+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

F@D

Sep 28, 2020
IRCC is very clear on this. If any document is pending, you can still submit your application with the proof of applying for the document and an explanation that it will take longer than 30 days and this is not available at the time fo submission. As and when the document is available, you can then submit it via webform.

IRCC states as follows:
@legalfalcon Thank you for the advice. I will write a letter of explanation and attach all supported documents as advised. I will submit my all documents before last day of deadline , hopefully i can get them before that. thank you again

agnes0910

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
03-08-2021
@legalfalcon

Request Date: 08/25/2022

Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralize Intake Office
Text:
Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. GCMS check: No relevant/material information found. Correct feed received and allocated. Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that: An original Upfront Medical Report (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician, or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relative must complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative’s application. Authorized representative verified to be in a good status. SPR is a Canadian citizen residing in Canada. SPR landed on--------- as a ND2 PA is Sponsor’s niece Size of the Family unit includes: -SPR- PA – PA’ spouse TOTAL: 3
R.11 based on: valid and legal status in country of residence – UAE: London application locked in on 2021-08-23. Case forwarded to visa office for processing.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress

Paper File:
Office: London

Hello. Just to clarify if they are requesting for an upfront medical? As you can see medical was not started and since then I haven't received a medical request
Timeline:
Application sent: August 23, 2021
AOR 1: December 13, 2021
Biometrics done: Dec 15, 2021
AOR2: Dec 22, 2021 started processing the application

Appreciate any inputs. Thank you.

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello. I need help with US PCC. I have severe hyperhidrosis which means it is practically impossible to get my fingerprints. I have already applied few times and FBI rejected my fingerprints. I have talked to FBI and they mentioned that there is no other alternative in this case. @legalfalcon I need your help in figuring out what should I do here.

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon - my COPR and medicals will expire in the month of February. Is it ok to land in the month of January? I have no other choice, since I am serving my notice period.

Also, my pcc and ielts already got expired. So will that be an issue? Please advise

uzairahmed.m

Oct 14, 2021
Hi Guys, could someone guide me as to where I can find a spreadsheet tracker or a whatsapp chat group on this forum that shows FSW express entry timelines for applicants? I wanted to get an estimate of how long it's taking these days. CIC's website says 26 months however given they've expedited the process and moved everything online, I think it should be better than 26 months.

Let me know....thanks!!

hyjkvvv

Jul 6, 2022
@legalfalcon

Hi legalfalcon,

I got AOR of CEC in 05 Oct 2022, and I just realized that in the employment records of my Canadian working experience, I only submited employment letter+T4+paystub, BUT I FORGOTTED TO SUBMIT NOA of my job........

I was wondering whether it could be helpful if I submit NOA through webform now?

Thanks.

Oct 7, 2022
Hello @legalfalcon

First of all, A big Thank you to you for helping me so far!! May god bless you all with lots of health and wealth.

My question is,
1) We are required to submit forms IMM 5257,IMM 1294,IMM 5645 during submission for a student visa.

2) Two of these forms need to be validated and signed. The date of validation for these forms is 6th of October 2022.

3) I have submitted my full application and paid the visa processing fees on 7th of October 2022.

4) Does it matter if you had signed /validated the forms generated by IRCC portal a day before the fee payment of the application ?

I

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
@legalfalcon : I recently did my landing in Canada thereby becoming a PR. Thank you for all your help in resolving questions around this process which almost took two years :). One small question though: I had to return back to my current country of residence within a few days without my PR card and my PR card will be delivered to my sister's residence in Canada. Is it legally allowed to post the PR card through a courier so that my sister can post it to my current residence?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : I recently did my landing in Canada thereby becoming a PR. Thank you for all your help in resolving questions around this process which almost took two years :). One small question though: I had to return back to my current country of residence within a few days without my PR card and my PR card will be delivered to my sister's residence in Canada. Is it legally allowed to post the PR card through a courier so that my sister can post it to my current residence?
See my old post on shipping the PR card:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-900#post-9364836

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2018-aor-join-here.598089/page-781#post-8131853

Reactions: Rahuljoshi

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

First of all, A big Thank you to you for helping me so far!! May god bless you all with lots of health and wealth.

My question is,
1) We are required to submit forms IMM 5257,IMM 1294,IMM 5645 during submission for a student visa.

2) Two of these forms need to be validated and signed. The date of validation for these forms is 6th of October 2022.

3) I have submitted my full application and paid the visa processing fees on 7th of October 2022.

4) Does it matter if you had signed /validated the forms generated by IRCC portal a day before the fee payment of the application ?

I
It does not matter when the forms were validated and when they were submitted and neither do the dates have to match.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi legalfalcon,

I got AOR of CEC in 05 Oct 2022, and I just realized that in the employment records of my Canadian working experience, I only submited employment letter+T4+paystub, BUT I FORGOTTED TO SUBMIT NOA of my job........

I was wondering whether it could be helpful if I submit NOA through webform now?

Thanks.
NOA is not mandatory. If you have submitted the paystubs, that should suffice. However, NOA provides tax information for the entire year. You can submit it now via webform.

hyjkvvv

Jul 6, 2022
NOA is not mandatory. If you have submitted the paystubs, that should suffice. However, NOA provides tax information for the entire year. You can submit it now via webform.
Thank you for your advice,
May I ask a further advice that when proactively submit it by webform, should I submit only the NOA? or NOA together with an Explanation Letter? or should I submit the whole Updated Employment Records?~~~Which way is better understandable for officers and less likely to confuse them? Thanks~

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your advice,
May I ask a further advice that when proactively submit it by webform, should I submit only the NOA? or NOA together with an Explanation Letter? or should I submit the whole Updated Employment Records?~~~Which way is better understandable for officers and less likely to confuse them? Thanks~
When you submit any document via webform, always make sure that you submit a letter of explanation with it. LoE need not be elaborate on, you can just write a paragraph in the space provided on the webform itself explaining the nature of the documents submitted and why it is being submitted.

hyjkvvv

Jul 6, 2022
When you submit any document via webform, always make sure that you submit a letter of explanation with it. LoE need not be elaborate on, you can just write a paragraph in the space provided on the webform itself explaining the nature of the documents submitted and why it is being submitted.
I'd like to make sure that, do you mean I just need to explain the nature of new document in the online webform blank"your enquiry"? Should I also add a page of explanation in the new document of NOA?

Thanks