Feb 13, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First an analyst will review and make a recommendation. Then this is reviewed by an officer.

The stage between the recommendation and the review by an officer is pending review.
What will happen after that? I mean what is the next stage?

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
T
There will be 4 security related activities. This is normal and all GCMS notes have it.
Thank you @legalfalcon . I am under spousal sponsorship .it is my 16 months :( . Eligibility passed , got pre-arrival letter . orded Notes twice ..last email FROM THEIR SIDE 5 months ago was :

We would like to confirm that your file is currently pending security clearance. Upon receipt of the result, we will be able to proceed with your case. It might take from 3 to 6 months.

what are the signs that i can read from GCMS NOTES will tell me that I am done with security or passed or even stuck with sth ?

other thing please VERY IMPORTANT . I sent them my 2 passports copies . one was cancelled by job but I the second one is still working . I noticed on Gcms Notes that they wrote my old passport number that was cancelled by my job and they don't wrote my new passport number THAT I TRAVEL NOW WITH . SHALL I WROTE THEM AND TELL THEM ABOUT THIS ?

BEST REGARDS .
YOUR ANSWER REALL MATTER .

Last edited:

Prapri2912

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hi Legal Falcon. needed your advice on this.
I didn't submit the reference letter for my current employer at the time of submission a'd submitted a notarized affidavit instead..
For my previous two companies, I submitted ref letters as per cic requirement.

The GCMS that I received in May suggests that my eligibility is met, however I See RR for current employment as job duties were not submitted..
My question is, is it okay for me to now submit the reference letter without them asking for it, or should I wait since eligibility as per gcms is met..
My total work exp is 10 years... My last two organisations for which I submittzd the ref letter equates to 6+ years of foreign experience. Do u think its advisable to now proactively submit the ref letter for current employment since I haven't seen any update on tje account post the medicals.. Its been over 7 months now since the submission and complete silence. Thank you for all your support. Look forward to hearing from you m.

Regards,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon. needed your advice on this.
I didn't submit the reference letter for my current employer at the time of submission a'd submitted a notarized affidavit instead..
For my previous two companies, I submitted ref letters as per cic requirement.

The GCMS that I received in May suggests that my eligibility is met, however I See RR for current employment as job duties were not submitted..
My question is, is it okay for me to now submit the reference letter without them asking for it, or should I wait since eligibility as per gcms is met..
My total work exp is 10 years... My last two organisations for which I submittzd the ref letter equates to 6+ years of foreign experience. Do u think its advisable to now proactively submit the ref letter for current employment since I haven't seen any update on tje account post the medicals.. Its been over 7 months now since the submission and complete silence. Thank you for all your support. Look forward to hearing from you m.

Regards,
Yes, you can submit a work reference letter now and explain why you did not submit one earlier.

However, if you already meet the eligibility with your two years of work ex form your last two jobs, you may just wait. The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First, an analyst will review the application and documents and make a recommendation. Then an officer will review the recommendation and make a final determination. This is when your eligibility is passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
T
Thank you @legalfalcon . I am under spousal sponsorship .it is my 16 months :( . Eligibility passed , got pre-arrival letter . orded Notes twice ..last email FROM THEIR SIDE 5 months ago was :

We would like to confirm that your file is currently pending security clearance. Upon receipt of the result, we will be able to proceed with your case. It might take from 3 to 6 months.

what are the signs that i can read from GCMS NOTES will tell me that I am done with security or passed or even stuck with sth ?

other thing please VERY IMPORTANT . I sent them my 2 passports copies . one was cancelled by job but I the second one is still working . I noticed on Gcms Notes that they wrote my old passport number that was cancelled by my job and they don't wrote my new passport number THAT I TRAVEL NOW WITH . SHALL I WROTE THEM AND TELL THEM ABOUT THIS ?

BEST REGARDS .
YOUR ANSWER REALL MATTER .
The spousal sponsorship processing time is 12 months, so your application is not delayed.

Unfortunately, the GCMS notes do not have the security related information, they are redacted. You need the CBSA notes see the security related activities.

As regards your passport, you can only have one passport. Not sure how you had two.

If your current passport has expired, you should inform IRCC and send the scanned copy of the current valid passport.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I am a bit worried. My GCMS notes show a decrease in CSR score. Apparently, it is because of my responsibilities or work documents not being enough.

As per my list of currently submitted documents for job responsibilities and duties included
1. Statutory Declaration of Responsibilities - Self
2. Letter explaining the reason for self-declaration
3. Copy of the original conversation with Company HR and Manager for the responsibilities on letterhead and the list of the same duties on email.
4. Appointment Letter
5. Confirmation Letter
6. Salary Slips for - May and April 2018
7. Salary Account details from the date it was started until the AOR date.
8. Tax payment receipt

Below are the links to the GCSM notes screenshot and my current status on the different steps. Please can someone help me with is this reduction heading to possible rejection. Please, it's freaking me out. And what other documents can I pro-actively submit to make my job background stronger?

GCSM Notes
1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--05KZp0YQzR9NRIY_uMyU6mh14jSal-/view?usp=sharing
2. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yiFeNptPh7hwAS27NVONODDCYGWsGZOQ/view?usp=sharing

Current Application Status
1. As per June 2019 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5x8hSPk3-AszO4R5gMk6SQN2sGi8vab/view?usp=sharing
2. As per October 2018 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/15t0EjfIVFoH0YFIlbPpYNIOT-4rmGxrF/view?usp=sharing

In addition to the above, to give you all some more information, I was recently asked to do my re-meds again and upon checking the comments, the ones under "Additional Documents" changed to "Not Applicable". The one under Background check too was updated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Tanmayee
If your CRS goes below the cutoff, then your application will be rejected. However, in your GCMS notes, there notes are by an analyst and not an officer.

After this, an officer will make a final determination on eligibility.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legal Falcon,

Thanks for your reply. PNP EE, AOR 05 Jan 19, BIL 15 Feb 19

If so, then I am expecting that my application is simultaneously in progress with other checks such as criminality, eligibility etc even though the medical is in review. I received ADR on 15 May & submitted on 23 May _Last date (1. Please confirm that you both are still residing in KSA, 2. Source of Funds with evidence) as I had shown the POF in FD's. Now additional docs submitted is in review.

I would like to know that at which stage these ADR will be requested and further process to go for final PPR stage.
The ADR is requested during eligibility. After your eligibility is passed, the security will start, which is the final stage.

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
@legalfalcon regarding POF, my bank is in US but I reside in different country, in my first attempt to get PR, I gave 6 last motnhs bank statments only. In your best knowledge is this a possible reason for rejection ( my PR was rejected because of dates in PCC)

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
The spousal sponsorship processing time is 12 months, so your application is not delayed.

Unfortunately, the GCMS notes do not have the security related information, they are redacted. You need the CBSA notes see the security related activities.

As regards your passport, you can only have one passport. Not sure how you had two.

If your current passport has expired, you should inform IRCC and send the scanned copy of the current valid passport.
where can I apply for CBSA notes ?

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
If you are in Quebec, then you need to have a CSQ to remain in Quebec. As a PR, you can reside anywhere except QC.

So send an email and clarify this.
Thanks @legalfalcon. I chose to attend the landing interview at IRCC Montreal this morning and I was issued COPR right away. Immigration officer had no concerns with Quebec address for PR card. Everything went smooth. Thanks for your help. :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hello @legalfalcon, hope you are fine. My AOR is March 29, 2019, applied under CEC. I called today at CIC, agent told me status about below:
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Eligibility: under review, agent said it's in the queue to be reviewed by officer - is it so called Review Required?
  • Security: Not started
  • VO: CIO Sydney NS
I am afraid about RR status as it will further take more time than normal. What's your insights upon it? I heard CIO Sydney is slow and RR is like SS in security, generally any estimates about how long it takes? Kindly share your valuable insigts. I am also ordering GCMS now, but after call feeling stressed.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, hope you are fine. My AOR is March 29, 2019, applied under CEC. I called today at CIC, agent told me status about below:
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Eligibility: under review, agent said it's in the queue to be reviewed by officer - is it so called Review Required?
  • Security: Not started
  • VO: CIO Sydney NS
I am afraid about RR status as it will further take more time than normal. What's your insights upon it? I heard CIO Sydney is slow and RR is like SS in security, generally any estimates about how long it takes? Kindly share your valuable insigts. I am also ordering GCMS now, but after call feeling stressed.
Eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First an analyst will review and make a recommendation, then this is reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination.

Your eligibility has crossed stage 1.

To know if there is RR, you will have to see your GCMS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon. I chose to attend the landing interview at IRCC Montreal this morning and I was issued COPR right away. Immigration officer had no concerns with Quebec address for PR card. Everything went smooth. Thanks for your help. :)
Congratulations!!