canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has an out land FSW applicant with LMIA need to provide Proof of Fund or exempted to provide PoF?

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

I have submitted my application and got AOR on the 17th of June 2016. I am an OINP nominee, I did not submit the letter from Govt of Ontario confirming my nomination or my letter accepting the nomination. Since they are already present in my profile and also my points are due to OINP I did not think it necessary. Is my understanding correct ? In case I have to submit the letter where do I submit. Please advise.

Also can anyone suggest how much time is CIC taking to process applications. I am an Indian citizen but currently based in Singapore since 2014 so where would be my visa office. Singapore or New Delhi ?

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Hello Seniors

I have applied under EE and my application is stuck in security checks. My study permit expires on Aug 01, but I will graduate before that. My questions:

1) When do I HAVE TO apply for PGWP? (given that I'd like to wait for PR and not waste money)
2) My wife (dependent) was given open WP until the same date. How can she maintain legal status until the outcome of our application?

Your help is much appreciated.

Any suggestions?

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
jickson said:
Hello Seniors

I have applied under EE and my application is stuck in security checks. My study permit expires on Aug 01, but I will graduate before that. My questions:

1) When do I HAVE TO apply for PGWP? (given that I'd like to wait for PR and not waste money)
Within 90 days of completing your degree requirements (i.e. starting when your final grades are available or your final graduate thesis is accepted, NOT the date of your convocation ceremony), ideally BEFORE leaving Canada

2) My wife (dependent) was given open WP until the same date. How can she maintain legal status until the outcome of our application?

Once you get PGWP, she can apply within the restoration period (90 Days) to extend her WP. [/color]
Your help is much appreciated.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/students/post-grad.asp

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:
Once you get PGWP, she can apply within the restoration period (90 Days) to extend her WP.
Thanks for the reply. About the spouse's situation, in my understanding PGWP takes longer than 90 days, which means she can't apply within the 90 days limit. What's to be done now?

rizwan033

Mar 30, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Any Idea how long does it take to change the status medical pass ? I've seen people in their timelines within 2 - 3 weeks of AOR. It has been more than 3 weeks now from the time I receive AOR, but no status change at all. My timeline below..

ITA - 20th April
AOR - 27th May,

And after the status doesn't change at all, Do I need to contact CIC and see what's going on or just be patient and wait couple weeks more.
Thank you for your response in Advance!

adexy

Jan 14, 2016
Hi Asivad

Pls i need clarification regarding education background. My sis has been working with her high school cert. But her point is no where near express entry requirement. She's planning to upgrade herself by going for a diploma. My question is will her work experience before the diploma count or she has to start counting from after the diploma. Though she has some accounting course she did but not recognisable by wes. Thanks

Aroraa

Apr 12, 2016
Hi Asivad,

Just wanted to check if we need attestation / notarization of documents that you upload on CIC website post ITA

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Hi Asivad,
1. Is there any limit on number of GCMS request which may not think VO suspicious about your PR application?

2. My friend (who is Canadian citizen) ordered my 1st GCMS via ATIP on 18th May (using consent form dated 18th May 2016) for which I received the notes on 17th June. Subsequently, he ordered another GCMS on 18th June using same old consent form dated 18th May. Now, I got to know that for each new request one should use new consent form that too is less than 30 days older.
So, can I now send new consent form recent dated at their email id ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca. with my gcms application tracking number. Will they attach this new consent form to my application dated 18th June? or will my application be rejected? or better should I order another GCMS rather than waiting for 1 month to be rejected?

Phunkdified

Star Member
May 10, 2016
talkto_vinay said:
Hi Asivad,
1. Is there any limit on number of GCMS request which may not think VO suspicious about your PR application?

2. My friend (who is Canadian citizen) ordered my 1st GCMS via ATIP on 18th May (using consent form dated 18th May 2016) for which I received the notes on 17th June. Subsequently, he ordered another GCMS on 18th June using same old consent form dated 18th May. Now, I got to know that for each new request one should use new consent form that too is less than 30 days older.
So, can I now send new consent form recent dated at their email id ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca. with my gcms application tracking number. Will they attach this new consent form to my application dated 18th June? or will my application be rejected? or better should I order another GCMS rather than waiting for 1 month to be rejected?
Oh wow. You have asked for two gcms notes in just 60 days of AOR. Isn't that too early to try? Though its your personal choice, as per the current trend I don't think they will even have started the eligibility process for you. May be just R10 by the initial analyst.
Can you tell us what notes your received in the first one?

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Phunkdified said:
Oh wow. You have asked for two gcms notes in just 60 days of AOR. Isn't that too early to try? Though its your personal choice, as per the current trend I don't think they will even have started the eligibility process for you. May be just R10 by the initial analyst.
Can you tell us what notes your received in the first one?
R10, Eligibility, Medical, Criminality all passed.
I repeat my questions:
Hi Asivad,

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

Please help me! kindly have a look on the GCMS's Notes (sent as PM) and suggest what should I do now?

My Background is "In Progress" from 7th May 2016. I ordered my GCMS note on 18th May and received it yesterday.

There are total seven notes in which three Notes are written by Case Analysts. Note no. 3 & 4 are very pathetic, but Note no 2 seems positive and Note no. 1 (the latest one) shows that my file is in London visa office now.

My current designation since April, 2015 is Assistant Manager -IT and previous designation was Senior Database Administrator (Sr. DBA). I have selected NOC 2174 and my experience letter/letter from the current employer demonstrating clearly that since my appointment in May 2008 I am continuously performing the duties that falls in NOC 2174.

I have sent my GCMS note as PM, kindly check your Inbox.

I am waiting for your kind help, please.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Thanks for the reply. About the spouse's situation, in my understanding PGWP takes longer than 90 days, which means she can't apply within the 90 days limit. What's to be done now?

PGWP processing time is now 26 days

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Today (20th June, 2016), this thread has completed its one year. Thank you Asivad Anac for your help, support and guidance. [/size][/size] :)

I also thankful to ashutoshmanohar who has started/initiated this thread :)