14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
cheire said:
Hey
I am waiting for my passport with COPR
I want to ask one question about flagpole.

Can they ask if i was ever out of status in canada or residing without status in canada ?
Or i have fill on any form.
I was out of status for 3 months and i applied for resotation in FEb and got in APril.
Can they ask anything like that? If yes then what should i write
Now i am on work permit and waiting for COPR.
Thanks
I doubt they will ask any such deep-delving question during flagpoling. From everything I have read on this thread, sometimes they don't even bother checking your POF. So, if you are an inland applicant or a resident in the US, then you pretty much just need to show up with a valid passport and COPR. Please do wait for others to respond as well and CONGRATS!!!

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
hello house ,
quick question when i subitted my AOR at 2 months ago, my POF read 16800, with the exchange rate at that time, but currently the exchange rate as shot up, and my POF when i did the recalculated yesterday it read 12,220, my question is at what time do cic confirm the proof of funds and would it affect my eligibility if th eexchange rate keeps rising? should i order gcms notes now or wait till the exchange rate stabilizes, or wait if they would request an updated POF?
at AOr 1 cad = 150NGN(mid April) , currently its 1cad = 220NGN (XE.com)( yesterdays rate. Am a single applicant

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
toludee said:
hello house ,
quick question when i subitted my AOR at 2 months ago, my POF read 16800, with the exchange rate at that time, but currently the exchange rate as shot up, and my POF when i did the recalculated yesterday it read 12,220, my question is at what time do cic confirm the proof of funds and would it affect my eligibility if th eexchange rate keeps rising? should i order gcms notes now or wait till the exchange rate stabilizes, or wait if they would request an updated POF?
at AOr 1 cad = 150NGN(mid April) , currently its 1cad = 220NGN (XE.com)( yesterdays rate. Am a single applicant
It is sufficient if you had sufficient funds (per the exchange rate at the time) at the time of submission of your application. Exchange rates keeps changing and IRCC is aware of this. No issues here.

sukoo

Jun 16, 2016
Hello Asivad,

Need advice!

i recently got nominated by SINP and received ITA on 15th.( still not accepted it)

now i went for PCC at Passport office for my self and my spouse and came to know that we have to re-issue our passports as the address mentioned in passport is different from our present address and PCC would may take months with old address. so decided to re-issue the passport ,which we would get it with in 10 days and after that with in one day PCC would be given.

in this case

1. after receipt of new passport i would inform SINP for updating the nomination certificate. My question is, Would there be any change in nomination certificate number? means would be there any effect on the additional point received for nomination in MY CIC?

2. If their is no change then ,my plan is to decline the ITA - make changes to my EE profile with new passport detail and wait for another ITA- is it OK?

3. I am showing proof of fund as fixed deposit but some of the FD are in my wife's name who is accompanying me. is it OK? or i have to transfer the FD in name? In my wife's FD i am the nominee and my name reflects in it.

4. As my wife name changed after marriage. whether i should get the affidavit for name change or not? and for information she has the passport after marriage with new name and my name as spouse.

regards

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is sufficient if you had sufficient funds (per the exchange rate at the time) at the time of submission of your application. Exchange rates keeps changing and IRCC is aware of this. No issues here.
Thanks I can rest my mind a litle

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Hi everyone ,

I got Ready for Visa email just right now. Really happy ..
But I havr one problem , I was FSW inland but right now I am in India and getting married on july 7/2016 . i want to include my wife in my application. Also i have to change my Visa office to India. Please help me and suggest me how to do all this thing ?

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
Dear Seniors,

We submitted our application post ITA on 16th Feb. My wife is the Primary applicant and she is nominated by OINP. considering that the PR VISA should come around mid August, she has resigned from her job and is currently serving notice period. Is this going to cause any problem with our application?

Is there any requirement by CIC or Ontario that the nominee must be working till the application is being processed?

Regards,
Subodh

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emergency!!

My previous company head manager just received a call from Hong Kong visa office, but he didn't mention clearly about my NOC 0212 job duties, since he doesn't know the stuff in technical department. he only said that I was in charge of some projects as projects manager.

what should I do now? please help! so panic!

I am a inland FSW, somehow, my application is processing in Hong Kong!

rebelhero

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
21-01-2017
Can we get medical examination before getting an ITA?

My CRS score is 478 so I would like to get it done in next couple of weeks as I have to travel to another city(~200 miles) and take an appointment a week before the medical test. Please advise

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
linandzou said:
emergency!!

My previous company head manager just received a call from Hong Kong visa office, but he didn't mention clearly about my NOC 0212 job duties, since he doesn't know the stuff in technical department. he only said that I was in charge of some projects as projects manager.

what should I do now? please help! so panic!

I am a inland FSW, somehow, my application is processing in Hong Kong!
Calls to your managers are more to check if you were working there or not and to verify the time period of employment. It doesn't matter if your manager was unable to specify your duties as per NOC. The reference letter you submitted is enough for that. No need to worry. If you still are worried, then order your gcms notes just to be sure ;) Good luck & cheers!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
rebelhero said:
Can we get medical examination before getting an ITA?

My CRS score is 478 so I would like to get it done in next couple of weeks as I have to travel to another city(~200 miles) and take an appointment a week before the medical test. Please advise
Yes, you can get your medicals before an ITA as an "upfront medical". However, this is not recommended, since CIC says that your medicals need to be valid all the way till you land with your COPR. The current draw score is 483 - you may have a good chance in the next draw OR may have to wait for at least three more draws. Up to you if you are really positive about receiving your ITA in the next draw and want to risk it. Below link has all the info you need to make an educated decision:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
subic85 said:
Dear Seniors,

We submitted our application post ITA on 16th Feb. My wife is the Primary applicant and she is nominated by OINP. considering that the PR VISA should come around mid August, she has resigned from her job and is currently serving notice period. Is this going to cause any problem with our application? No, will not cause any issues as long as her work experience stays the same (in terms of points) when she received the ITA. Complications happen only if points decrease due to decrease in time period of work experience compared to what you have claimed within the application.

Is there any requirement by CIC or Ontario that the nominee must be working till the application is being processed? Nope. Just need to meet the minimum amount of work experience required for your application.

Regards,
Subodh

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Dpakhaniya said:
Hi everyone ,

I got Ready for Visa email just right now. Really happy ..
But I havr one problem , I was FSW inland but right now I am in India and getting married on july 7/2016 . i want to include my wife in my application. Also i have to change my Visa office to India. Please help me and suggest me how to do all this thing ?
What is "Ready for Visa"? Do you mean PPR (request for passport)? If yes, congrats!!!
To request change in your VO, you need to send an email to your primary visa office with "Urgent..." in your email subject line. Your primary visa office will be listed on your gcms notes, but for you it will probably be Ottawa if you were inland. In terms of including your wife in your application, follow the instructions in your PPR document about "change in status" and inform your Primary VO accordingly - via the email address provided within your PPR.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hello,

We got an email that says Ready for Visa where they need us to submit our passports to VFS. The email says. Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. Can some one highlight what does this mean ?

Also can someone throw some light on what exactly needs to be done ? My understanding is that we need to submit the letter, along with 2 photos and the passport to VFS for the stamping. Is this correct ? Do we need anything else ? What are the next steps after this ?

Further on our EE Profile, the status for background check is still In Progress. When does this change ? Also when will the status of decision made change ?

regards,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
subic85 said:
Dear Seniors,

We submitted our application post ITA on 16th Feb. My wife is the Primary applicant and she is nominated by OINP. considering that the PR VISA should come around mid August, she has resigned from her job and is currently serving notice period. Is this going to cause any problem with our application?

Is there any requirement by CIC or Ontario that the nominee must be working till the application is being processed?

Regards,
Subodh
There is no such requirement. Relax.