+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interista said:
Hi guys, I would like to ask you about a detail that makes me worried while reading threads about WES report on this forum.
The Canadian Equivalency Summary of my WES report issued on August 2015 shows : Bachelor Degree (4 years). However, the credentials detailed below in the report are respectively : Bachelor Degree of 4 years, One year of graduate study at a non recognised institution and Bachelor Degree of 3 years.
Therefore, I opted for "two or more diplomas, certificate....etc" on my EE profile.
Then, I have submitted my PR Application and the above report. AOR JAN 08.
Nevertheless, lately I was reading threads about WES reports on the forum and I got worried about the mention of the Canadian Equvalency Summary as on my report it doesn't marks my two bachelor's degree but only the one of 4 years. Some people said that we can claim two degrees only if it is clearly written on the Canadian equivalency summary at the top of the report.
So I have sent days ago a query to WES asking them to clarify this situation (if I hold the equivalent of two Canadian bachelor's and why they have written only one of 4 years on the summary). They sent me today a new revised report with the mention of the two bachelor's at the equivalency summary line and told me that the paper version will be forwarded today.
So, I don't know if I shall raise a CSE to CIC to let them know about this fact or logically CIC sould have noticed it and it is clear that I hold two degree though the summary of the report doesn't show it. Otherwise I am stressed of being rejected due to this detail and in the same time I don't want to raise a CSE that might result on delaying my application more and more.
What do you think ?
Recommend that you send IRCC the revised report.

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
Hi Asivad, thanks for being so helpful. I would like to ask your opinion about my friend's case. She did Master's from Ontario and eligible for master stream pnp. She sent her application on April 4 to OINP, bt she hasn't hear anything from them since then. She only has one year work permit based on one year master program from UWO, which is valid till jan 2017. Now as the OINP got closed, she is confused abt what to do next. We are not sure if our application will get processed or not . They didn't tell anything.

My friend has 2 year work experience from back home and she is eligible for FSW also, should we go ahead and make EE profile and hope to get ITA ? What should we write in EE if they ask whether you have any other immigration file pending? Kindly help. Its been so stressful.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hi Asivad

I need some help, and could you please explain to me something regarding EE profile.

Namely, I already had a profile, and expired two weeks ago, and now I am trying to create a new one.

In the section for job offer I noticed that it changed. I have a job offer but it is not LMIA supported.

My question is whether, to write the offer (a year ago when I was first creating a profile, there was no option data for the actual offer or the company like now, just the LMIA number)

Would I have more points if I write the information for the job offer, or I would have the same points as without the offer. Would it have any difference?

Thanks in advance

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Is the requirement of PR 2 out of 5 years starts from the date COPR issued or from the date you enter Canada?

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamSamo said:
Hi Asivad,

Is the requirement of PR 2 out of 5 years starts from the date COPR issued or from the date you enter Canada?

Thank you.
From the day you 'land' in Canada for the first time and activate your PR status.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
runaway982 said:
Hi Asivad

I need some help, and could you please explain to me something regarding EE profile.

Namely, I already had a profile, and expired two weeks ago, and now I am trying to create a new one.

In the section for job offer I noticed that it changed. I have a job offer but it is not LMIA supported.

My question is whether, to write the offer (a year ago when I was first creating a profile, there was no option data for the actual offer or the company like now, just the LMIA number)

Would I have more points if I write the information for the job offer, or I would have the same points as without the offer. Would it have any difference?

Thanks in advance
A 'valid' job offer is one which is supported by an LMIA. Other job offers won't get you additional points.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad,

I have two questions for one of my friend..

1. His EE profile got ineligible today and he created new EE profile with new EE profile number. But as far as Job bank creation is concerned, he used the old job bank profile and only linked new EE no. and job validation code in old job bank profile, itself. Still the status is as below. Does he need to create new Job bank profile (with new email ID and password) ? Please suggest. He is really worried :(

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents

2. He submitted SINP app on 17 May 2016 for old EE number and job validation code but now he wants to update the new EE profile and job validation in his already submitted SINP profile by dropping mail to immigration@gov.sk.ca and immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca. I told him to wait till the EE profile is active (as now status is Pending Additional Criteria becoz Job Bank Registration is pending)

Please help looking for quick reply

mrteejaybee

Jun 4, 2015
Please I wish to know if total number of leave days are deducted from work experience or they only use the start date of employment for calculation.

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Hello Asivad,
I've two simple questions, please help me.
1. While creating Express Entry profile, there is a section called 'Representative'. Now as we don't have anyone residing in Canada hence we've selected 'NO' as our option. Now the question is how important is to have a 'Representative' and is it necessary to have one for getting GCMS notes?

2. This regarding 'Field of Study' field in the Express Entry profile form. I've done B-Tech and was expecting a related (Engineering or Technology) option to be available. However the other close options I can find are 'Computing/Information Technology', 'Science, Applied' & 'Science, General'. What according to you is the best fit?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have two questions for one of my friend..

1. His EE profile got ineligible today and he created new EE profile with new EE profile number. But as far as Job bank creation is concerned, he used the old job bank profile and only linked new EE no. and job validation code in old job bank profile, itself. Still the status is as below. Does he need to create new Job bank profile (with new email ID and password) ? Please suggest. He is really worried :(

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents

Wait for 24 hours.

2. He submitted SINP app on 17 May 2016 for old EE number and job validation code but now he wants to update the new EE profile and job validation in his already submitted SINP profile by dropping mail to immigration@gov.sk.ca and immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca. I told him to wait till the EE profile is active (as now status is Pending Additional Criteria becoz Job Bank Registration is pending)

Good advice.

Please help looking for quick reply

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrteejaybee said:
Please I wish to know if total number of leave days are deducted from work experience or they only use the start date of employment for calculation.
Leaves wouldn't usually matter if they were 'reasonable'. If you took 3 months off work, that would be a problem for instance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moderator1983 said:
Hello Asivad,
I've two simple questions, please help me.
1. While creating Express Entry profile, there is a section called 'Representative'. Now as we don't have anyone residing in Canada hence we've selected 'NO' as our option. Now the question is how important is to have a 'Representative' and is it necessary to have one for getting GCMS notes?

Not a mandatory requirement for either filing an application or receiving GCMS notes.

2. This regarding 'Field of Study' field in the Express Entry profile form. I've done B-Tech and was expecting a related (Engineering or Technology) option to be available. However the other close options I can find are 'Computing/Information Technology', 'Science, Applied' & 'Science, General'. What according to you is the best fit?

Go with Computing/IT.

Thanks

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Hi Avisad,

Thanks for your reply. It's okay to change the fund amount to 0 even though in my submitted EE profile I put 10,000?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
thanks Asivad...

He has submitted his EE profile at last night (30 May) at 0320 AM Canada time (Ottawa) and it's already 31 May, 1246 AM Canada time (Ottawa).

It will take exactly 24 hours for EE profile to become active? or some here & there.

He is really getting worried as he is expecting nomination from SINP and his EE profile is not yet active !!!!