+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Kiran3275 said:
Yes thats what I think, just got worried because of the gcms notes.
Ideally, you should have kept the amount of funds field as zero, which would not have generated a placeholder for Proof of Means of Financial Support. But now that you have reached this far, to be on the safer side, if you have the required funds, I would suggest you to upload a POF, just as a back up (even though you don't need one).

Kiran3275

Aug 1, 2016
Also, I have attached pay stubs of last one and half year. So should I still make a case specific enquiry and attach a updated POF with letter of explaination. Currently I have around 4000$ in my account, will that be alright if I deposit 7000$ more today and get a new bank statement.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Kiran3275 said:
So should I make a case specific enquiry and attach a updated POF with letter of explaination. Currently I have around 4000$ in my account, will that be alright if I deposit 7000$ more today and get a new bank statement.
Yes, raise a CSE and submit whatever proof you have.

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Stanlee said:
Post marriage, you need to do the following.

1. Update your Express Entry profile once you have the Marriage Certificate (you need to mention your spouse's name and also confirm whether she would be accompanying you to Canada or not)
2. Update the amount of funds as per LICO, it should not be less than CAD 15,143 (please do not miss this step, otherwise, it will make your profile ineligible)
2. You must complete the Change of Personal Information Form. This form can be downloaded from the OINP website. Completed forms should be submitted to OINP by mail, fax or email attachment. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html
3. Along with the Change of Personal Information Form, you need to send the following
- Updated POF (CAD 15,143 or more)
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Copy of spouse's passport (personal pages)
4. With regard to ECA and IELTS for spouse, it is optional. If you want to claim points, you can get it done and update it later as and when it is ready (before ITA).
1. In Pakistan, it takes time to get marriage certificate, perhaps 15 days or so, is it OK? Besides to update my EE profile, wont i need my spouse's ECA and IELTS TRF immediately? (Which will take time).

2. In Pakistan female spouse normally change last name with husbands first name, but the problem is that all her degrees are with old name? Should i wait for the name chAnge?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Kiran3275 said:
Also, I have attached pay stubs of last one and half year. So should I still make a case specific enquiry and attach a updated POF with letter of explaination. Currently I have around 4000$ in my account, will that be alright if I deposit 7000$ more today and get a new bank statement.
In case you are transferring from another of your accounts, please do attach the statement for that account as well and provide an LoE for such a large transfer.

amitrangrej

Dec 5, 2012
surat
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 band
This is my report from wes

2. Credential Authentication:Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
Year: 2007
Awarded by: Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Nursing and Midwifery
Canadian Equivalency: Three years of hospital study and training
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

What this remark means also I have candian degree of 2 years si what should i select in express emtry profile

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linandzou said:
Got my GCMS Note today dated Jul 6th.

A little bit worry.

I have 2 year foreign work experience from two diffident companies, however 1 or 2 years foreign experience would make any diffidence, since the CRS point system awards the same point for 1-2 year foreign experience.

The note covers the verification call from Hong kong visa office, notes as below:

2016/06/22 Text: *******************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1****************************PA''s employment with Company A as technical manager from July 2009 to Aug 2010 confirmed genuine.

2016/06/02 Text: *********************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1**********************************Suspect fraud for PA's employment with Company B.

Company B is already closed, I asked the old manager to sign the letter, but the old company phone number did not work.

In this case, with only 1 year foreign experience, my CRS point remain the same.

So, do I need to worry and do something?

Update on my case, received another GCMS note, every thing remained the same, except the visa officer completely removed those scary word (red words above), everything about this note has gone.

Do you guys think it is a good sign or not?

And looks like visa officer will remove and edit wording in the GCMS note.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

I got the SINP nomination and landed in Saskatchewan around a month ago. Now i want to move to some other province. Is it possible to move or not?? Also i have signed the Intension letter while filing for SINP . Many people said that i cannot move from saskatchewan before 2 years and immigration people will create serious problem during the time of citizenship. Please guide as i am highly confused.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Siddiquis said:
1. In Pakistan, it takes time to get marriage certificate, perhaps 15 days or so, is it OK? Besides to update my EE profile, wont i need my spouse's ECA and IELTS TRF immediately? (Which will take time).

2. In Pakistan female spouse normally change last name with husbands first name, but the problem is that all her degrees are with old name? Should i wait for the name chAnge?
1. Intimate OINP and update your profile once you have the marriage certificate ready. You do not need spouse ECA and IELTS as these are optional for spouse.

2. If you are planning to change the name of your spouse, you will need to send OINP a notarised copy of Affidavit of Spouse Name Change after marriage. If you are planning to do ECA for your spouse, then please note that WES would issue the ECA report with the name as it appears on educational certificates. If you send WES the copy of the name change affidavit and copy of marriage certificate, they will mention the changed name in brackets in the ECA report.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Stanlee said:
On an average, the time taken to get your PR card is 2-3 months, till then you have COPR. An immigration officer at the port of entry or a CIC office signs and dates this document when permanent residence is finally granted. Permanent residents use this document to show to provincial and territorial organizations to access services.

If you do not have a PR Card and you want to travel outside Canada, then you need to apply for Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD). Check this link to know more about PRTD http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/

Check this link to know more about PR Card and associated processes http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?top=10

To know more about preparing for your arrival in Canada check these links
- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/activities-at-the-airport-when-first-landing-in-canada-t439632.0.html;msg0#new
- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/arrival.asp

Thanks a lot stanlee.

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Stanlee said:
1. Intimate OINP and update your profile once you have the marriage certificate ready. You do not need spouse ECA and IELTS as these are optional for spouse.

2. If you are planning to change the name of your spouse, you will need to send OINP a notarised copy of Affidavit of Spouse Name Change after marriage. If you are planning to do ECA for your spouse, then please note that WES would issue the ECA report with the name as it appears on educational certificates. If you send WES the copy of the name change affidavit and copy of marriage certificate, they will mention the changed name in brackets in the ECA report.
If i do not include spouse ECA and IELTS my score goes down to 385, my current score is 412.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I have 1-year experience in NOC 2133 and 2 years in NOC 1225 does this qualify to 3 full years ? or only 1 year ?

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Does the Education qualifications need to match chosen NOC or does the job duties matter more?

Please advise.

Thanks