+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR NOV 2021 Alberta PNP.
Received my RFV on 19 April 2024.it has been a long journey of 29 months.
From my experience,If the documentation is done properly then there may be some delay but decision will definitely be in your favour.
Thank you everyone for all the support.
All the best to all of you.Just don’t loose hope.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
AOR NOV 2021 Alberta PNP.
Received my RFV on 19 April 2024.it has been a long journey of 29 months.
From my experience,If the documentation is done properly then there may be some delay but decision will definitely be in your favour.
Thank you everyone for all the support.
All the best to all of you.Just don’t loose hope.
Many congratulations. It is no doubt long journey and salute to your patience.
I am afraid why it too long from BG completed to COPR (almost 9 months)?
Also did you raised GCMS and CBSA notes ever. I am Interesting to know details and last ADR as well.
Me stuck in security from last 6 months. and now have completed 17 months from the day I submitted my file to IRCC.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Many congratulations. It is no doubt long journey and salute to your patience.
I am afraid why it too long from BG completed to COPR (almost 9 months)?
Also did you raised GCMS and CBSA notes ever. I am Interesting to know details and last ADR as well.
Me stuck in security from last 6 months. and now have completed 17 months from the day I submitted my file to IRCC.
I am the PA and my BG completed in June 2023 but my spouse (military personnel)BG took 1.5 years, completed on 4 March 2024.
Yes I ordered GCMS and CBSA many times and according to me GCMS info are sufficient ,there is no need for CBSA notes just a waste of money.
My last ADR was Medical request for myself and my two dependents on 4 March 2024.After that I didn’t have to wait much.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
I am the PA and my BG completed in June 2023 but my spouse (military personnel)BG took 1.5 years, completed on 4 March 2024.
Yes I ordered GCMS and CBSA many times and according to me GCMS info are sufficient ,there is no need for CBSA notes just a waste of money.
My last ADR was Medical request for myself and my two dependents on 4 March 2024.After that I didn’t have to wait much.
Have you noticed any changes in the recent GCMS notes compared to older ones, especially in the security sections? Sometimes, these sections are numbered (Security 1, Security 2, Security 3, and so on). How can you tell if security processing is almost done based on these numbers? Is there anything in the GCMS notes that suggests security checks will be finished soon?

Also, have you seen any new observations in the notes for IRCC officers?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Have you noticed any changes in the recent GCMS notes compared to older ones, especially in the security sections? Sometimes, these sections are numbered (Security 1, Security 2, Security 3, and so on). How can you tell if security processing is almost done based on these numbers? Is there anything in the GCMS notes that suggests security checks will be finished soon?

Also, have you seen any new observations in the notes for IRCC officers?
No I don’t have any idea about security processing.On the contrary I feel it is the most confidential part and it is case specific.No set timeline for BG and there is no way to find out also.The GCMS and CBSA also does not prove to be very helpful in case of security.
Officer notes also does not suggest anything about security.The last thing I remember was Criminality Passed for all three of us and then a long pause in our file.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
No I don’t have any idea about security processing.On the contrary I feel it is the most confidential part and it is case specific.No set timeline for BG and there is no way to find out also.The GCMS and CBSA also does not prove to be very helpful in case of security.
Officer notes also does not suggest anything about security.The last thing I remember was Criminality Passed for all three of us and then a long pause in our file.
Okay, thank you for your prompt response.
Have you received any information indicating that IRCC has contacted your employer, army personal (for your spouse), or any other department in your home country where you worked or served?

protonmail

Dec 13, 2021
Hey @legalfalcon . I tried asking this before but since a lot of people ask for your help my comment must've gotten lost, I will try again :)

I was nominated by MPNP via Winkler Strategic Initiative's support.

Rental options in Winkler are fairly limited and I'm unable to find accommodation and a local job in my field (tech).

Can I risk being accused of misinterpretation if I stay 2-3 months in an AirBnb in Winkler, document that I can't find accommodation or a job locally, then move to Winnipeg and live/work there then have my wife come there from our home country? (the idea was that I go alone first until I find a place to stay then she will come too).

Technically I'm not leaving Manitoba but the city which added support for my MPNP application which ultimately led to my MPNP nomination.

Thank you

css21759

Apr 25, 2024
Hey @legalfalcon . I tried asking this before but since a lot of people ask for your help my comment must've gotten lost, I will try again :)

I was nominated by MPNP via Winkler Strategic Initiative's support.

Rental options in Winkler are fairly limited and I'm unable to find accommodation and a local job in my field (tech).

Can I risk being accused of misinterpretation if I stay 2-3 months in an AirBnb in Winkler, document that I can't find accommodation or a job locally, then move to Winnipeg and live/work there then have my wife come there from our home country? (the idea was that I go alone first until I find a place to stay then she will come too).

Technically I'm not leaving Manitoba but the city which added support for my MPNP application which ultimately led to my MPNP nomination.

Thank you.