that this should be give yes for transparency and after doing extensive research on forums , Google etc . I am really getting nauseous about this question. Could be please guide as what needs to be done, I have already raised this concern with my employer, Need you guidance as well. Thank you

zeeshanws

Nov 13, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon hope you are well. I am Jan 2020 applicant, i received a ghost update last week and today received an ADR about travel. They have asked for this

The information you have provided for your travel history is not sufficient. Please provide detailed explanations for all trips listed as "tourism" including your specific destination(s), how you financed your travel, why you chose to stay and why you stayed for the period listed.

I am following questions for the particular information requested

1) how you financed your travel (my most of the trips were financed by my family) should i just write this or do i have to give any other information or document

2) why you chose to stay and why you stayed for the period listed. Both the question overlap in nature, kindly can you explain them briefly.

Thanks a lot in advance

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
@legalfalcon

I'm an FSW-O applicant currently still waiting, thinking about traveling to my parent's home (located in a different country as my current citizenship and residence) for a few months. Would this cause any issues with the application and would I need to be at my home physically if a PPR comes? I'm from a visa exempt country.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon hope you are well. I am Jan 2020 applicant, i received a ghost update last week and today received an ADR about travel. They have asked for this

The information you have provided for your travel history is not sufficient. Please provide detailed explanations for all trips listed as "tourism" including your specific destination(s), how you financed your travel, why you chose to stay and why you stayed for the period listed.

I am following questions for the particular information requested

1) how you financed your travel (my most of the trips were financed by my family) should i just write this or do i have to give any other information or document

2) why you chose to stay and why you stayed for the period listed. Both the question overlap in nature, kindly can you explain them briefly.

Thanks a lot in advance
All IRCC wants to know if your intent to travel, the reason to travel and how you sponsored your travels.

If you you travelled with your family, you can state that and provide some documents such as tickets etc. If it was financed by your family, then you can state so. Also, if you have any hotel reservations, your reason for stay there etc. just elaborate it.

1) see above

2) Why you chose to stay is asking for your intent, and the time period is asking for why this long? as in if you went through a tour company, you can state that the tour was for 15 days etc.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I'm an FSW-O applicant currently still waiting, thinking about traveling to my parent's home (located in a different country as my current citizenship and residence) for a few months. Would this cause any issues with the application and would I need to be at my home physically if a PPR comes? I'm from a visa exempt country.
It will have to no issues. Since your are from a visa exempt country, you need not worry as your COPR will be issued by email and that is all that you need to travel.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon Thank you in advance for your time!
We ordered GCSM notes on getgcms. Could you please shed some light on the info we received?

APPLICATION: ***********
Created date: 2019/04/11 16.38.38
Created by: *******
Updated date: 2020/07/09 10.47.06
Updated by: JW00205
Primary office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

At page 150/209 under *activity’s* it shows the following:

It seems by “New Value” something is erased…. But they made a little mistake.
In my opinion it says “Passed”

Any comments on this? Our security is actually Passed already?

Also, we have 3 secondary offices:
#3: CPC-Edmonton
#2: CPC-Ottawa
#1: OSC – Operations Support Centre

Which is our current VO?
Any idea on where our application stands at this moment?

Edit:
In the top right corner it says S15(1) which means information is hidden as is written in your post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/post-5890380

Last edited: