17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your answer.
But as long as there is nothing illegal and I met the requirements, there should not be concern. Why a private entity wants to employ a specific person is their prerogative, and the intension can not be questioned based only on this. Was it right?? did I miss something?
What should I include in LoE?
It is not about illegality. Rather it is about meeting the requirements of the immigration law. If in the past you have tried to circumvent the law or the requirements, and once again IRCC sees a same pattern, especially with the same employer, they will be extra cautious, unless you have met the requirements or convinced them.

In your LoE you should explain what was previously the issue and how you have addressed it. LoE is an opportunity to describe your side to support your case and explain any concerns which may not be evident, or may need explanation.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
can you please tell me do I get a message in online account of cic for PPR? or I just get an email? actually I did not get any email from cic on my last update in the account. Please tell me how PPR email looks like and is there any way to know that I have got PPR in the online account?
For the PPR usually an email is sent to your email id on record with the IRCC. To see how it looks like, there are many that have been posted, just search the forum.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
For the PPR usually an email is sent to your email id on record with the IRCC. To see how it looks like, there are many that have been posted, just search the forum.
But I usually do not receive email when there is an update in the online account, what to do? I have sent email to call center about this but i dont think so they will be able to solve this issue.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Criminality is simply based on the PCCs submitted. It is usually passed along after R10 is the passed if the documents are complete. After a new documents is uploaded, it takes 1-3 weeks for it to be added to the file and another few weeks to process it and reflect it.
Thank you!
It's been 2 months since I uploaded the PCC. I'll order another set of GCMS notes then.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
But I usually do not receive email when there is an update in the online account, what to do? I have sent email to call center about this but i dont think so they will be able to solve this issue.
Emails are not sent for updates.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon need your advise is it possible to get an interview call at ip2 stage ? getting an interview call at ip2 stage means eligibility is not passed ?? please reply
First of there is o such stage as IP or IP2. Under the Immigration law the application goes through the following stages:

1. R10 - completeness check.
2. Criminality
3. Medicals
4. Eligibility
5. Security.

To read on each see https://goo.gl/AmdtgR

An applicant is usually called for an interview during the eligibility. To know if you have cleared eligibility, you will need GCMS notes, or you can wait it out.

Reactions: Mtunguyas

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear Legalfalcon,
Its been almost 14 months since I submitted my application for PR. My Aor date is Feb 01 2017. The officer called my employer to verify my employment in Canada. My Employer gave proper answers regarding my employment however the officer was not satisfied with the answers given by my employer. On December 15 2017, I got Procedural Fairness Letter in which the officer had serious concern regarding my employment in Canada. In the letter the officer asked me to provide "Paystubs" & "Bank Statements that shows salary deposited to my account'. I provided my paystubs, bank statements, T4s, and Notice Of assessments for all periods on January 10 2018. Recently On February 27 2018, my background status went in "Progress" (IP2). Could you please tell me what is going on with my application ???

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon . It helped me a lot to be relaxed. Anyway the GCMS notes should be coming by 10th of next month, let's see what will be there. Do they mention in GCMS note whether application is approved or not?
Hi @legalfalcon , on 19th March I raised a CSE to Canada Office asking for status of my application. Also I asked for the purpose of the missing email of 22nd January, whether it was a PPR or Additional Document Requirement email.

In response they are saying that please check the letter mailed (physical) on my residential address that is sent on 22nd January.

Do you have any idea that CIC send such letter? I think it is the mistake done by the agent who responding my CSE, as I already acknowledged for the email only.

Please provide your valuable inputs.

maplegoal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-10-2017
Doc's Request.
10-10-2017
Nomination.....
20-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Hi @legalfalcon , My applications are all on "married status" and I recently received my visa stamped (work permit) on my current passport (maiden name) which will expire in Nov 2019. I am thinking if I should renew my passport and change it to my Married name before landing in Canada. Is changing my passport details (Number and married name) before my first landing affect my visa with the border services? Or should I change my passport with my married name after landing in Canada, hence, changing all my names on the soon Canadian IDs?

Second I have a pending PR application (received AOR) as well - How can I update my passport details if renew it with married name?

Appreciate your inputs. Thank you.

Lazy

Sep 5, 2017
After you get the new PP, simple send the scan of the PP via CSE.

Once your new PP scan is submitted with IRCC, there is no need for sending the old PP or the photocopy of it. The instructions for sending the PP is clearly listed, and it does not include a photo copy of the old passport.
Many thanks @legalfalcon for the clarification. Have a good one.

Best,
Lazy

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Dear Legal Falcon!

Please see my time line below and advice what is happening with my file?

Thanks a lot.

PNP New Brunswick
CRS 980
ITA July 2017
ITA Submitted 26 September 2017
Medicals Passed 12 October 2017
File Transferred On 22 November 2017 to London Visa Office
1st ADR: 21 Feb 2018.
(Police Certificate, Additional Family Information, Marriage Certificate, Schedule A, Travel History, Passport, Specific Information (Eye Color, Height, Mother Tongue)
2nd ADR: 3 March 2018.
(Spouse Documents Needed i.e. Passport, Police Certificate, Additional Family Info, Travel History, Specific Information i.e. Eye Color, Height, Mother Tongue)
3rd ADR: 7 March 2018
(Spouse Medical Request)
Spouse Medicals Passed : 9 March 2018
Status Call to CIC: 10 March 2018:
(I was told that my Eligibility is passed. Only Security and Background checks are remaining)
IP2: 26 March 2018
Email Status Enquiry from London: 26 March 2018 "My File is being with migration officer for final review".

sroy001

May 18, 2017
First of there is o such stage as IP or IP2. Under the Immigration law the application goes through the following stages:

1. R10 - completeness check.
2. Criminality
3. Medicals
4. Eligibility
5. Security.

To read on each see https://goo.gl/AmdtgR

An applicant is usually called for an interview during the eligibility. To know if you have cleared eligibility, you will need GCMS notes, or you can wait it out.
Dear LegalFalcon,

I seek your opinion on my case.

FSWO (Based in New Delhi)
My AOR - 9th Sep 2017
RPRF Request - 2nd October (Paid and Submitted on 6th October)
ADR for newborn requested 31st October 2017
ADR submitted on 20th Feb(Deadline was 28th Feb 2018) with CAD150 Child processing fee, Birth Certificate, Passport, Medical and pending X-Ray of Spouse, Updated IMM0008 and 5406
UCI for newborn generated on 21st Feb 2018
IP2 on 27th Feb 2018(Background check > We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)

No update since then, a friend of mine with same situation got PPR a couple of weeks ago(Both his and mine VO is CPC Ottawa and not New Delhi). I Called up IRCC last Friday via skype and they said.

- Completeness check > Completed
- Eligibility check > Completed
- Criminality check > Completed
- Medicals > Completed
- Security check > Not yet started

What do you think are my chances for getting PPR? We don't have any travel history. Any possibility of rejection at this stage? We ordered GCMS a few weeks back and yet to receive it.

Regards,
Satyam

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear LegalFalcon,

I seek your opinion on my case.

FSWO (Based in New Delhi)
My AOR - 9th Sep 2017
RPRF Request - 2nd October (Paid and Submitted on 6th October)
ADR for newborn requested 31st October 2017
ADR submitted on 20th Feb(Deadline was 28th Feb 2018) with CAD150 Child processing fee, Birth Certificate, Passport, Medical and pending X-Ray of Spouse, Updated IMM0008 and 5406
UCI for newborn generated on 21st Feb 2018
IP2 on 27th Feb 2018(Background check > We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)

No update since then, a friend of mine with same situation got PPR a couple of weeks ago(Both his and mine VO is CPC Ottawa and not New Delhi). I Called up IRCC last Friday via skype and they said.

- Completeness check > Completed
- Eligibility check > Completed
- Criminality check > Completed
- Medicals > Completed
- Security check > Not yet started

What do you think are my chances for getting PPR? We don't have any travel history. Any possibility of rejection at this stage? We ordered GCMS a few weeks back.

Regards,
Satyam

hey can you help me about how to contact IRCC through skype?