05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
After all the processing is done, i.e. eligibility, security reports are in, and other documents are approved, an officer will do a final review before approving your file. This is what is meant by final review.

So you file is in queue for this.
Thanks a lot my friend

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
So your 6 months processing time ends on February 10.
so what about the waiting period until medical pass? approx. period of 3 months

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Hi @legalfalcon ,

My husband is the primary applicant and for proof of funds we are planning to show FDs in my name (I am accompanying him), FDs in his name, Mutual Funds as well as EPF balance for him.

His company maintains EPF in a private trust. Are there any specific things that we should be mentioning in our LoE towards the EPF balance since it is a private trust maintained by the company, instead of the EPFO?

New123

Apr 17, 2017
Hi

Thank you for replying me.

So I can visit my homeland after 1 year for family occasion, it won't have any issues in my application.

Also if I declare an amount which I don't have now but will have in future will it be an issue? If I don't declare now when I am landing first if I bring money afterwards will it be an issue?

Regards
New123

Hi Sir

I have some queries will be grateful if you would answer.

1.Bill C-6 says that we don't have to stay for 3yrs without any break or there is no time limit of to be physically present 183 days,can you give some idea about that rule.

2. Also is it good to show more money when you land even though you don't have the amount now but will be bringing later on such as: Land Money after selling a year later, or should I not declare it now?

3.To apply for super visa what are the minimum requirement and how fast can one apply?

Regards
New123

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
If you read my post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

I have written in detail about the role of CSIS and CSIS does do screening for all PR applications, as it is mandated by law.
All GCMS notes will have reference to SS, but in most cases it will be blanked out.

Most of the information which floats around here may be incorrect, so be careful what you read and believe. Some application get stuck in SS, and they will see the file transfer under activities. So that is what this term of SS originated.

Most application will not even bother looking on the GCMS notes that closely to even notice is.

I can't agree more. So, based on what you said above, can I assume that the fewer the number of entries under the activity section of the GCMS notes are, the better it is? Also, how many entries are normal for an application approved without delay?

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Hi ! Legal Falcon.. Here's my situation:

Aor: May 17, 2017
MP: August 08, 2017
IP1: August 08, 2017
IP2: November 15, 2017 (never saw NA2)

My File is currently processed at London Visa Office
RPRF Request exactly on my 6th month: November 17,2017. I was also asked to submit height and eye color details and biopage of our passports.
Paid RPRF and uploaded requirements on same day : November 17,2017.

How long is usually the interval before you get PPR after the RPRF payment.

My BG status is already in IP2. Is my file in current good standing and is PPR already imminent?

Thank you for your feedback.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi @legalfalcon , do we need to inform on job job change, i applied from outside canada and recently change job, i have an experience of over 10 years in the same NOC i claimed points i.e. working from 2003 in the same profession. is it necessary to inform them?

honeysood

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have a query, 15 days back I called the cic helpline form India and the agent told me Congratulations your profile is Approved, since then I have not seen any update on my profile neither received any emails for next actionable steps.

I yesterday saw : Review of additional documents "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

However I have not provided any additional documents, I am confused should I be Happy or Concerned

Seek your guidance.

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
hi
The passport of my wife and son are renewed before PPR.I am currently at IP 1 .Am I supposed to inform CIC about the new passports or wait for the PPR and if I have to inform them then Pls suggest the process.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
hi
The passport of my wife and son are renewed before PPR.I am currently at IP 1 .Am I supposed to inform CIC about the new passports or wait for the PPR and if I have to inform them then Pls suggest the process.
You must inform CiC by Submitting a CSE Web form. I have done the same last July when i renewed my passport since it's no longer valid for 1 year. They replied to me after a few weeks and was told that the new passports have been updated in my application.

For PPR, It states that your passport must be valid for 1 year... So better to inform CIC now that your passports are renewed .

Reactions: sk1976

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Additional verifications are security related. If you have travelled to US, Australia, or any other partner country, IRCC will share you info with them and see clearance. Also the security is done by IRCC, CBSA and CSIS. So it takes time.

No need to be concerned, just have patience and soon you will have the PPR
Thank you for advising. But my security says not started in gcms notes. Additional Rcmp doc was requested & i did submit in a week. Is this rcmp additional doc, that they are referring to as additional verifications?
Please advise & thanks for always suggesting to questions!

khalid989

Mar 11, 2017
Hello Legal Falcon,

I have submitted my ITA and got the AOR on the same day, 23rd Nov. 2017.

I just realized I had missed out the following documents though:

1) Old passport was not attached which had stamps of travel history. I only uploaded the active one.

2) I attached the bank statement from 1st of June 2017 to 20th November 2017, is this gonna be enough as it is not completely 6 months?

Can these lead to any problems? If yes, then how can I do the needful to avoid any issues?

I would really appreciate your help here, please.

Thanks.