+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

raradawg

Jul 1, 2017
Dear Sir,

I recently sent my PCC for FBI, I was tracking my shipment and it's saying it's delivered to a PO box.

How do I check that my package has reached in the right hands and that it is being processed ?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

RM

Last edited:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing well.

I am a newbie in this forum and got a lot of questions. I can see you have been a great mentor and adviser for many people and I believe your advice will be sufficient for me too. I am preparing to submit my profile within next 3 months. I assume my CRS score may reach near 450 if everything goes well according to plan.

Now I have a query about proof of fund and your help will be much appreciated.

If I Fixed Deposit required money for two family members 16,000 CAD more than six months ago and show bank statement for latest 6 months then would it be sufficient? will the immigration officer ask any proof regarding where the money came from?
As per my understandings they want to know about last six months statement and they need explanation of any surge in deposit number in those six months. But in my case there would not be any fluctuation of money and average would be same, all it will show that money was carried forwarded from previous month and continued last six months. however, the account opening date may raise a question as it would be just a month or two older than the six months period.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you, legalfalcon! I really appreciate your quick response.

The lack of clarity is to a large extent due to the fact that the IRCC has not specifically asked for a "new" PCC. They are acting as if I had never uploaded the old one when I was still in Singapore.

Below is an English translation of my original LOE. Any suggestions?

I am writing to explain the situation about the PCC Singapore.

After having received the ITA, I applied for the Singapore PCC which was issued on 6 July 2017, and was uploaded via the link in the AOR.

Subsequently, my work permit application with LMIA was approved and on 15 July 2017 I arrived in Toronto. Since then I have been in Toronto, Canada and working for the same company with a closed work permit.

With the request for the Singapore PCC sent to me on [DATE], I am not sure whether a new PCC is needed, for which I need to re-apply or the one issued on [DATE] will suffice.

To ensure a speedy processing, I am hereby uploading the PCC dated [DATE], which was previously uploaded, and I am simultaneously applying for a new PCC from Singapore. I will keep you updated as soon as I have received it.

Thank you for your understanding,

Best regards,

Reactions: Faky201 and axolotl

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Sir,

I recently sent my PCC for FBI, I was tracking my shipment and it's saying it's delivered to a PO box.

How do I check that my package has reached in the right hands and that it is being processed ?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

RM
After 2-3 weeks your credit card will be charged. That is the only indicator, as before that your packet has not been opened and there is no other way to know.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing well.

I am a newbie in this forum and got a lot of questions. I can see you have been a great mentor and adviser for many people and I believe your advice will be sufficient for me too. I am preparing to submit my profile within next 3 months. I assume my CRS score may reach near 450 if everything goes well according to plan.

Now I have a query about proof of fund and your help will be much appreciated.

If I Fixed Deposit required money for two family members 16,000 CAD more than six months ago and show bank statement for latest 6 months then would it be sufficient? will the immigration officer ask any proof regarding where the money came from?
No

As per my understandings they want to know about last six months statement and they need explanation of any surge in deposit number in those six months. But in my case there would not be any fluctuation of money and average would be same, all it will show that money was carried forwarded from previous month and continued last six months. however, the account opening date may raise a question as it would be just a month or two older than the six months period.
That does not matter as long as you have the funds and meet the 6 months avg balance.

jackphoneix

Jul 29, 2016
@legalfalcon

Post ITA doubts. Appreciate any help.

1. I wish to see the personalised document checklist(PDC) to collect the documents.
Ques: After I fill out the forms and press "Continue" to get the PDC, can I still go back and make changes to the forms if needed?

2. Proof of Funds: I have a salary account. Being unemployed, last 6 months average balance would be well, pretty average. The required funds will be submitted in my account by a relative.
Ques: Does the timing of the fund submission matter? How long before should I have it?
Ques: My bank statements and the gift deed. Do I need any other document?

3. Proof of Education: I intend to submit the WES reports, scans of original degrees and mark sheets.
Ques: Will these suffice or should I submit the original transcripts too?(will take a while to get them)

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi @legalfalcon , I have a doubt and would really appreciate your advice.I have got a LMIA valid for both WP and PP and is valid till Dec 2017.Currently my CRS is 420 and i have started doubting that the CRS will come down as expected.I want to know if i use this LMIA for Work Permit,can it be used for PR purpose also ? and by the time my WP is being processed and CRS comes down to 420 or less then what ? Your reply and extra inputs would be highly appreciated.Thank you

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Your LMIA needs to be valid for at least one year for you to get the 50 points. There are also NOC requirements.
Hi @legalfalcon , I have a doubt and would really appreciate your advice.I have got a LMIA valid for both WP and PP and is valid till Dec 2017.Currently my CRS is 420 and i have started doubting that the CRS will come down as expected.I want to know if i use this LMIA for Work Permit,can it be used for PR purpose also ? and by the time my WP is being processed and CRS comes down to 420 or less then what ? Your reply and extra inputs would be highly appreciated.Thank you

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Your LMIA needs to be valid for at least one year for you to get the 50 points. There are also NOC requirements.
But the LMIA has a validity of 6 months only.Should I go for work permit then ?

dang123

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you so much legalfalcon....

Could you pls clarify if employment provident fund (similar to 401k in the US) can be used as PoF?

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello Experts,

I am just on the last stage of my EE application awaiting PPR soon in few days. I am getting married in september and that is why going to India. if i get my passport stamped here in canada right now(FSW Inland)
and then go to INDIA and inform CIC about marriage.

1. Will I be able to return my COPR and passport in INDIA ?
2. As per the lastest trend how much time they are taking for addition of spouse.
3. Can i get my passport stamped again in india itself.
4. When we get COPR do they ask if there would be any changes in your status in next 6 months(Just read somewhere).

Please throw some light on this?

Thanks

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear @legalfalcon:

I need your guidance once more, regarding a small confusion. I am a lecturer, and at the same time I have recently started with my M.Phil leading to Ph.D studies (having a three hours class during my office hours, for which I have the permission from department), from the same department where I am appointed on the position of lecturer. Can the immigration authorities raise an objection that how can I be working full time and studying at the same time? If this can be a problem, what would you suggest ? I shouldn't mention this at all in my education history, since this is an unfinished studies and i have not/cannot claim any points for it?

Secondly, while my wife has been living in the same city since she turned 18, but in the first three months after her 18th birthday, she attended a college in the nearby city to which she commuted daily. Should I explain that she didnt live in that city and only went there to attend the classes and came back the same day?

Please suggest. Thank you.