Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xlnzee said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Regarding the quote above, what happens when the Nominating province is Saskatchewan and your first Point Of Entry(POE) is Toronto, ON as there isn't a direct flight from originating country?

1) Will the immigration formalities be completed in Toronto? Is the applicant a "landed PR" in Toronto?

Yes.

2) To prove the "intent", what if the applicant carries an onward flight ticket to Saskatchewan, but scheduled a week later as the applicant would like to spend that time with friends and family in Toronto. Will this be OK to prove "intent"?

Grey area. Depends on the officer concerned. If they accept that you 'intend' to move to Sask, not a problem.

3) Lastly, what if the applicant never goes/lands/moves to Sask, are there any future issues/implications?

No implications.

Thanks!

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can add your spouse after you get married. You'd need to send proof of marriage, 'Additional family information' form, spouse's medicals, PCC(s) and additional POF (if applicable) via CSE.
1)In that case, will it delay my application ..if yes then approx by how much duration..and
2)in the time , till I get marry,if I get PPR then can I add my spouse to my application...
3)will it tend to more chances of the rejection...or he will get PR with my PR only
4)Also, When I will have to perform Medical and pcc for spouse..coz when I did my medical I had proof as ITA letter, will CIC ask us o perform or can we do it upfront.

Awaiting for your speedy and positive reply..
Thanks a lot

neo89

Sep 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have received nomination from OINP and awaiting ITA. My IELTS score is expiring on 7th June 2016 and I dnt think so I would be apply for PR with this score. I retook the test and doubt I would get same score as my previous one (L-8.5 R-7.5 S-7.5 W-7.5) though m expecting 7 in each this time.
My earlier score boosted my CRS to 438 because of which I received nomination.

My question is since I have already received nomination, will it have any impact on my OINP nomination?

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
Hello Asivad,

I'd a query regarding work experience while immigrating.

I'm 23 and have more than 3 yrs work ex, but 1yr of my work ex was before graduating. Will that be considered under express entry?

Thanks in advance for your help. God bless. Ronak

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Hi Asivad,

My WP is expiring on June 28th next month and my file is been in process since January 20th. Its been 4 months since medical passed and eligibility in review nothing else changed. My questions are following -
- they say to apply for extension of WP eligibility has to met but mine says in process and in GCMS notes it met and R10 ok.
- If I apply for WP by June middle which will give me little extra time, Will I still be legal in Canada while waiting for WP decision.
- Do I have to be present in ON ( currently in ON) while I get PPR or I can be in any province of Canada and make my entry from there .
- I am on lay off now but company will pay me for next 7 weeks . Can I move to BC and start my life there or I have to stay here until I get PPR.
-Should I inform CIC about layoff or is it OK. Technically I am still employed until July 10th.

Thanks Asivad

jhonnygdr

Nov 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Only paid hours would count. They would need both 1560 hours of paid work AND 52 weeks of employment. Even if they have accumulated more than 1560 hours in a shorter span of time, they would still need to wait till they have worked for 52 weeks.
Thank you for your reply Asivad. It's very simple and straight forward.

Akosua.A

May 23, 2016
Dear Asivad,

I apologize if this topic has been addressed already.. I might have missed it Sad as I am new to this forum.

My question is I know that you can qualify for CEC with less than one year experience but you will not receive the points for CRS. I also know that your work experience under CEC does not have to be continuous but can someone please verify if I get 2 years experience points or just one year experience?

June 02 2014 - Nov 11 2014 - I worked under noc code 1241

Nov 12 2014 - March 11 2015 - unemployed and home on vacation

March 25 2015 - Nov 23 2015 - work done was NOC C and doesn't qualify for PR

Nov 30 2015 - July 2017 - I'm working in NOC B 1241 now and hopefully will be working in there till work permit expires.

Since I would have worked 1 year 8 months from Nov 2015 to July 2017 under NOC B and 6 months under NOC B in June 2014 to Nov 2014, does that add up to 2 years experience? Also does it matter if the 6 months experience was with a recruitment agency?

Thank you so much for your help...

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Hi Avisad,

I got my ITA last week and I'm applying for PR under CEC. I have a few questions.

1. Canadian work experience: Since my graduation I've been working for the same company with changes in hours, first it was 22 hrs/week from September 2014-December 2014, 36 hrs/week from January 2015-April 2015, then 40 hrs/week from May 2015-present. In my EE profile I put them in three separate work history entries but all with the same company name and address. As I'm filling in my e-APR now, I need to upload three documents for my Canadian experience. I had asked my employed for the employment letter and had put all the details for the different hours and broken them down as I did above. The letter contained: the different hours per week work I did and the duration, total hours worked so far, duties and hourly salary; all in one letter.
My question is: is it okay to use this employment letter for all three of them?

2. Proof of Funds: I specified in my EE profile under the question "How much money in Canadian dollar will you bring into Canada" that I have $10,000. It was transferred by my family back home earlier this year before I had even created my EE profile. I understand that I have to supply a proof of funds letter because I specified that amount of money.
My question is: will I need to ask my bank to specify my balance in the past 6 months and will I need to also supply a letter of declaration from my family that the money transferred was a gift as well?

3. Diploma documents: my education level is "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees" one is a foreign bachelor program and the other is a two-year Canadian post-secondary program.
My question is: On the field where I need to upload my diploma, which diploma do I need to submit: just the Canadian diploma, or all diplomas combined into 1 pdf file including the ECA assessment?

4. Transcript document: similar as above, but with transcript.
My question is: which transcript do I need to upload: Canadian study transcript or both foreign bachelor and Canadian diploma transcripts combined into 1 pdf file?

Thanks for your help Avisad

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey
I am
PNP inland applied in January
I want to ask one question
Can they call my employer or not about anything?
I am CEC BC PNP candidate
Recently got my restoration work permit.
Thank you

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
Dear Asivad

i am PNP applicant got nominated on NOC -2174 (Computer programmers and interactive media developers)
I just got GCSM notes today and in eligibility check officer wrote the following note :

Eligibility status : Review required

"Case Analyst /selection review: EE-M1- PV2 ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT****** Provincial nominee program
applicant. Applicant selected by Saskatchewan with PNC# xxxxxxx under Non-Employer Driven. PNP applicant in primarily NOC - 2174 - Senior Computer Engineer with Public Authority for Applied Education and Training FOSS check: NCB - INTENSIVE ACADEMIC ENGLISH PROG FOR 4 MONTHS FROM MAY@ UNI OF MANITOBA. STATES COMPLETED COMPUTER ENGINEERING IN 2002 FROM ARAB ACADEMY IN EGYPT. STATES WORKING AS COMPUTER ENGINEER IN KUWAIT SINCE 2006. BANK STMNT SHOWS VERY LOW MONTHLY TRANSFER. HIS STUDY PLAN DOES NOT MAKE SENSE GIVEN HIS EDUCATION BACKGROUND & JOB PROSBECTIVE. HE IS YOUGN, UNMARRIED, NOT WELL ESTABLISHED IN KUWAIT, NOT SATISFIED THAT HE HAS SUFFICIENT TIES TO EYGPT OR KUWAIT. REVIEWED DOCS & I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT APLCNT IS A BF TR STUDENT & WOULD DEPART CDA AT THE END OF AN AUTHORIZED STAY. AS SUCH, I AM NOT
SATISFIED THAT REQUIREMENTS ARE MET. NON-GCMS LTR USED.23FEB2012 ASSESSMENT Education: ECA
issuer: WES - Met - Foreign ECA Primarily NOC-4163 Work Experience Currently working as a Senior Computer Engineer - Submitted letter(s) of reference on 27DEC2015. PA has been working with the company between MAR2006 - Present. The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference DO NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. As a result, I am NOT satisfied that within the 1O years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period at least one year of full-time work experience as a Computer Programmer and Interactive Media Developer as the primary occupation in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification-4163 as per R75(2) Therefore, PA DOES NOT meets the FSW criteria. PA DOES NOT meet the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. FAMILY MEMBERS PA is married - Marriage Entry Transcript on file One dependent child acompanying Copy of valid passport submitted Meds - Passed"

in this note they mentioned NOC - 4163 (Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants) twice which is not my NOC code that i applied for.
So , i think the officer take decision according to wrong NOC code (4163) rather than correct one (2174)

i had applied before for student visa to study in university of manitoba and got rejected in 2012, .

i already sent new experience letter written in more details before i got this notes
should i send them new CSE Explaining this concern regrading NOC mismatch? or should i call cic? i am worry from refusal.
your advice is highly appreciated.

thank you

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

I have raised the Case Specific inquiry yesterday but not able to upload the documents because of the size. So after that i raised the CSE twice, uploading half of the documents in the 1st CSE and the remaining in the 2nd CSE. Will it work or they will reject the same and i have to do all this again in future??
Also if in know my Visa office, then also i need to raise CSE or should i send the documents directly to Visa office??

I will be very thankful if you reply.

Thanks in advance

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for this kind gesture, ashutoshmanohar! Happy to help :)
Hi Asivad Anac,

This is my 21st post and I was eagerly waiting for completing first 20 posts so as to be able to give you +1 for all your good work and help.
You're Maverick, Ethan Hunt, Jason Bourne, Rocky and Asivad Anac to us

Thank you.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
moderator1983 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

This is my 21st post and I was eagerly waiting for completing first 20 posts so as to be able to give you +1 for all your good work and help.
You're Maverick, Ethan Hunt, Jason Bourne, Rocky and Asivad Anac to us

Thank you.
Hahah.. Excellent comparison mate!

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Hello Asivad,

I have a question, a friend of mine promised a residency by a consultancy from Hyderabad with initial Wx1 and residency after 6 months. The consultancy wants to charge around 2000$ CAD initially and remaining 15,000 CAD after once PR recieved, does it sound legit ?

Pls advise.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
hello Asivad Sir

i have a question.My Aor date is 14th April and medical passed on 16th April and on 18th April i got additional document request to upload Schedule A and detail of my USA trip which was for 5.5 months.i uploaded the required documents on 21st april.At that time my background check was NOT STARTED and after some days my background changed to NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME.so according to your experience ,could you tell me what my have been going on with my file.do u think my file may have transferred to my local VO and it have crossed R10 completeness check????.i just hope so bcoz my last file was immediately rejected just after 2 days of AOR due to PCC.

Thanx in Advance Sir