Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon . Salary was missing in one of the work experience letters, but I proactively sent raised a CSE and sent an updated version with salary in August. Also, I originally gave 6 work experience letters covering 10 years. 4 other letters were perfect. Not sure why they just chose just 2 out of 6 work experience letters.

Should I reach out to them at six months.

Thanks once again!
A work reference letter has to have a salary. Since you sent it later, it will be the discretion of the officer. But in most cases they will consider it. If you filed 6, then they will look at all six.

The 6 months processing time frame starts from the date when your R10 is passed.

If you cross that stage, then you should contact IRCC and enquire.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi there,

I saw you giving valuable suggestion to whoever need help in this forum, I have applied for PR and its been 21 months waiting, your professional advise would be really grateful.

I applied PR in March 2017, I have waited for 21 months and I order GCMS notes in the last 3 months and they are all the same, no updated since March 2018 and security Not Start.

I tried to use web form and call CIC to get an answer, but all I got is useless response.

Do you know what should I at this very moment? or where I can get an answer?

Thank you for your time,
Look forward to hearing from you

Regards,
Dante
Has your eligibility passed?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I am planning my submit my application tomorrow. Have some doubts regarding address, personal and travel history. Appreciate your valuable inputs!

Thanks for your time and understanding, please help!

1) Address History

a) Is entering digit zero okay in street number, if we don't have any number?
YEs
b) Since there is no postal code field for Indian address, is it okay to mention postal code in street name section?
YEs
c) Is district same as state in India?
No.
d) Since there cannot be gaps in address history, what should i write for transit times?
Like for example, i left US on Aug 15th and reached India on Aug 17th. I can write till Aug15th as US address and from Aug 17th as Indian address. How to fill Aug 16th day (transit) and what should i write in the country and street name? Should i leave and explain in LOE?
When you enter the travel history, you wither follow the departure dates, or arrival dates, not both.

2) Travel History
a) I have filled my travel history in the following way based on arrival/departure(Indian stamps) and admitted USA stamps. Please check couple of my entries let me know if i did it in the right way.
From Dec 18th 2006 Hyderabad to Dec 18th 2006 (Admitted) US Purpose is doing my MS
From August 10th 2010 USA to Aug 12th 2010 Hyderabad Purpose is to reside permanently in India
From March 08th 2013 Hyderabad to March 9th USA (Admitted) Purpose for employment.
When you enter the travel history, you wither follow the departure dates, or arrival dates, not both.

3) Personal History
a) I am 32 years old. My education is done more than 10 years ago, since they ask for only last 10 years, should i remove the education entries and fill only till last 10 years? Yes, the education for which you are claiming points will be in your education section anyway.
b) I have an employment which i did not mention in my work history and not claiming points. I have my tax run on different state, while i worked and resided in another state in USA. Is it okay to mention my address truthfully and explain this in LOE? Please elaborate, I don't get your question.
C) Is it okay to mention Out of status in status field (Schedule A Background form) in personal history? My employer did not pay me for 3 months, and i am not sure if he cancelled my H-1B or not. I left before my visa end date. But i don't want to misrepresent and want to say that i was unpaid. So can i put the status as H-1B or out of status if i am not sure about it? I am not claiming points for this employment.Your advise on this one? Out of status is a violation of law and a office under the US Immigration and Naturalization Act. As long as you left the country within 90 days of your visa expiring you are not considered out of status. Do not write legal lingo which you are not aware of as it will create more problem for you,

Reactions: navkrish

Zee08

Sep 21, 2018
Hi,

We submitted our first medical exam in may 2017 which we submitted completely along with x- ray. Now they have asked for medical exam again in November 2018 but this time mywife who is the principal applicant is 2 months pregnant. We might not be able to upload xray for her. So my question is that will they still put our application on hold till we will be able to upload her x-ray, even though theytook so long in processing already.

Need guidance

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
1) Address History

a) Is entering digit zero okay in street number, if we don't have any number?
YEs
b) Since there is no postal code field for Indian address, is it okay to mention postal code in street name section?
YEs
c) Is district same as state in India?
No.
d) Since there cannot be gaps in address history, what should i write for transit times?
Like for example, i left US on Aug 15th and reached India on Aug 17th. I can write till Aug15th as US address and from Aug 17th as Indian address. How to fill Aug 16th day (transit) and what should i write in the country and street name? Should i leave and explain in LOE?

2) Travel History
a) I have filled my travel history in the following way based on arrival/departure(Indian stamps) and admitted USA stamps. Please check couple of my entries let me know if i did it in the right way.
From Dec 18th 2006 Hyderabad to Dec 18th 2006 (Admitted) US Purpose is doing my MS
From August 10th 2010 USA to Aug 12th 2010 Hyderabad Purpose is to reside permanently in India
From March 08th 2013 Hyderabad to March 9th USA (Admitted) Purpose for employment.

3) Personal History
a) I am 32 years old. My education is done more than 10 years ago, since they ask for only last 10 years, should i remove the education entries and fill only till last 10 years? Yes, the education for which you are claiming points will be in your education section anyway.
b) I have an employment which i did not mention in my work history and not claiming points. I have my tax run on different state, while i worked and resided in another state in USA. Is it okay to mention my address truthfully and explain this in LOE? Please elaborate, I don't get your question.
C) Is it okay to mention Out of status in status field (Schedule A Background form) in personal history? My employer did not pay me for 3 months, and i am not sure if he cancelled my H-1B or not. I left before my visa end date. But i don't want to misrepresent and want to say that i was unpaid. So can i put the status as H-1B or out of status if i am not sure about it? I am not claiming points for this employment.Your advise on this one? Out of status is a violation of law and a office under the US Immigration and Naturalization Act. As long as you left the country within 90 days of your visa expiring you are not considered out of status. Do not write legal lingo which you are not aware of as it will create more problem for you,
Thanks very much for the quick reply @legalfalcon

This is regarding 1.d. I was asking about filling my address history section, when i am in transit,since there should not be any gaps. I left US on 15th and landed in india on 17th. I will mention 15th address as US and 17th address as India. What should i do about 16th date, since i spent in transit and i don't have an address.

Regarding my personal history question, this employment is not part of work history and am not claiming points. I worked and stayed in NJ (client site), while my employer who was a consultant ran taxes from Michigan. So i am intending to put my NJ address in personal and address history. My question was about that. I left before my H1B expiry date. But i am not sure if my employer cancelled my H1b or not. I did not get paid for 4 months and was looking for consulting projects. So that is why i asked you about out of status or H-1B. I am not sure, what he did to my H-1B visa, but in my passport, it was valid and i left before its expiry date.

Please advise!

loupetlapin

Nov 22, 2018
@legalfalcon

Greetings,

I am writing to you to clarify a doubt we have regarding the POF based on a friend's recommendation to contact you.

My partner and I are applying for EE, with him being the primary applicant. We have a joined savings account where the fund is available. However, I do have a car loan with an existing outstanding balance. My question is, since my partner is the PA and he doesn't have any liability whatsoever, will my car loan create an issue for our EE application post ITA? in other words, will I also be requested to provide a " no liability letter" from the bank albeit I am the accompanying spouse?

I look froward to hearing from you

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

Please help me understand why do some pages on my GCMS notes have S.15(1) on the right side top corner? What does it mean?
Is it Security Screening? There is no mention of security screening anywhere on the notes.

AOR - March 2nd 2018
IP1 - somewhere in April
IP2 - May 6th 2018
ADR - May 8th (POF explanation and asked for IT returns for few years.)
ADR submitted - May 11th ( Gave whatever they asked for)
PPR - Still waiting...

As per GCMS notes ordered twice - All looks good. No negative comments.

Below is email reply from Ralph :
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Mar 2, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa. Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process and advised passed.
Criminality and security passed in May 2018.
Background check has been completed.
Medicals are valid until Jan 17, 2019.

Call CIC 3-4 times and every time they say file looks good and almost everything is completed. It is awaiting final Visa officer approval.
I am being kept with this update since June.

Really getting frustrated and disheartened as I am now nearing 9 months since AOR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks very much for the quick reply @legalfalcon

This is regarding 1.d. I was asking about filling my address history section, when i am in transit,since there should not be any gaps. I left US on 15th and landed in india on 17th. I will mention 15th address as US and 17th address as India. What should i do about 16th date, since i spent in transit and i don't have an address.

Regarding my personal history question, this employment is not part of work history and am not claiming points. I worked and stayed in NJ (client site), while my employer who was a consultant ran taxes from Michigan. So i am intending to put my NJ address in personal and address history. My question was about that. I left before my H1B expiry date. But i am not sure if my employer cancelled my H1b or not. I did not get paid for 4 months and was looking for consulting projects. So that is why i asked you about out of status or H-1B. I am not sure, what he did to my H-1B visa, but in my passport, it was valid and i left before its expiry date.

Please advise!
There is no need for an address. Your address history does not have to include your travel history. You had an address where you lived when you were travelling, so there is no need for an address when you are i transit. So for your purpose you can use your address un US / India
See eg:

2015/1 - 2018/2 - Address 1
2018/3 - present - Address 2

When you fill in your travel history, just go by either the departure date or arrival date.

As regards your H1B issue, if you were not given any notice to leave, ot any other documentation from USCIS, there is no need to put that in your application.

Reactions: navkrish

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Greetings,

I am writing to you to clarify a doubt we have regarding the POF based on a friend's recommendation to contact you.

My partner and I are applying for EE, with him being the primary applicant. We have a joined savings account where the fund is available. However, I do have a car loan with an existing outstanding balance. My question is, since my partner is the PA and he doesn't have any liability whatsoever, will my car loan create an issue for our EE application post ITA? in other words, will I also be requested to provide a " no liability letter" from the bank albeit I am the accompanying spouse?

I look froward to hearing from you
To read generally on PoF see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

As regards your question, IRCC wants that an applicant have sufficient funds to settle in Canada after they become a PR. For this you are required to show funds as per the set threshold. Any liability that you have is usually deducted from that PoF to calculate the funds available to you on the date you file your application.

However, if you are paying the installments on time and they go from a different bank account from the one you are showing for the PoF, you can just not include the car loan. You will not be required to provide a " no liability letter" from the bank. All you need is a letter from your bank for the PoF that you have the funds, the average balance of 6 months and that the funds are unencumbered.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Please help me understand why do some pages on my GCMS notes have S.15(1) on the right side top corner? What does it mean?
Is it Security Screening? There is no mention of security screening anywhere on the notes.

AOR - March 2nd 2018
IP1 - somewhere in April
IP2 - May 6th 2018
ADR - May 8th (POF explanation and asked for IT returns for few years.)
ADR submitted - May 11th ( Gave whatever they asked for)
PPR - Still waiting...

As per GCMS notes ordered twice - All looks good. No negative comments.

Below is email reply from Ralph :
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Mar 2, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa. Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process and advised passed.
Criminality and security passed in May 2018.
Background check has been completed.
Medicals are valid until Jan 17, 2019.

Call CIC 3-4 times and every time they say file looks good and almost everything is completed. It is awaiting final Visa officer approval.
I am being kept with this update since June.

Really getting frustrated and disheartened as I am now nearing 9 months since AOR.
See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I Have a query regarding my application.
I am AOR 23rd Aug'18. Medical Pass-18th Sep and IP1-19th Sep.
I do not have any updates post medical.
It's 3 months post aor today and 2 month post ip1.
I understand their are people waiting since jun & july Aor still in ip1.
However, i called CIC yesterday night and came across a very polite lady.
She told me that my eligibility is still in review and she cudnt see any remarks yet as "Met", "Reco Pass" etc
Nor is criminality/security started.
Though she assured me that its very normal and my profile is also normal. No negative remarks or ADRs seen in the system.

I am worried still. Is it possible that after 90 days of AOR your eligibility is still not met?
Please advice.
I am FSW India- 3 applicants in total, with minimal travel history and 6+ years work ex with 3 NOC codes.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Harshala

liketech

Jul 9, 2018
A work reference letter has to have a salary. Since you sent it later, it will be the discretion of the officer. But in most cases they will consider it. If you filed 6, then they will look at all six.

The 6 months processing time frame starts from the date when your R10 is passed.

If you cross that stage, then you should contact IRCC and enquire.
Thanks. Let's hope for the best.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I Have a query regarding my application.
I am AOR 23rd Aug'18. Medical Pass-18th Sep and IP1-19th Sep.
I do not have any updates post medical.
It's 3 months post aor today and 2 month post ip1.
I understand their are people waiting since jun & july Aor still in ip1.
However, i called CIC yesterday night and came across a very polite lady.
She told me that my eligibility is still in review and she cudnt see any remarks yet as "Met", "Reco Pass" etc
Nor is criminality/security started.
Though she assured me that its very normal and my profile is also normal. No negative remarks or ADRs seen in the system.

I am worried still. Is it possible that after 90 days of AOR your eligibility is still not met?
Please advice.
I am FSW India- 3 applicants in total, with minimal travel history and 6+ years work ex with 3 NOC codes.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Harshala
Based on what you say things look normal. No news is good news. The MyCIC status is irrelevant, and if you want to see the progress of your file so far, the only way is GCMS notes.

Apart from that everything looks good and you just have to wait it out. As long as you have passed eligibility, you are in great shape.

BCBC

Mar 12, 2017
hi Legalfalcon,

Thank you for your information.
I have a question regarding GCMS note:
What does “TQQ Iran on hold” means?

I saw this under the: Other subtype Description.

I cannot find any information on it.
Please advice.
Thank you.