+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

saishasank

Dec 29, 2018
@legalfalcon
Hi , as per gcms notes my pr application was approved on april 8th and so i left my job in the month of may after knowing my application is approved . I claimed job offer points from the employer but i’m worried will they reject the application even after getting approved , cause I didn’t get any ppr email till now . Raised webforms but just got generic response. Please suggest me on this.
Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi , as per gcms notes my pr application was approved on april 8th and so i left my job in the month of may after knowing my application is approved . I claimed job offer points from the employer but i’m worried will they reject the application even after getting approved , cause I didn’t get any ppr email till now . Raised webforms but just got generic response. Please suggest me on this.
Thank you
If you did claim points for arranged employment, for a job you were already employed in, then the offer has to be valid for at least 1 year after your PR is approved.

Currently IRCC is not issuing any PPRs to anyone. Some inland applicants have received COPRs, but they are exceptions.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
The processing has considerably slowed down since March. If you have submitted all your documents, then you will have to wait.

You can use the contact form on the AINP website to enquire.

To submit additional documents, you will have to mail them.

Alberta Opportunity Stream
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Government of Alberta
Suite 940, ATB Place North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1S6

Applications by email or fax are not accepted.
@legalfalcon Thank you very much. I sent a LOE and a copy of my job offer by Fedex yesterday.

I'm just wondering and I know they say there is no guarantee if the fact that I have been assigned a file number has any bearing on the process and if this is somewhat positive that they are at the very least going to review my case?

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
@legalfalcon I want you to throw more light here. My eligibility was passed at CIO by a case processing agent as I can see on page 2 on GCMS. My file has been transferred to my LVO. My question is will an officer still need to review it after it has been certified passed.

Secondly, considering the continues weakness of my local currency in relation to CAD my POF has been affected. Does CIC use the current exchange rate or the exchange rate at AOR?

I will appreciate your response.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I want you to throw more light here. My eligibility was passed at CIO by a case processing agent as I can see on page 2 on GCMS. My file has been transferred to my LVO. My question is will an officer still need to review it after it has been certified passed.

Secondly, considering the continues weakness of my local currency in relation to CAD my POF has been affected. Does CIC use the current exchange rate or the exchange rate at AOR?

I will appreciate your response.
Yes, a final determination has to be made by an officer.

First of all the currency exchange as on the date of your application submission is taken into consideration. So you do not need to update. IRCC has clarified this on many occasions:

IF you wish to update, you can do it via CSE, webform. There is no need to be concerned.

saishasank

Dec 29, 2018
If you did claim points for arranged employment, for a job you were already employed in, then the offer has to be valid for at least 1 year after your PR is approved.

Currently IRCC is not issuing any PPRs to anyone. Some inland applicants have received COPRs, but they are exceptions.
So will they reject my application as i left the job even after approval?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So will they reject my application as i left the job even after approval?
No, the application is locked on the day you submit it. Any changes after it do not matter. However, since your application is under process, you have to keep IRCC apprised on any changes.

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
@legalfalcon

I need you advise on below.

Have you ever been refused Visa or Permit , denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory ?

To background a little bit.
I am on work permit, ICT visa. Previously I was in US, my extension petition I-129 applied by Employer for H1B visa was denied. After that my company applied for Canada visa . At the time, when I was looking in the forums, some have suggested that since it was petition neither work permit nor Visa it should declared as NO. Now in my extension, I have given as NO , which is in progress now.

An immigration consultant explained that this should be give yes for transparency and after doing extensive research on forums , Google etc . I am really getting nauseous about this question. Could be please guide as what needs to be done, I have already raised this concern with my employer, Need you guidance as well. Thank you
@legalfalcon Hello, Thank you for your suggestions, My Employer had raised a web form , Attached my Denial notice and told that we made an error by not showing it the first time. They are filing my ICT extension. Do they need to raise another webform to attach my application as with below question

"Have you ever been refused Visa or Permit , denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory ?" as YES Basically its an IMM5710 form or Should I call IRCC and ask them about it. I'm actually tensed with this.

My employer told that they cannot resend application, if yes, I can raise a webform myself?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hello, Thank you for your suggestions, My Employer had raised a web form , Attached my Denial notice and told that we made an error by not showing it the first time. They are filing my ICT extension. Do they need to raise another webform to attach my application as with below question

"Have you ever been refused Visa or Permit , denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory ?" as YES Basically its an IMM5710 form or Should I call IRCC and ask them about it. I'm actually tensed with this.

My employer told that they cannot resend application, if yes, I can raise a webform myself?
If it was not informed earlier, then you can do it by sending a webform.

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
If it was not informed earlier, then you can do it by sending a webform.
Thank you @legalfalcon

Yes it was not informed earlier, but later today my employer raised a webform and informed with denial notice letter as well. But they didn't resent the IMM 5710 application changing the question to YES. when I asked my employer, he told, it is not needed since we sent there the denial notice with explanation.

My question whether I should resend the application myself in another webform ? I am desperately trying not to over complicate things. Thats trying to get your opinion

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you @legalfalcon

Yes it was not informed earlier, but later today my employer raised a webform and informed with denial notice letter as well. But they didn't resent the IMM 5710 application changing the question to YES. when I asked my employer, he told, it is not needed since we sent there the denial notice with explanation.

My question whether I should resend the application myself in another webform ? I am desperately trying not to over complicate things. Thats trying to get your opinion
Sorry for bringing to your notice once again @legalfalcon I am asking this above question because I want to understand. The webform raised by employer has only denial notice from USCIS and kind of worded declaration saying we missed to provide the denial of petition. But, application is not changed. I am not getting proper response from my employer as to what exact reason was given with reference to the webform they have raised.

I made a mistake by letting employer raise the webform. Since entire application is filed by them , I thought they would do this appropriately. But, the thing is they don't care as to what happens to the application. Troubles of working with organization.

The damage is done, I am just trying to place myself before IRCC and hope to alleviate things. I am struggling around what I should do next , and prevent doing further damage to my application. These are the options I have in my mind.

1. Call IRCC, tell them that employer had raised a webform with denial notice, but the application needs a change. Can I raise a webform and update the application by answering the question as Yes ?

2. Raise a webform without calling IRCC, Send the updated 5710 with question as Yes, wait for them respond

3. DO nothing and wait for the any response from IRCC.

I just dont want create a bigger mess out of this existing mess. Also, employer had applied my work permit on Jul 15, So I have less days to do any updates to application.

Side, note, I also have a PR application which is still not submitted yet. But I am not making the same mistake there. But there is sometime left to submit that. Please provide your guidance towards this topic so that I dont create a bigger problem while panicking. I would greatly appreciate and thank you for you help and guidance.

zeeshanws

Nov 13, 2019
All IRCC wants to know if your intent to travel, the reason to travel and how you sponsored your travels.

If you you travelled with your family, you can state that and provide some documents such as tickets etc. If it was financed by your family, then you can state so. Also, if you have any hotel reservations, your reason for stay there etc. just elaborate it.

1) see above

2) Why you chose to stay is asking for your intent, and the time period is asking for why this long? as in if you went through a tour company, you can state that the tour was for 15 days etc.
Thanks a lot for your reply, I have submitted the detailed response in wordings only, where i explained about each and every trip as I didn't have any tickets or hotel bookings since all the travels were dated 3 years and before. I wanted to ask the request of information is more related to my eligibility review or security check, as I haven't seen any kind of such request in any of the forums. Just being little nervous on feeling odd one out.

Thank in an advance and your forever support. @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sorry for bringing to your notice once again @legalfalcon I am asking this above question because I want to understand. The webform raised by employer has only denial notice from USCIS and kind of worded declaration saying we missed to provide the denial of petition. But, application is not changed. I am not getting proper response from my employer as to what exact reason was given with reference to the webform they have raised.

I made a mistake by letting employer raise the webform. Since entire application is filed by them , I thought they would do this appropriately. But, the thing is they don't care as to what happens to the application. Troubles of working with organization.

The damage is done, I am just trying to place myself before IRCC and hope to alleviate things. I am struggling around what I should do next , and prevent doing further damage to my application. These are the options I have in my mind.

1. Call IRCC, tell them that employer had raised a webform with denial notice, but the application needs a change. Can I raise a webform and update the application by answering the question as Yes ?

2. Raise a webform without calling IRCC, Send the updated 5710 with question as Yes, wait for them respond

3. DO nothing and wait for the any response from IRCC.

I just dont want create a bigger mess out of this existing mess. Also, employer had applied my work permit on Jul 15, So I have less days to do any updates to application.

Side, note, I also have a PR application which is still not submitted yet. But I am not making the same mistake there. But there is sometime left to submit that. Please provide your guidance towards this topic so that I dont create a bigger problem while panicking. I would greatly appreciate and thank you for you help and guidance.
1. You only have to inform IRCC, which you have done.
2. Additional forms are only required when asked.

As long as you provide all disclosures and are truthful, that is enough.

Reet14

Jul 4, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hello,
I am FSW -Outland applicant
Aor 15th feb and Completed 6months processing time on 15th august.I have applied the webform and got following response :
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
I am confused that eligibilty and background are not even mentioned in response.please let me know why is it so.