Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
thanks Asivad...

He has submitted his EE profile at last night (30 May) at 0320 AM Canada time (Ottawa) and it's already 31 May, 1246 AM Canada time (Ottawa).

It will take exactly 24 hours for EE profile to become active? or some here & there.

He is really getting worried as he is expecting nomination from SINP and his EE profile is not yet active !!!!
Can take up to 24 hours. If it doesn't work at the end of 24 hours, ask them to create a fresh JB profile and link that with their new EE profile.

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Simplesim said:
1)In that case, will it delay my application ..if yes then approx by how much duration..and
2)in the time , till I get marry,if I get PPR then can I add my spouse to my application...
3)will it tend to more chances of the rejection...or he will get PR with my PR only
4)Also, When I will have to perform Medical and pcc for spouse..coz when I did my medical I had proof as ITA letter, will CIC ask us o perform or can we do it upfront.

Awaiting for your speedy and positive reply..
Thanks a lot
Please reply Asivad ..eagerly waiting for your reply

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I asked this question a few days ago and cannot seem to recall seeing a response. So I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.
I have my COPR, I will be finishing my landing this weekend. I am currently based out of Canada. So I have travel planned to India in August and I know I won't have my PR card by then. Hence, I will be applying for the PR Travel document. I have a few queries relating to this:

1.Now this document can be used only for a single entry in Canada right?
2.Say if I had to travel outside Canada and re-enter more than once before I got my PR card, is their an option to do that? Would you be aware of this?
3.Lastly, any idea how long does the application for the travel document take to get approved and what is the processing fees?
And do we have to apply for PR card does the processing begin from the day I complete my landing?

Thanks a lot.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simplesim said:
1)In that case, will it delay my application ..if yes then approx by how much duration..and

Typically 4 to 12 weeks.

2)in the time , till I get marry,if I get PPR then can I add my spouse to my application...

Yes.

3)will it tend to more chances of the rejection...or he will get PR with my PR only

It may increase the chances of rejection if your spouse is medically and/or criminally inadmissible to Canada. No other worries.

4)Also, When I will have to perform Medical and pcc for spouse..coz when I did my medical I had proof as ITA letter, will CIC ask us o perform or can we do it upfront.

You can do it upfront. No proof required. Or you may wait for IRCC to ask you to perform medicals.

Awaiting for your speedy and positive reply..
Thanks a lot

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hello Asivad,

I asked this question a few days ago and cannot seem to recall seeing a response. So I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.
I have my COPR, I will be finishing my landing this weekend. I am currently based out of Canada. So I have travel planned to India in August and I know I won't have my PR card by then. Hence, I will be applying for the PR Travel document. I have a few queries relating to this:

1.Now this document can be used only for a single entry in Canada right?

By air, yes. By land from the US, multiple entries possible.

2.Say if I had to travel outside Canada and re-enter more than once before I got my PR card, is their an option to do that? Would you be aware of this?

By land from US.

3.Lastly, any idea how long does the application for the travel document take to get approved and what is the processing fees?

Probably a week or so. Can't recall the fees.

And do we have to apply for PR card does the processing begin from the day I complete my landing?

Applied on your behalf automatically as part of your landing process.

Thanks a lot.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi @Asivad Anac
I need a clarification as far as my experience and educational background is concerned. I graduated in 2004 (Bachelor in Computer Applications) and did Masters in computer Applications in 2008. However, my experience is in the banking sector(More than seven years). In the opinion of a consultant, I don't meet the eligibility criteria on the basis that my field of education and experience are different altogether. Does education and experience necessarily need to match? The NOC that matches my job duties is 6235 Financial sales representatives. The Employment requirements of NOC 6235 is:
Completion of secondary school and extensive general banking experience is usually required.
A bachelor's degree or college diploma related to commerce or economics may be required.
Kindly throw light...
Thanks in advance!

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a tonne. When you say by land, I can drive but I cannot take a bus/train?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Can take up to 24 hours. If it doesn't work at the end of 24 hours, ask them to create a fresh JB profile and link that with their new EE profile.

Hi Asivad

Thanks for prompt response... My friend's EE profile got activated but there is some weird thing happened in his SINP submitted profile.

Educational Documents and Work experience letters section attachment not visible in the SINP oasis profile and it saying no files to display.
Same is the case with some federal forms as well (most of them are not applicable to him like common law etc etc..).
His current status of SINP app is "In process"

Are they reviewing these docs and becoz of this attachments are not visible for these sections ? or what can be the reason for this.. He is tensed ???

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Hi Asivad

Thanks for prompt response... My friend's EE profile got activated but there is some weird thing happened in his SINP submitted profile.

Educational Documents and Work experience letters section attachment not visible in the SINP oasis profile and it saying no files to display.
Same is the case with some federal forms as well (most of them are not applicable to him like common law etc etc..).

Are they reviewing these docs and becoz of this attachments are not visible for these sections ? or what can be the reason for this.. He is tensed ???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspiringme said:
Hi @Asivad Anac
I need a clarification as far as my experience and educational background is concerned. I graduated in 2004 (Bachelor in Computer Applications) and did Masters in computer Applications in 2008. However, my experience is in the banking sector(More than seven years). In the opinion of a consultant, I don't meet the eligibility criteria on the basis that my field of education and experience are different altogether. Does education and experience necessarily need to match? The NOC that matches my job duties is 6235 Financial sales representatives. The Employment requirements of NOC 6235 is:
Completion of secondary school and extensive general banking experience is usually required.
A bachelor's degree or college diploma related to commerce or economics may be required.
Kindly throw light...
Thanks in advance!
The consultant is wrong. Education and experience do not necessarily need to match for eligibility purposes.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Hi Asivad

Not sure about OASIS so cannot comment on this.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Asivad Anac said:
The consultant is wrong. Education and experience do not necessarily need to match for eligibility purposes.
But there is a question when you create a profile.

Date person first became qualified to practice in this occupation ? under Occupation tab