Aug 7, 2016
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
hi legalfalcon

I noticed today, that when I login into my cic account it says updated and when I click on it there is like no change at all and when u go back to read the updated part again , it is back to submitted. What could this mean?
Hello @jy_Sgermany

The same happened with me as well. @legalfalcon please advice the possible reason for this...

Amardeeps4

Aug 7, 2016
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Happened to me yesterday afternoon!!
Hi @jy_Sgermany , Sorry, I was going through other blogs related to our issue of "UPDATED" profile but no change, please go to your CIC profile and check again if they are displaying your total CRS score and related details, in my case, it is not showing and instead displaying the following message:

"if no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again."
I suspect the above is the UPDATE.

Again, no clue why this change. @legalfalcon , need your advice urgently.

Thanks,

Amardeep

jy_Sgermany

Jan 24, 2018
Hi @jy_Sgermany , Sorry, I was going through other blogs related to our issue of "UPDATED" profile but no change, please go to your CIC profile and check again if they are displaying your total CRS score and related details, in my case, it is not showing and instead displaying the following message:

"if no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again."
I suspect the above is the UPDATE.

Again, no clue why this change. @legalfalcon , need your advice urgently.

Thanks,

Amardeep
I just checked there no such display of the score nor any message regarding this. With me eligibility is the only thing left, I’m hoping the update is related to that.

Anujbatta10

Dec 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2018
Hi @legalfalcon
I am an Indian national. I have applied for Canadian PR under FSWO category. My AOR is January 27, 2018. I am in IP2 since February 27, 2018.
I have earlier had a visitor visa of Canada from 9-December-2010 to 6-October-2011 and then from 8-June-2012 to 19-May-2017. I also have a valid US Visitor Visa from 29-Nov-2010 to 23-Nov-2020. I had visited Canada once in November 2013 for 9 days followed by US for 14 days.
My sibling is a Canadian PR since 2014.
I have enrolled myself with CPA Canada and need to attend a 2 day workshop on May 12 and 13.
As there is no certainty regarding the PR date, I wish to apply for the Visitor visa so that I can attend the 2 day workshop.
Kindly advise whether I should file for Visitor visa and will it have any impact on my PR application.

krishna01

Mar 20, 2018
@legalfalcon I have submitted my application on 29 Sep 2017, Med Passed 26 Dec, IP2 16 January 2018

The thing is all people who has IP2 on 16 January 2016 got the PPR on 22nd January 2018 except me as per the tracker. So raised a query to know the Visa Office and it was New Delhi India. Then I am continuously trying to contact New Delhi Visa Office and CIC through web forms and emails. I never got response from New Delhi Visa Office but from CIC (on 3rd March), I came to know that I should have received an email on 22nd January which I haven't. They also mentioned that if I haven't then they will send it back to me. So in response I asked to resend it but they forwarded the same to New Delhi (again long waiting time or never).

I have raised a request for GCMS On 10 March through getGCMS.

I afraid if it was a PPR (as all got the same), and the time of submission is went, they refuse my application. Though I have been trying to contacting them since 31st January so that gives me some hope that at least there is a proof that I haven't got any email that is why I didn't submitted.

Can you please suggest me what to do now? Will there be any issue with my application?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi @legalfalcon , I need your help badly. Please

I almost spent 5 years in Canada and got few work permit refusals.
Finally I came back to India and its been almost 3 years here in India.

Now I got sufficient work experience and improve my CRS to 443.

But still there are few concerns that bothers me while applying for EE.
1) Does those past work permit refusals affect my prospective PR application?
2) 2015, I got LMIA from a company in Ontario and applied for WP but got refused twice. Now the same company in 2018 providing me LMIA, will this make any problems while assessing my application? He is same employer who providing me Job offer with approved positive LMIA for my EE application.
3) In the past I had few years of work experience but I didn't show them in few initial application. However in Last two WP application, I showed to CIC but officer didn't believe that was genuine as he couldn't verify these with my initial application. Should I include these in my express entry application?? I'm not claiming points for these but anyhow will include in my personal history. What should I do in this situation? will this be the point for rejection or any misrepresentation ?

Kindly provide you expert opinion and guidance to mitigate this concern.

Thanks in advanced.

Lazy

Sep 5, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I hope you are having a great day. Just 2 days back I got the "ready for visa" email asking for mine, my spouse's and my dependent's passports along with photographs to be sent to VFS. The email says that passports should be valid for at least 6 months. My passport is going to expire in just under 7 months from now, so I can still use the current passport albeit with a narrow validity margin, however, at the tentative time of my travel, this passport's validity would be under 6 months and so I will have to renew my passport anyway, in order to travel. So my confusion is as under:

1) Should I renew my passport now on urgent basis and send the new one to VFS. If that's the case will it cause any problem since it will be different from the one I used in my application. If I need to take this route, do I need to inform IRCC? If so, how? Also, if I get my passport renewed should I submit both passports (old and new) to VFS and fill the table with my new passport that has been asked in the email?

2) If I go with the current passport and get the visa stamp on this one and later renew my passport, will it cause me any problem since the visa stamp would be on the cancelled passport.

3) Our medicals are going to expire in January next year, but since my passport is going to expire in October this year, if I use the current passport, my visa expiry would be till October. I am fine with this since I plan to go at the earliest possible anyway, however, I would like to bring my family at the end of the year. My question is, will their visa expiration dates be tied to mine or they'll have independent expiration dates based on their Medical exam expiration dates and their individual passport expiration dates?

What is the best option for me right now? I would really appreciate any suggestion or helpful advice. TIA

Best,
Lazy

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I hope you are having a great day. Just 2 days back I got the "ready for visa" email asking for mine, my spouse's and my dependent's passports along with photographs to be sent to VFS. The email says that passports should be valid for at least 6 months. My passport is going to expire in just under 7 months from now, so I can still use the current passport albeit with a narrow validity margin, however, at the tentative time of my travel, this passport's validity would be under 6 months and so I will have to renew my passport anyway, in order to travel. So my confusion is as under:

1) Should I renew my passport now on urgent basis and send the new one to VFS. If that's the case will it cause any problem since it will be different from the one I used in my application. If I need to take this route, do I need to inform IRCC? If so, how? Also, if I get my passport renewed should I submit both passports (old and new) to VFS and fill the table with my new passport that has been asked in the email?

2) If I go with the current passport and get the visa stamp on this one and later renew my passport, will it cause me any problem since the visa stamp would be on the cancelled passport.

3) Our medicals are going to expire in January next year, but since my passport is going to expire in October this year, if I use the current passport, my visa expiry would be till October. I am fine with this since I plan to go at the earliest possible anyway, however, I would like to bring my family at the end of the year. My question is, will their visa expiration dates be tied to mine or they'll have independent expiration dates based on their Medical exam expiration dates and their individual passport expiration dates?

What is the best option for me right now? I would really appreciate any suggestion or helpful advice. TIA

Best,
Lazy
Congratulations! What's your AOR date?

Anitbiotic

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I submitted application on 19th Feb and got AOR. I am currently in IP2.

When i login to my CIC account and navigate to ->"View my submitted applications or profiles"-> Click Check Status and Messages for "Express Entry" Application Type, I am on a page with the following message:

"If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again."

@legalfalcon Can you please tell me if this has any significance?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Hope you would be fine, so I got WP for post-doc (LMIA Exempted) on landing, and my spouse will arrive in couple of days, she will receive SOWP and child (4 yr) will receive visitors' records.

I was just wondering, on my WP my child is not indicated as a dependent. is it normal or would it be a problem? or dependent child would be listed on SOWP? should I notify my wife to make sure at landing to check with CBC?

Kindly advice!
Thanks!

krishna01

Mar 20, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

Below is detail of my application thing is all people who has IP2 on 16-January-2016 got the PPR on 22-January-2018 except me as per the tracker. So raised a query to know the Visa Office and it was New Delhi India on 31-January-2018. Then I am continuously trying to contact New Delhi Visa Office and CIC through web forms and emails. I never got response from New Delhi Visa Office but from CIC (on 3rd March), I came to know that I should have received an email on 22nd January, which I haven't. They also mentioned that if I haven't then they will send it back to me. So in response I asked to resend it but they forwarded the same to New Delhi (again long waiting time or never).

I afraid if it was a PPR (as all got the same), and the time of submission is went, and they refuse my application.

Can you please suggest me what to do now? Will there be any issue with my application?

AOR: 29-Sep-2017
Med Passed: 26-Dec-2017
IP2:16-Jan-2018
Application Type: PNP
VO: New Delhi Visa Office, India
GCMS Notes: 10-March-2018 (through getGCMS)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi everyone, I submitted application on 19th Feb and got AOR. I am currently in IP2.

When i login to my CIC account and navigate to ->"View my submitted applications or profiles"-> Click Check Status and Messages for "Express Entry" Application Type, I am on a page with the following message:

"If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again."

@legalfalcon Can you please tell me if this has any significance?

Mine is also like that. We should see the breakdown of CRS points, but only the EE profile number and date submitted is there.
I already got PPR and just waiting for passports to be returned. Application (PR) is not approved yet.