+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

puglove

Aug 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

I landed at IRCC Office Ottawa on Tuesday. Today I noticed that the Became PR on and Became PR at fields are blank on my COPR. Is that normal? What shoould I do?
The officer did stamp the passport and the COPR has signature and date written by officer otherwise.

Thank you for your help :)

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puglove said:
Hi everyone,

I landed at IRCC Office Ottawa on Tuesday. Today I noticed that the Became PR on and Became PR at fields are blank on my COPR. Is that normal? What shoould I do?
The officer did stamp the passport and the COPR has signature and date written by officer otherwise.

Thank you for your help :)
I am not an expert,but I feel the day you will land will become "PR on" & the port of entry where you will enter will be "PR at" will be filled by officer there on landing day.The cope you received is one time entry visa.

Congrats ...

puglove

Aug 3, 2016
vks123 said:
I am not an expert,but I feel the day you will land will become "PR on" & the port of entry where you will enter will be "PR at" will be filled by officer there on landing day.The cope you received is one time entry visa.

Congrats ...
Thank you!
I already did my landing at the ircc office in Ottawa. However, those fields are not filled in on my COPR client copy

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puglove said:
Thank you!
I already did my landing at the ircc office in Ottawa. However, those fields are not filled in on my COPR client copy
Landing at ircc office :eek:
Never heard of this. I heard landing is the term they use what anyone does at airport & then all the formalities would be done by visa officer over there.Around 30 min process.

puglove

Aug 3, 2016
vks123 said:
Never heard of this. I heard landing is the term they use what anyone does at airport & then all the formalities would be done by visa officer over there.Around 30 min process.
You can do landing at the office if you are an inland applicant :)

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puglove said:
You can do landing at the office if you are an inland applicant :)
[/quote
Ohh. .I am outlander ..Sure then expert from this group would help you..Cheers!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vks123 said:
Check this -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi guys, I am trying to create an account with WES. While creating the account, in the payment section, there is a section named Billing address. Now, my credit card is from Canada as I have stayed in Canada, but now, I'm staying in India. So, do I have to provide my Canadian address that is linked with the credit card or my Indian address? Also, they are asking for phone no in the same section. So, do I have to provide my previous Canadian no or my current Indian no?

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Hi,

Just need little help...

So I'm trying to get approved LIMIA as a Food Service Supervisor NOC 6311 for my brother who is living outside of Canada.

This LIMIA will be for FWP which requires $1000 fees etc.

Can we use same LIMIA to apply for EE or LIMIA needs to be specifically for EE? also is this category eligible for EE if applicant is outside Canada? which category he can apply?

Please reply if anyone has any experience in this.

Thanks

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. I am new here. Please help. I wanted to apply for BOWP because my WP is expiring on the 1st week of oct and still on the month of my application since AOR. I wanted to ask how to apply BOWP online. Is there any link? Or is it paper base aplication. Thank you for the reply.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Dear Asivad,

I will appreciate your advise.

I'm Nov 2015 applicant to OINP (AOR on 18/Mar/2016, since than total silence). I don't know when to expect nomination and what is the possibility to get negative decision. I'm looking for extra opportunities for my immigration.

Quebec will open intake on August 16. Shall I try?

Extra fee of 1500$ for Quebec for my family is not a problem, if it secures my chances to immigrate. But I'm worried about my intention to reside in Ontario, sent along with my OINP application in Nov 2015.

Will my Quebec application ruin my chances to get nomination from OINP?
Will my already signed intention to reside in Ontario prevents me from applying to other provinces, like Quebec?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aln_mj said:
Hi. I am new here. Please help. I wanted to apply for BOWP because my WP is expiring on the 1st week of oct and still on the month of my application since AOR. I wanted to ask how to apply BOWP online. Is there any link? Or is it paper base aplication. Thank you for the reply.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tyzia said:
Dear Asivad,

I will appreciate your advise.

I'm Nov 2015 applicant to OINP (AOR on 18/Mar/2016, since than total silence). I don't know when to expect nomination and what is the possibility to get negative decision. I'm looking for extra opportunities for my immigration.

Quebec will open intake on August 16. Shall I try?

Extra fee of 1500$ for Quebec for my family is not a problem, if it secures my chances to immigrate. But I'm worried about my intention to reside in Ontario, sent along with my OINP application in Nov 2015.

Will my Quebec application ruin my chances to get nomination from OINP?
Will my already signed intention to reside in Ontario prevents me from applying to other provinces, like Quebec?
I'm a November 2015 OINP applicant too so I know what you are going though!

Qubec does not take immigrants via EE. So, one of the requirements of applying through EE is you have to intend to reside outside of the province of Qubec. I guess applying to Qubec might be in direct contradiction to the above requirement - I am not sure about this; This is only my inference.

Having said that, I believe Qubec has the LONGEST processing time - about 48 months to issue a CSQ. I am not discouraging you but IMO, the odds are that you would get your nomination, submit your PR application and land in Canada much before you get a CSQ from Qubec :) .

Good luck and all the very best!

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Thank you, Raj. I agree with you, that Quebec is way longer than OINP. I will better wait for my nomination patiently.