CEC
Visa Office......
Inland
AOR Received.
03-03-2018
LANDED..........
05-10-2018
Hello legalfalcon,

Back in 2013, when the agent was processing my study permit application, he did not include my 2 siblings out of 4. He thought that my father's income combination would not satisfy the sponsorship requirement as my father was the only sponsor for me.

Currently, I am on PGWP and going to apply for PR through express entry. Now I really would like to include them. I am worried about if I should include all of them in my express entry application or I just keep as it was what agent did.

Have you came accross anything similar to my case? I would highly appreciate if you enlighten my knowledge and share/ suggest some information about how I should proceed.

Thank you.

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Dear legalFalcon,
Hope u are well. so my bg is still at "not applicable" whereas I got "we do not need additional documents" update today. Pls any idea what this means and what stage I may be at?? as my bg remains unchanged at na??
Aor June 2
Na2 july 7

Tnx a mil

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon:

I got my PCC for my present address in Pakistan that says there is nothing criminal against me on the records of local police station of my area. However, as my PCC has a line that says "Further investigation maybe done from the permanent address". Now my permanent address is another district where I have my ancestral home but never lived there since 18. However i got one PCC from there too, but now confused whether I should upload both the PCCs or only for the present address. I am afraid adding PCC from permanent address might cause me a problem as I have not mentioned it in my address history but is mentioned in my PCC of current city. Please advise. Thank you.
You should add both the PCC and then also add a LoE and in that you should explain this. Nothing to worry about.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon,

Back in 2013, when the agent was processing my study permit application, he did not include my 2 siblings out of 4. He thought that my father's income combination would not satisfy the sponsorship requirement as my father was the only sponsor for me.

Currently, I am on PGWP and going to apply for PR through express entry. Now I really would like to include them. I am worried about if I should include all of them in my express entry application or I just keep as it was what agent did.

Have you came accross anything similar to my case? I would highly appreciate if you enlighten my knowledge and share/ suggest some information about how I should proceed.

Thank you.
When ever you file an application, you have to be truthful. You can include all your siblings now, as if you plan to immigrate later, it will help them. You can explain that when you filed for study permit, only 2 siblings were included. This is not a ground for rejection, but its never too late to make the necessary change.

Reactions: Hajimuktar

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalFalcon,
Hope u are well. so my bg is still at "not applicable" whereas I got "we do not need additional documents" update today. Pls any idea what this means and what stage I may be at?? as my bg remains unchanged at na??
Aor June 2
Na2 july 7

Tnx a mil
You application is progressing well and most likely you have eligibility going on. As soon as it is done you will see a change. If you re concerned about the application to know which stage it is, you should order GCMS notes.

To know about different stages of an application see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
You should add both the PCC and then also add a LoE and in that you should explain this. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you very much. You have helped me with so many things. :) Should all the documents be merged as a single file? Also, I have the PCC for my present addresses, but have changed addresses a lot since my 18th birthday, however all addresses within the same city. Could this be a problem if my present PCC is from the most recent address only. They wont issue me a PCC mentioning all the addresses within the city since 18. Sorry for so many questions at once. I am almost about to submit eAPR, and want everything to be well ordered.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much. You have helped me with so many things. :) Should all the documents be merged as a single file? Also, I have the PCC for my present addresses, but have changed addresses a lot since my 18th birthday, however all addresses within the same city. Could this be a problem if my present PCC is from the most recent address only. They wont issue me a PCC mentioning all the addresses within the city since 18. Sorry for so many questions at once. I am almost about to submit eAPR, and want everything to be well ordered.
You will have only one upload option for PCCs, so upload them together as a single file.

As regards your change in address, if you did that in one city, and the PCC issuing authority has jurisdiction over the entire city, you can use that PCC. If there are different authorities which had jurisdiction over the different addresses, then you will have to take PCC from where you lived.

This is because if your country does not give you a pan country PCC, you will need a PCC from each place you lived, given that the issuing authority for each place was different. If it was the same, you are fine with one.

Reactions: omarkhan

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
legalost: 6228459 said:
You will have only one upload option for PCCs, so upload them together as a single file.

As regards your change in address, if you did that in one city, and the PCC issuing authority has jurisdiction over the entire city, you can use that PCC. If there are different authorities which had jurisdiction over the different addresses, then you will have to take PCC from where you lived.

This is because if your country does not give you a pan country PCC, you will need a PCC from each place you lived, given that the issuing authority for each place was different. If it was the same, you are fine with one.
The issuing authority is the same for the whole city. Its just that it is mentioned in the PCC "as per records of local police station nearest to my address). And the stamped by the chief of police in my city.

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
You application is progressing well and most likely you have eligibility going on. As soon as it is done you will see a change. If you re concerned about the application to know which stage it is, you should order GCMS notes.

To know about different stages of an application see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Tnx for your response, and you were on point cos my bg got updated to ip2 last night but I noticed today. Jah bless

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

I need your help for my PCC from Singapore.

I used the ITA and got the PCC on 6 July 2017. At that time, I was a resident of Singapore and I had already submitted my application and received the AOR. I immediately uploaded the PCC via a link in the AOR.

Then I learned my LMIA had been approved and I moved to Canada on 15 July 2017. Today, I received a message from the IRCC requesting a PCC from Singapore.

Can I upload again the PCC which I had uploaded already before I moved to Canada? Would it be a problem that I am no longer a resident of Singapore and the PCC was issued before the last day of my residence in Singapore.

My current plan is to upload the old PCC and apply for a new one at the same time, and include a letter of explication. Does it make sense?

I have already drafted the letter. Could you please take a look and give me advice if you happen to read French? (I wrote it in French because I chose French for fun at the time of application and since then everything was in French with the IRCC.)

Thank you in advance!

Madame, Monsieur,

J’écris cette lettre pour expliquer la situation concernant le certificat de la police Singapour.

Après avoir reçu l’invitation à présenter une demande de résidence permanente, je l’ai utilisée pour demander un certificat de la police Singapour, espérant que cela pourrait accélérer le processus. La demande a été approuvée et j’ai reçu le certificat le 6 juillet 2017. Au moment-là, j’avais déjà présenté la demande de résidence permanente (le 26 juin 2017). Immédiatement, j’ai téléchargé le certificat via le lien dans l'accusé de réception.

Après, j’ai entendu que l’EIMT (l’étude d’impact sur le marché du travail) avait été approuvée et j’ai quitté le Singapour le 15 juillet 2017 et je suis arrivée à Toronto le même jour. Je travaille depuis deux semaines chez [xxx], un tech startup basé à Toronto, avec un permis de travaille fermé.

J’ai téléchargé à plusieurs fois toutes les informations pour vous tenir au courant.

Ce qui n’est pas tout à fait clair pour moi, c’est si il faut demander à nouveau un certificat de la police Singapour. Au moment où je vous ai envoyé le certificat, j’étais encore une résidente de Singapour, alors que maintenant, je travaille et habite au Canada.

Pour être sûr sans retarder le processus, je décide de retélécharger le certificat de la police que je vous avez déjà envoyé, tout en demandant en même temp un nouveau certificat de la police Singapour. Je vous tiendrai au courant dès que je le recevrai.

Je vous remercie pour la compréhension.

Cordialement,

Petra

P.J.: la nouvelle demande de certificat de la police Singapour

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Hello Legalfalcon, I got ITA in 66th draw...completed collecting all the documents, and now waiting for submitting the eAPR...hope to submit in the next week.

I just had a ques, the revised date of the ECA report of my spouse on 12 January 2017 (original was on 21 June 2015). Now, what should be the date in the ITA profile of her ECA report? In my EE profile information, I put the date of the revised ECA report. I would like to explain this in the LOE and would like to enclose the original ECA report with the revised one. Is it ok? Kindly advise.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I need your help for my PCC from Singapore.

I used the ITA and got the PCC on 6 July 2017. At that time, I was a resident of Singapore and I had already submitted my application and received the AOR. I immediately uploaded the PCC via a link in the AOR.

Then I learned my LMIA had been approved and I moved to Canada on 15 July 2017. Today, I received a message from the IRCC requesting a PCC from Singapore.

Can I upload again the PCC which I had uploaded already before I moved to Canada? Would it be a problem that I am no longer a resident of Singapore and the PCC was issued before the last day of my residence in Singapore.

My current plan is to upload the old PCC and apply for a new one at the same time, and include a letter of explication. Does it make sense?

I have already drafted the letter. Could you please take a look and give me advice if you happen to read French? (I wrote it in French because I chose French for fun at the time of application and since then everything was in French with the IRCC.)

Thank you in advance!
You will need a PCC from Singapore after you left Singapore if you have been asked for a new PCC. You can definitely ask for extension, but don't upload the old one.

And I am sorry, I am not fluent in French, so will avoid making any suggestions on that.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon, I got ITA in 66th draw...completed collecting all the documents, and now waiting for submitting the eAPR...hope to submit in the next week.

I just had a ques, the revised date of the ECA report of my spouse on 12 January 2017 (original was on 21 June 2015). Now, what should be the date in the ITA profile of her ECA report? In my EE profile information, I put the date of the revised ECA report. I would like to explain this in the LOE and would like to enclose the original ECA report with the revised one. Is it ok? Kindly advise.
Use the revised date and in the LoE explain, also upload the old ECA.

Reactions: islammaidul

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
You will need a PCC from Singapore after you left Singapore if you have been asked for a new PCC. You can definitely ask for extension, but don't upload the old one.

And I am sorry, I am not fluent in French, so will avoid making any suggestions on that.
Thank you, legalfalcon! I really appreciate your quick response.

The lack of clarity is to a large extent due to the fact that the IRCC has not specifically asked for a "new" PCC. They are acting as if I had never uploaded the old one when I was still in Singapore.

Below is an English translation of my original LOE. Any suggestions?
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to explain the situation about the PCC Singapore.

After having received the ITA, I used it to apply for a PCC Singapore, hoping it would accelerate the process. The application was approved and I received the PCC on 6 July 2017. At that moment, I had already submitted the PR application (on 26 June 2017). Immediately, I uploaded the PCC via the link in the AOR.

After that, I learned that the LMIA had been approved and I left Singapore on 15 July 2017 and arrived in Toronto on the same day. I have since then worked for two weeks at [xxx], a tech startup based in Toronto, with a closed work permit.

I have uploaded all the information to keep you updated on several occasions.

What is not completely clear to me is whether I have to apply for a PCC Singapore again. At the moment when I sent you the PCC, I was still a resident of Singapore, although I work and live in Canada now.

For the sake of certainty without delaying the process, I decide to re-upload the PCC which I had already sent you before, while applying for a new PCC Singapore at the same time. I will keep you updated as soon as I have received it.

Thank you for your understanding,

Best regards,

Petra

Attachment: the new appeal for PCC Singapore