+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
This shows that you app has landed in security screening and the information which was generated by IRCC and CSIS has been transferred to CBSA.
Thank you for your reply.
One more query please.
I was requested by cic to provide pebc eca report. I submitted it via cse. Through notes my eligibity is passed. But still there are no records that my eca report was received by cic on the date on which i provided them. I provided my eca report on 26th august via cse and in notes the date to which they received eca was 7th july. However i never sent any report in july. Shall i be worried and ask them in email that if my eca has been received by them.
Furthermore, now that my appliction has landed up in security screening, if i know all my records are there gud chances of getting ppr?

Thanks and regards

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Dear @legalfalcon I submitted my EE application on 10 Oct 2017. My spouse's FBI PCC was not available and we wrote a LoE saying that we have applied for the FBI Certificate. IRCC sent an Additional Document Request (ADR) on 1st November giving us additional 60 days to submit the FBI PCC. The fingerprint application was received by FBI on 25 September. So we won't be able to get an FBI certificate by the deadline given by IRCC in the ADR i.e. the deadline: 1st January 2018. We are expecting to receive the FBI certificate by end of January (hopefully). What should I do now? Please suggest.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
After the case analyst has made a recommendation, an officer will review your file and make the final decision on eligibility. After this your eligibility will change to Passed.
The last step is then security.
Thank you for looking into it & suggesting . My only concern is that why they haven't picked up my file, ottawa replies to my email that they need additional verifications but I did provided them additional doc which was rcmp. Does this additional verification might mean something to do with eligibility?; as i provided colleague letter with responsibilities & hr letter without responsibilities.

Please advise & thanks

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Please be advised your file is pending officer’s review. At present no action is required on your part.

Once the review is complete, our office will contact you with further instructions.............

DOES IT MEANS THAT MY ELIGIBILTY REQUIRES A REVIEW OR ITS JUST THAT MY FILE IS IN QUE and eligibity is met at CIo....any advice. Crossed 6 months today

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi @legalfalcon

recently i received an update from London visa office, that my file "in que for final review", can you please shed light on this final review, what does it mean and how long it take, i kicked 6months on November 24.

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sir
I got ITA on last 15 and now I'm filling up all the form which require for post ITA phase here I'm facing a problem there is part address for correspondence, due to my job profile I have to shift frequently from one place to other so which address I have to give? My permanent home address is enough? Or address in the passport? If I have to give address in the passport I'm now staying in a different address what I'm suppose to do please help
2.In my wife's passport issued at Visakhapatnam and address mentioned is a local address which I am staying now , my daughter's passport carrying a Delhi based address and mine also carrying a Delhi based address other than address mentioned in my daughter's passport, is it make any problem in future??? My wife is the primary applicant sir please help, hope you get what I'm trying to say...

Last edited:

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
After PR stamping on which address LVO send back the passport? Is it on to address mentioned in the passport or is there any chance to mention a new address at the time submission of passport for visa stamping???

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I found this under FAQ on CSIS website:

'Non-Canadians who apply for permanent residency or refugee status must also undergo security screening.'

So according to the above, security screening by CSIS is mandatory for 'all' permanent residency applicants. However, people here apply the term 'security screening' only for the extra-ordinarily long background checking for some applicants. Again, if every single applicant requires green signal from CSIS, then how come some applications get processed within 25/30 days? Could you please comment on this?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks, I am waiting since 40 days to receive the Gcms notes, I ordered through getgcms. In my previous Gcms notes the analyst mentioned my POF is less than what is required but as per my bank statement it’s clearly more and mentioned as review required . I will wait for Gcms notes first , I hope I get it soon

The GCMS nots when requested are released by the office where your application is. Some offices are slow and take forever to release the information. This is something on the end of IRCC and not http://getgcms.com/

However, stay in touch with GET GCMS and they will file status query requests and if need be escalate the matter with the corporate division of IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks, that's what kept me surprised as I knew from your previous posts, that for WP there's no SS. Well, I just ordered yesterday GCMS notes through getgcms :)

I submitted on 08-OCT-2017, besides 4 weeks standard processing time, till now status is IP2.

I am on verge of preoccupation having short span of plan to organize pre-arrival arrangements and Postdoc would be initiated on 04-Jan-18, besides employer as well compelling me to commence on-time. I already emailed embassy (VO Rome) yet no response from them (stuck in IP2).

Well the above email, I google and found, it's a kind of standard feedback template, they VOs usually use when u raise CSE directed to specific VO. I hope by this message, I can't conclude that my WP is under SS, besides GCMS would give exact insigths, and above all VO seems sluggish.

I hope to receive acceptance response prior to even GCMS.

Thanks again!

One more thing:

Initially, when I appeared at VFS office to perform Biometrics, I could track the status on VFSGlobal site, since last week, there's 'no record found' status, which raising my suspicions, may be they have some database issue. what you think?

VFS is just an intermediary, after an application reaches the VO, the status is removed. However, each county has its own working procedures, but this is nothing to worry about.

Reactions: jojee2k6

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I already raised the CSE through web form about change in address on 13/11 and got a response "We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office"

I just called CIC but the address is not updated yet. It's the old one from Pakistan. The agent advised me to send the passports to Ottawa with the letter of explanation with everything you submitted and received.

now do I need to email CPC-Ottawa also? I hope my telephonic conversation record would be there.
The person on the telephone is a call agent. So you should send an email just to be on the safer side.