+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
@legalfalcon ... Hope you and your family are doing well!

Thank you for your advice and guidance through out my application process...I am in Canada because of that! I will always be grateful for that!!

My query is regarding my sister.

She came in Canada on LMIA. After 11 months of tenure her employer decided to sell the business. The new employer decided to retain her, so the job continuity remained (not even a one day break) even though business was sold.

Also the official company name has changed now but the address & nature of business is same and my sister job titles and duties are same too.

Now she has received PNP from British Columbia.

My questions are:

1) The LMIA was issued for previous employer and now when the employer changed, did we made a mistake by not informing the IRCC about it?

2) Can a in detail explanation letter about this situation along with other documents be enough to get the BC PNP?

As always I seek your guidance on this. Request you to please help us.
God bless you!

I got the answer sir!

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1374&top=17

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi @Naturgrl
I am a PNP outland applicant under EE. I am applying after ITA. I am attaching last 3 years experience to claim points.
I have done B Tech and also have a valid visitor visa. In my visitor visa application my history of work was also related to my current profession (IT Job).
I am working in a small organization ant it have a good online presence like LinkedIn, google business profile, website, Facebook etc.
I am working from home since Covid and now in Canada , to visit my brother since June, 2022 and going back on 13 Oct 2022 and here also working from home. Does CIC again verify the experience since it has already been verified by province for nomination? For work experience, I am attaching following documents. I hope I am not doing over documentation.

1. Reference Letter.
2. Last 6 months salary slips.
3. 1 Year Bank Statement where Salary gets credited.
4. Last 3 years Income Tax Return Forms.

Please let me know if that is good?

Reactions: T0pubo

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you're doing well. I have few questions.

So my security was passed since i received the confirmation portal and then i added my spouse to the application because we got married after that.

Ever since i added her in august 2021. The security is either blank and now from CBSA notes it says its in progress since April/May 2022 along with info sharing. Got BIL for spouse in April 2022.

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Progress
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

What can i make from this? Are they processing the security because when I called IRCC, the agen once told me ohh your wife's security verification is in progress since August 2021 from the time you added.

Her medical has expired this month. Is it normal?

There hasn't been any response from IRCC or anything after April 2023. Its dead silence.

Last edited:

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
@legalfalcon hope you are fine.

My mother will apply for her visitor visa telling cic that she would like to come to Canada with me to help me to settle down in Canada. I am a new PR, soft landed on April but had to come back to the home country for emergency.

She has strong financial ties to her home country and also her husband (my father) is living in the home country.

Considering the above do you think it is a strong purpose for my mother to visit Canada ? does she have a good chance or weak ? Also should I write an invitation letter for her?

pls reply. She can only apply after I have your advice on the above. it will be so kind of you. thanks :)

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
What's the NOC for a Scheduling Coordinator for Personal Support Workers?

I can't find a suitable code on the NOC website.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
@legalfalcon hope you are fine.

My mother will apply for her visitor visa telling cic that she would like to come to Canada with me to help me to settle down in Canada. I am a new PR, soft landed on April but had to come back to the home country for emergency.

She has strong financial ties to her home country and also her husband (my father) is living in the home country.

Considering the above do you think it is a strong purpose for my mother to visit Canada ? does she have a good chance or weak ? Also should I write an invitation letter for her?

pls reply. She can only apply after I have your advice on the above. it will be so kind of you. thanks :)
I don't see why her application would be refused. She is coming to visit you, a PR. Just make sure the strong ties & financial support (from her, your dad & you) are clearly stated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you're doing well. I have few questions.

So my security was passed since i received the confirmation portal and then i added my spouse to the application because we got married after that.

Ever since i added her in august 2021. The security is either blank and now from CBSA notes it says its in progress since April/May 2022 along with info sharing. Got BIL for spouse in April 2022.

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Progress
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

What can i make from this? Are they processing the security because when I called IRCC, the agen once told me ohh your wife's security verification is in progress since August 2021 from the time you added.

Her medical has expired this month. Is it normal?

There hasn't been any response from IRCC or anything after April 2023. Its dead silence.
This is very normal. The assessments you see are for all family members. IF your security screening was passed, and you added a family member post that, the security assessment will once again go to in progress or not started.

Reactions: Wolfband

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I don't see why her application would be refused. She is coming to visit you, a PR. Just make sure the strong ties & financial support (from her, your dad & you) are clearly stated.
I did softland 6 months back and came back for some urgent reasons. Now I will be going back so I was thinking if my mother applies for her visit visa now with the pupose given to be that she will be helping me to settle down in Canada, will it be strong enough for her to get the visa?

F@D

Sep 28, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I am A PNP applicant , after 4.5 years , Visa office send an email with almost all requirement( PPC, schedule A, employment letters). i am in process of preparing documents . However, Some countries that i need to provide PPC for it will take more time than 30 days allowed by Visa office? Do i need to contact visa office now and ask for extension based on my correspondences with these authorities or gather all documents and attach explanation why i haven't attached these documents? Appreciate the Advice.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon Thanks for help us all.

My aor is Feb 2021 and NDVO office and I haven't received a single update inthe form of adr or remedicals. It's concerning me to see why my application is not touched while all the other applicants getting their prs.

Last I received my gcms notes on Sep1st and it shows eligibility not started & info sharing is inprogress.

No responses from ircc via webform or from NDVO high commission office.

What would you suggest? It's been 20 months.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I am A PNP applicant , after 4.5 years , Visa office send an email with almost all requirement( PPC, schedule A, employment letters). i am in process of preparing documents . However, Some countries that i need to provide PPC for it will take more time than 30 days allowed by Visa office? Do i need to contact visa office now and ask for extension based on my correspondences with these authorities or gather all documents and attach explanation why i haven't attached these documents? Appreciate the Advice.
Try to get any kind of receipt or proof of payment to government services showing that you have at least started the procedure.

Then, when you submit the documents you have by the deadline set by IRCC, you simply add a LOE explaining why some of the PCC are not ready yet and attach those receipts/proof of payment for services.

Reactions: F@D

F@D

Sep 28, 2020
Try to get any kind of receipt or proof of payment to government services showing that you have at least started the procedure.

Then, when you submit the documents you have by the deadline set by IRCC, you simply add a LOE explaining why some of the PCC are not ready yet and attach those receipts/proof of payment for services.
Thank you , i will attach correspondences and receipt of the service fee. Appreciate it

Reactions: sgoldsmith

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
IRCC is very clear on this. If any document is pending, you can still submit your application with the proof of applying for the document and an explanation that it will take longer than 30 days and this is not available at the time fo submission. As and when the document is available, you can then submit it via webform.

IRCC states as follows:

In exceptional circumstances, IRCC may accept both of the following:

• proof of having requested a police certificate for some countries; and
  • an explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance)
    • In this explanation, the applicant should explain the delay in a document and upload the document in the country-specific field. The uploaded document must show that the applicant requested a police certificate as soon as possible after receiving their invitation to apply.
In such exceptional cases, the client will be advised to upload a document into the upload field stating country-specific details that support their explanation of best efforts.

Reactions: F@D

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I did softland 6 months back and came back for some urgent reasons. Now I will be going back so I was thinking if my mother applies for her visit visa now with the pupose given to be that she will be helping me to settle down in Canada, will it be strong enough for her to get the visa?
Its a visitor visa, now sure how your parent can help you settle. If you want them to visa, that is justified as long as you can meet the other parameters of a visitor's visa.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
That is a good reason. Has to be coupled with a strong tie to the home country, and financial wherewithal. I would be concerned that IRCC would also be concerned about money. Would your mom have to work to help you settle? Without a work permit, not allowed.