Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
@legalfalcon. I'm worried about what is written on my notes. It says:

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: Not in Status NOTE: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW FOSS HISTORY

Please tell me if this is a cause of concern. I'm currently in IP2 (Criminality and Medical Passed while Eligibility and Security NOT STARTED). Also my notes also says this:

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2017/11/10 07:56:44
Created By: MP8684
Updated Date: 2017/11/10 07:57:06
Updated By: MP8684
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: Search of client yielded possible concern, please review.

Waiting for your response !

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon
Greetings !!!

Can one candidate have two EE profiles both for FSW-O. one with spouse accompanying and one with spouse non- accompanying at the same time.
No, you can not have 2 EE profiles, I mean on one hand you are saying you will accompanying wife and one the other you says you wont. You must not do this in my opinion.

Amardeeps4

Aug 7, 2016
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon

Hi Sir,

My status as following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got LVO reply as follows:

"Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review by a migration officer in our London office.
We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents."

Would you please advise me about your opinion?

Thanks in advance.
Hi There!!

I received the same email from LVO on 20th Feb'18, mentioning awaiting final review and soon after the status got changed from NA to IP2 on 21st Feb'18,

My timeline as follows: -
AOR: 5th July 2017
Medical Passed: August 2017
BG: NA (do not remember the date)
GCMS Notes recd: 16th Jan 2018 (Status: Securty Not Started, rest all passed)
BG: Changed to IP2 from NA (we are processing your background check) on 21st Feb 2018.
Same email recd from LVO: 20st Feb 2018 (Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office).
PPR:

Can I request you to share your timeline please....

Also, I request @legalfalcon to advise both of us sailing in the same boat....

Thanks,

Amardeep

@legalfalcon

Hi Sir,

My status as following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got LVO reply as follows:

"Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review by a migration officer in our London office.
We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents."

Would you please advise me about your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
Hi There!!

I received the same email from LVO on 20th Feb'18, mentioning awaiting final review and soon after the status got changed from NA to IP2 on 21st Feb'18,

My timeline as follows: -
AOR: 5th July 2017
Medical Passed: August 2017
BG: NA (do not remember the date)
GCMS Notes recd: 16th Jan 2018 (Status: Securty Not Started, rest all passed)
BG: Changed to IP2 from NA (we are processing your background check) on 21st Feb 2018.
Same email recd from LVO: 20st Feb 2018 (Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office).
PPR:

Can I request you to share your timeline please....

Also, I request @legalfalcon to advise both of us sailing in the same boat....

Thanks,

Amardeep
AOR 05-Sep-2017
MEP 03-Oct-2017
IP2 27-Feb-2018
LVO

Reactions: Amardeeps4

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
No, you can not have 2 EE profiles, I mean on one hand you are saying you will accompanying wife and one the other you says you wont. You must not do this in my opinion.
I remember at the beginning IRCC stated that if someone has more than 1 EE profile and receives an ITA, the application will be rejected.

Reactions: sweetsalt

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

Please help me interpret my GCMS notes. What could be holding my PPR?

Updated Date: 2018-01-15
Due date: 2018-03-31

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Latest info on the notes
Date: 2017-09-11
Office: LVO

NOTES:
PA appears to meet FSW Minimum requirements
No Adverse info in FOSS - Meds passed valid to 18Apr2018
RPRF pending (Blank space) RFV checks pls, request complete Schedule A and RPRF

Paid RPRF and sent Schedule A on 2017-09-29

No subsequent comments on other notes - lastest note is dated 2017-11-06

<<Security withheld 15(1)>>

Only info available is

APPLICATION: 1
Created Date:
Created by:
Updated by:
Field name:
Security
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started
New Value:
Office:
LVO

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Hi all, my AOR is July 27th and i think I am under security screening too! I had my GCMS notes and many pages have code s.19(1) on the top and one page have s.15(1) on the top! what does that means? Please anyone?

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
If you get the PPR while you are in India, depending on how long you will stay in India, you can request IRCC to change your VO from Abu Dhabi to New Delhi and you can submit your passport at New Delhi.

No need to approach PSK.
Thanks. PPR still did not come.
Going back to station.

jayharper297

Mar 6, 2018
Dear legal falcon,

I visited multiple regions of mainland China for 2 relatively long periods of time (4 and 1 month(s), respectively), and 8 short visits (less than 7 days each). I was on study visas for the two longer visits, and on tourist visas for the short visits. Because I stayed in China for more than 6 months in total, I needed a police certificate for China.

I was able to get a Chinese police certificate that covers only the longer visits, but not the shorter visits (the certificate specifically states the periods). Can my application be rejected because of this? Or will CIC request an additional document before rejecting my application? I didn’t submit an LOE regarding this matter. If it can be rejected, can I submit an LOE now? I have submitted my application already.

I appreciate your opinion.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your reply.
We all have passed the eligibility, criminality and medical in June/July'17. We all have no travel history and just one PCC. Some of us have ordered CBSA notes. One person ordered CSIS notes and got a reply that they could not locate any record. This person has now ordered CBSA notes. Based on your advice, I'd ordered only the CBSA notes a fortnight ago which are awaiting.

I don't understand how come PPRs are sent to people with as less as 10 days!! Further, 90% of the people get PPRs with an average time of 6 months! If IRCC claims that their process is robust then how security check for these individuals is completed that quickly (10 to 30 days) and not for all the individuals. Is it that they mandatorily choose those 10% of the unfortunate people randomly to show the world that their process is comprehensive and foolproof? This is so unfair to keep this set of people waiting forever in deep frustration after having invested their time, efforts, money and future goals. Add the agony of blocking their funds and not able to use it for any purpose. Would like you to know your thoughts on it pls...
Security is one area which trumps everything else. Even the judiciary is dumb when the word national security comes as an argument from the government. Since how IRCC, CBSA, or CSIS conduct security is a closely guarded secret, one can only speculate from the outside. Most cases which I have seen are for applicants who one way or the other get connected to an issue which is concerning, to name a few:

1. country of origin which has no diplomatic ties with Canada, or has a poor record of HR violations, political unrest, and known for harbouring terrorists.
2. Having been associated with a political or similar association which Canada perceives to be a threat.
3. Having held government positions that may be of concern to Canada.

These are the top three. Then add more to the list such as having worked for an organization being investigated for money laundering, having travelled to a country of concern, making money disproportionately to ones educational background.

You have to be patient, even though this process seems harsh.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I received following reply from london Visa office, can you please help me understand & below
"Your application is awaiting further review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to" from LRM

Is it indicate they need further documents or ?
I don't thin so. This most likely is for the finalization. But, I am not privy to your application, so not sure if you have cleared the Eligibility.

Reactions: kjabbar

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The conviction letter is the NZ version of PCC. You said I have to have it issued after I left the country. The thing is I requested them before I left the country but the letter itself was issued after I left. It clearly said so in the date of the letter. Would this be acceptable?
Yes, if the date on the letter is after you left, no need to be concerned.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi, legalfalcon,

I found through my GCMS notes that case analyst recommended review required for my eligibility and my foreign experience points were deducted and total points fell below the lowest points for that ITA draw.

I raised a CSE and sent additional job-related documents to IRCC. Next day my profile changed to IP2, however, the CSE acknowledge email was sent to me a week later. I am thinking they just cleared my eligibility before seeing the additional documents I sent.

I am now stuck at IP2 for many days. Just wondering whether they again started reviewing my eligibility because of my additional documents. They didn't even ask for any additional documents from me.

What do you think about it? Was it a bad idea to send additional documents, when IRCC didnt even ask for them.
After you send the documents it takes 1-3 weeks for them to review it in add it to the file. It will not make your application stuck. So just give it some time and see. If your eligibility was passed, it will not be reopened and visited again. Only a note will be placed.

Check your GCMS notes if your eligibility has even passed. IP IP2 etc. make so sense and are not determinative if your eligibility has indeed passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you dear,

I passed everything (Medicals, Criminality, and Eligibility) except SS and I have ordered already CSIS and CBSA notes on Feb 20th and still waiting.
It takes 40-45 for the reports to be generated if the agencies have not sought an extension.

Reactions: Hanan22