Post marriage, you need to do the following.Siddiquis said:Hello there,
InshAllah I am going to marry in one and a half month, regarding my EE profile and OINP application, I have following questions;
After marriage should I immediately update my EE profile? I mean in day or two? (because i am showing Spouse’s qualification and her ECA and IELTS are yet to done)
Do I need Spouse’s IELTS & ECA at the time when I update my EE profile? (If I do not immediately get just after marriage, then what to do?)
What documents OINP require to incorporate Spouse in file under process?
Thanks & Regards,
1. Update your Express Entry profile once you have the Marriage Certificate (you need to mention your spouse's name and also confirm whether she would be accompanying you to Canada or not)
2. Update the amount of funds as per LICO, it should not be less than CAD 15,143 (please do not miss this step, otherwise, it will make your profile ineligible)
2. You must complete the Change of Personal Information Form. This form can be downloaded from the OINP website. Completed forms should be submitted to OINP by mail, fax or email attachment. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html
3. Along with the Change of Personal Information Form, you need to send the following
- Updated POF (CAD 15,143 or more)
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Copy of spouse's passport (personal pages)
4. With regard to ECA and IELTS for spouse, it is optional. If you want to claim points, you can get it done and update it later as and when it is ready (before ITA).