17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Yes you are very helpful. And +5 for you.
I am from India. I calleda doctor and he is asking for rs15000 perperson for medical. I cannot see any prescribed fees for medical exam. Is it true?

thanks a lot
I won't be able to give your a correct picture of what the cost will be in India because I have not lived in India for the last 10 years and got my medicals done in the US. Just make sure that you go only to a panel physician. Ask other people on the forum who are from India as to how much they paid and you can then have a comparison.

Hope this helps!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Surbhigurpreet said:
I am from India. I calleda doctor and he is asking for rs15000 perperson for medical. I cannot see any prescribed fees for medical exam. Is it true?

thanks a lot
hi, did u call a panel doctor.......per person its 4kto 5k max AFAIK........i got it in chennai some of my frends in hyderabad and punjab its this range per person.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Surbhigurpreet said:

thanks a lot
I dont think so the cost is what your doctor is quoting .I got it done for my family from Max hosp delhi .The total cost was Rs 24000 which included two adults and two children.
search on the net for hospitals undertaking medicals for canadian immigration

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Legal falcon,

Got ITA... thank you for your help and support.

One quick question .

I want to review my application once again to be double sure and then accept the invitation. If i find anything wrong or not appropriate should i reject it and make the changes to have a full proof application.

Obviously i am not making major changes. But a quick revision for small and careless mistakes.

Thanks and regards

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

I just received my ITA today..... im working to get documents ready (specifically proof of experience from my current employer). Would you be able to help me with the : 1) email address and 2) format details of the email to CIC....... to which i believe i should send my job responsibilities for each of the two positions i have held in the past 6 years @ my company - so that that they can confirm the NOC code that i put in my EE profile before submission ?

I have not yet accepted the ITA and do not plan to 'Accept & Proceed' / 'Decline', until i get CIC's response confirming my primary NOC and previous position NOC. --- If i am doing something incorrect here, kindly request your guidance.

Thanks !

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Dear Legal falcon,

Got ITA... thank you for your help and support.

One quick question .

I want to review my application once again to be double sure and then accept the invitation. If i find anything wrong or not appropriate should i reject it and make the changes to have a full proof application.

Obviously i am not making major changes. But a quick revision for small and careless mistakes.

Thanks and regards
Any thing you state of say you should be sure. But just don't reject the ITA for a flimsy reason. I am not sure what you mean by changes. Unless you tell me something particular, I won't be able to comment on it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sodapop123 said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

I just received my ITA today..... im working to get documents ready (specifically proof of experience from my current employer). Would you be able to help me with the : 1) email address and 2) format details of the email to CIC....... to which i believe i should send my job responsibilities for each of the two positions i have held in the past 6 years @ my company - so that that they can confirm the NOC code that i put in my EE profile before submission ?

I have not yet accepted the ITA and do not plan to 'Accept & Proceed' / 'Decline', until i get CIC's response confirming my primary NOC and previous position NOC. --- If i am doing something incorrect here, kindly request your guidance.

Thanks !
You can change your NOC post ITA as long as it falls under the A, B or O category. No harm done in that.

Usually a lot of members on the forum have sent their job duties to the following email:

NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca

I can't vouch for them as I have never used them. I would instead read the NOC description carefully and see how close it is to the job duties. But you are free to send an email at these addresses and see if you get any helpful response.

Hope this helps!

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
@Legalfalcon

For my proof of funds, i have printouts of the statements with begining and ending balances for the last 6 months and one sheet with all transactions during that time-frame from my bank (savings account). During this time i have maintained balance > what i mentioned i will be bringing with me on my form.

Is there anything else i need for proof of funds? .

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Hi LegalFalcon,

I am confused on proof of funds. Do I need six months of bank statements; or can I get a letter from bank on its letterhead that shows:
Details like my name, bank address etc.
Current balance: $xxx
Avg. balance (6 mo.): $yyy

Thanks in advance!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sodapop123 said:
@Legalfalcon

For my proof of funds, i have printouts of the statements with begining and ending balances for the last 6 months and one sheet with all transactions during that time-frame from my bank (savings account). During this time i have maintained balance > what i mentioned i will be bringing with me on my form.

Is there anything else i need for proof of funds? .
You can use the same PoF that you submitted in support of your application. If you don't have it anymore, or if the circumstances have changed, then you can get a letter from your bank as you got for the PoF that you submitted. If you plan on young the print outs, make sure they are signed and stamped by the bank. Usually you should have something on the bank's letterhead.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
swish003 said:
Hi LegalFalcon,

I am confused on proof of funds. Do I need six months of bank statements; or can I get a letter from bank on its letterhead that shows:
Details like my name, bank address etc.
Current balance: $xxx
Avg. balance (6 mo.): $yyy

Thanks in advance!!
No, you don't need the statements for the last six months. As per CIC you need the following:

The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

Hope this answers your question.

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
legalfalcon said:
You can use the same PoF that you submitted in support of your application. If you don't have it anymore, or if the circumstances have changed, then you can get a letter from your bank as you got for the PoF that you submitted. If you plan on young the print outs, make sure they are signed and stamped by the bank. Usually you should have something on the bank's letterhead.
probably should have been more specific on my initial question....
I am trying to obtain the proof of funds document to submit/upload with my application right now. I just got my ITA in the last draw.

What i have right now is a single PDF which has :
1. Scanned copies of printouts of monthly statements. These are 6 individual statements, one for each of the past 6 months and they show my beginning balance and ending balance for that month (along with name, address, acct # etc..).
2. Also i have additional printout of transaction history for those dates which i scanned and added to the PDF at the very end.

Note: each of the pages in this pdf, has a small black ink stamp with the bank name on it. But it is not on a bank letter head and does not have a signature (if i remember, they said they cannot sign them). These are basically printouts like one would get from online banking website of any bank, except i got them stamped at the branch.

Would uploading this PDF, be good enough ?

Also, want to mention the below to make sure this is also not a problem :
i have 2 accounts at the bank - one checking and one savings.... since i have maintained funds in my savings acct over the past year in preparation for this, i got the statements for the savings account only as that was where i saved up the amount.

Thank you !

newbie3315

Nov 6, 2015
Dear LegalFalcon,

Request your valuable help please...My time lines are as below:

FSW Outland|NOC 2281|App sent to ONIP: 15Nov2015|ONIP received App: 19Nov2015|AOR: 10Mar2016|Add docs Req: 11May2016|Add docs upload: 13May2016|Nomination: 13Oct 2016|ITA 19thOct20|yet to submit docs

I was rejected a HSMP UK visa couple of times and my old passport (1 out of 3) got a NS stamped in the last but 2 pages...this renders me to answer YES to one of the Statutory Questions (been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other Country?)...I read in another thread (POST ITA PROCESS) that we need to submit Schedule A (IMM5669E) in such cases...

Will this effect my chances of PR...I am very worried cant put in words... after travelling so far with all the hope, you know what I mean...I just want to know is there anything I can do...Will be awaiting your advise.

Thanks in advance!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sodapop123 said:
probably should have been more specific on my initial question....
I am trying to obtain the proof of funds document to submit/upload with my application right now. I just got my ITA in the last draw.

What i have right now is a single PDF which has :
1. Scanned copies of printouts of monthly statements. These are 6 individual statements, one for each of the past 6 months and they show my beginning balance and ending balance for that month (along with name, address, acct # etc..).
2. Also i have additional printout of transaction history for those dates which i scanned and added to the PDF at the very end.

Note: each of the pages in this pdf, has a small black ink stamp with the bank name on it. But it is not on a bank letter head and does not have a signature (if i remember, they said they cannot sign them). These are basically printouts like one would get from online banking website of any bank, except i got them stamped at the branch.

Would uploading this PDF, be good enough ?

Also, want to mention the below to make sure this is also not a problem :
i have 2 accounts at the bank - one checking and one savings.... since i have maintained funds in my savings acct over the past year in preparation for this, i got the statements for the savings account only as that was where i saved up the amount.

Thank you !
As per CIC you need the following:

The proof of funds letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), all account numbers with the bank, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

So there is no need for each months account statement. Go to the bank manager and ask him to issue you a letter on the bank's official letter head. You can attach the monthly statements, but they are not required. You letter should look something like this:

ON OFFICIAL LETTER HEAD

[DATE]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

[NAME], has a savings/checking account, which was opened on [DATE WHEN THE ACCOUNT WAS OPENED]. The account has a balance of [XXXXXX, IN WORDS ALSO], and an average quarterly/monthly balance of [•]. His account number is [•] and is active. He has no outstanding debt or loan with the bank and his account is unencumbered.

Sincerely,

Branch Manager
[SEAL]

If you have multiple account in different banks, you will need a letter from each bank.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
newbie3315 said:
Dear LegalFalcon,

Request your valuable help please...My time lines are as below:

FSW Outland|NOC 2281|App sent to ONIP: 15Nov2015|ONIP received App: 19Nov2015|AOR: 10Mar2016|Add docs Req: 11May2016|Add docs upload: 13May2016|Nomination: 13Oct 2016|ITA 19thOct20|yet to submit docs

I was rejected a HSMP UK visa couple of times and my old passport (1 out of 3) got a NS stamped in the last but 2 pages...this renders me to answer YES to one of the Statutory Questions (been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other Country?)...I read in another thread (POST ITA PROCESS) that we need to submit Schedule A (IMM5669E) in such cases...

Will this effect my chances of PR...I am very worried cant put in words... after travelling so far with all the hope, you know what I mean...I just want to know is there anything I can do...Will be awaiting your advise.

Thanks in advance!
A past visa denial by itself is not a ground for rejecting your PR application. There are various reasons why a visa is rejected and by asking you about prior rejections, CIC only wants to figure out the reason why the visa was not issued. Only in cases where there was a prior history of visa fraud, immigration violations, criminal history etc. will it impact your current application. Since I am not aware why your visa was rejected, I cannot be specific. If it was because you did not meet the program requirements under which you applied, that will have no bearing on your current application. Even in cases where an immigration officer is not satisfied with the application, it does not affect subsequent application or your current application for PR in Canada.

However, make sure that you answer the question honestly and if you have an explanation, you can provide the same in a Letter of Explanation. If you do not know why your visa was rejected, just answer the question and do not state anything. CIC will figure it out on its own. You application might be scrutinized more rigorously, but if your documents are genuine, and all the information in your file is correct, you need not worry at all.

As regards Schedule A, not all applicants get it. It is on case to case basis. If the CIC is feels that there are certain gaps in your history they will ask you to fill in Schedule A.

Hope this answers your question.