+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
This is a final determination on your eligibility form the officer who has the carriage of your file.

Based on the note, your eligibility is passed. In legal language the term "balance of probability" means that an authority is satisfied of the occurrence of your claim of work, meeting PoF was more likely than not.

A11.2 refers to the regulation that deals with eligibility and R75 refers to FSW.

NRT - No reportable trace, as in no criminal charges found in your PCC.

By now your security should be in progress and once done, you application will be approved. You are almost there.
Thank you for the explanation @legalfalcon

Today we received another set of GCMS notes, everything else is the same as previous notes except a new note is added. It reads "PA and DEPs are residing outside of Canada. Application is on a hold as a result of covid-19 PDI."

Have you seen this in any notes lately?
Thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you for the explanation @legalfalcon

Today we received another set of GCMS notes, everything else is the same as previous notes except a new note is added. It reads "PA and DEPs are residing outside of Canada. Application is on a hold as a result of covid-19 PDI."

Have you seen this in any notes lately?
Thanks
“Principal applicants for permanent residents who are in Canada and have dependents abroad will continue to have their applications processed, but delays in processing may occur. However, the principal applicant should not be granted permanent residence if their dependents who are abroad are unable to travel.” This was mentioned before on this page https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html#application_intake around May / June but have since been removed in the latest version of the page.

Teal

Jul 24, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon ;

I have received my GCMS notes recently .My AOR is August'19 FSW Inland, i desperately need your help in understanding the notes , especially the last updates to know whether my file is under SS. I was requested to submit Schedule A and the recent update after that is**** Officer Review:Admissibility ***. I just want to know if this is the final stage :( or will they take even more time to finalize my application, this is giving me stress.This is my current status :

and in other Reqs there is a section A39-A41(1) , Type Non compliance : not started.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ;

I have received my GCMS notes recently .My AOR is August'19 FSW Inland, i desperately need your help in understanding the notes , especially the last updates to know whether my file is under SS. I was requested to submit Schedule A and the recent update after that is**** Officer Review:Admissibility ***. I just want to know if this is the final stage :( or will they take even more time to finalize my application, this is giving me stress.This is my current status :

and in other Reqs there is a section A39-A41(1) , Type Non compliance : not started.
As per the above note, your eligibility is passed. After the eligibility the security takes place, which is done by CBSA and CSIS. During this time they will look into A39-41, which pertains to collecting evidence of inadmissibility, but if it is not applicable, it will be non-compliance.

Also, your eligibility was passed on January 30, 2020.In the last 3-4 months not much processing has happened. Security usually takes 2-5 months, and for some it may take longer if they are in enhanced security.

Once your security is done, your application will be approved.

Teal

Jul 24, 2020
As per the above note, your eligibility is passed. After the eligibility the security takes place, which is done by CBSA and CSIS. During this time they will look into A39-41, which pertains to collecting evidence of inadmissibility, but if it is not applicable, it will be non-compliance.

Also, your eligibility was passed on January 30, 2020.In the last 3-4 months not much processing has happened. Security usually takes 2-5 months, and for some it may take longer if they are in enhanced security.

Once your security is done, your application will be approved.
Thank you @legalfalcon , your reply gives me some kind of relief and hope, it is good to know that it is a part of normal process . Is it safe to assume that they started security in the month of March as per the notes ? In my notes they have mentioned the due date of agent x's review for admissibility is April 4th and it is past the due date .As you have mentioned ,the process might have slowed down due to the pandemic .

Hoping for the best , fingers crossed .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon , does the redaction of security status in a GCMS note mean the security has been completed?
All security related information in the GCMS notes is redacted. It indicated that the security is in process or completed. If it is completed, then your application should be approved after it, or pending a final review.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon , your reply gives me some kind of relief and hope, it is good to know that it is a part of normal process . Is it safe to assume that they started security in the month of March as per the notes ? In my notes they have mentioned the due date of agent x's review for admissibility is April 4th and it is past the due date .As you have mentioned ,the process might have slowed down due to the pandemic .

Hoping for the best , fingers crossed .
See page 2 of your GCMS notes. If your security is blank, then it is in progress. If it still shows as not started, then it is yet to start.

The due date in your GCMS notes refers to a system generated date that informs the officer of the pending application. Most application as are processed way before the day date and some keep opening way past that.

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,

As per my latest GCMS notes, Eligibility was Met, Criminality was passed and Security was Not Started. I got a GU last week and subsequently I have raised a web form requesting the status of Eligibility and Security.Yesterday I got the following reply:

- background verifications are currently Valid.

- security background verification is currently Valid.

Based on this, can I assume that all stages of my application are now ‘Passed’. Can I consider it’s approved?

thanks

Last edited:

tuton.hr

Nov 23, 2019
I don't thing you should be concerned at all. Most applications are approved within 6 months. And the 6 months processing starts from the date you pass R10.

If you did receive a ghost update, then your security is in progress.
What does PreVU implies on GCMS? Is this anyway related to security background? My PreVU is verified but Security has not started as per GCMS. Can you please clarify?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What does PreVU implies on GCMS? Is this anyway related to security background? My PreVU is verified but Security has not started as per GCMS. Can you please clarify?
PreVU us a system used bu IRCC to verify the information you submitted in your application again your personal profile and your identity documents. It is not related to security.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

As per my latest GCMS notes, Eligibility was Met, Criminality was passed and Security was Not Started. I got a GU last week and subsequently I have raised a web form requesting the status of Eligibility and Security.Yesterday I got the following reply:

- background verifications are currently Valid.

- security background verification is currently Valid.

Based on this, can I assume that all stages of my application are now ‘Passed’. Can I consider it’s approved?

thanks
"currently valid" means that IRCC has the documents it requires to initiate the process for BGC and security. Only after your eligibility is passed, will your security start. Your eligibility is not yet passed.

See #3,201

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Good day.Whay are my chances of redemption of my gcms notes stated POF not met due to a short fall of 340 CAD for family of 4?I submitted new and improved bank statement with way over amount showing stable increase over past 6 months.Submitted it mid June.My AOR Nov 8 express entry Passed 8 months now..Do you think I can safely pack and settle affairs while I wait ?

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
@legalfalcon
Hey! Thank you for your support in the forum.
I have one concern about sibling points.
My brother lives in Canada and he is about to get his CoPR soon. Do I have to wait until his PR card is issued (currently it takes ~120+ days to be issued) or is it possible to use CoPR instead of PR Card as a confirmation of his status?

I am concerned because of my age. I would loose 5 points if I waited until his actual PR Card.

Thank you so much :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hey! Thank you for your support in the forum.
I have one concern about sibling points.
My brother lives in Canada and he is about to get his CoPR soon. Do I have to wait until his PR card is issued (currently it takes ~120+ days to be issued) or is it possible to use CoPR instead of PR Card as a confirmation of his status?

I am concerned because of my age. I would loose 5 points if I waited until his actual PR Card.

Thank you so much :)
It is the COPR that is the proof of PR status. PR card is required to travel. Only after the COPR is issued and landing formalities are complete, does a person become a PR.

Reactions: he5ham