NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kakmam1 said:
Sorry sir for bothering you again and again.

His Canadian equivalency is :

Bachelor in Arts: Bachelor Degree (Four years) (as per WES report)
Master in Arts: One year of graduate study (as per WES report)

What to select for education ?

"Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" or "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years "

Little confused ???
Hello Asivad Sir,

Sorry for Bothering again and again !!!! In addition to the above I want to highlight one more thing that although his Canadian equivalency ( under credential analysis) is :

Bachelor in Arts: Bachelor Degree (Four years) (as per WES report) mentioned on first page of ECA
Master in Arts: One year of graduate study (as per WES report) mentioned on second page of ECA

But on first page :

where WES mentions Canadian equivalency summary(on top) : "Bachelor's degree" is mentioned

Some of my frnds are saying that he cannot select ""Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" but he can only select "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" as canadian equivalency summary mentioned in ECA is Bachelors degree (four years)

DO I need to get the ECA amended with ECA and get it updated to the Bachelors degree plus one year graduate study on top under section Canadian equivalency summary........

Please suggest. I want to share the snap , please suggest how can i share ?????

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Dear Asivad,

When we raise a CSE, the form asks for (optional) client ID number and file number. Do I (as a FSW Outlander applicant) have these numbers? If yes, where can I find them?

Many thanks for your help!

DJ_ADHAV

Apr 22, 2016
I definetly agree . He spends considerable amount of time every day in addressing queries.

Thank you Asivad

and Thank you Ashutosh and all others who is helping others !!

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
hank you Asivad!

By "settlement funds as per LICO standards for half a year", you mean half of $12,164 (as per LICO for single), which would come to about $6,000?

Incorrect understanding.

Half of LICO for a single applicant = CAD 12,164. (The actual LICO is twice this amount). This amount would help you survive in Canada for 6 months.

I am filling out the application form now and it asks the date of original entry to Canada.
Back in 2004, with my old passport, I entered Canada as a middle school student and went back to my country after one year. I don't remember the exact date. Should I still indicate this entry, or just first entry to Canada in 2010 with my valid passport is fine?

IMO, you need to provide the "actual" first entry into Canada. If you do not remember the exact date, then write the closest approximate and mention this in a LOE.
Really?
I know people who got their 6 month visa with less than $12k.
Just asking to make sure, because min. 12K for staying as a visitor visa seems a bit too much to me...

Thank you...

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey Asivad
Thank you for helping me, answering my questions
I got my restoration+work permit approved on 26 april
called CIC and they confirmed.

I forgot to ask them work permit's time, for how long it's valid for?
Do you know for how long they send restoration work permit's
6 months or one year or 2 years??

I got restoration work permit, does it mean R10 is clear?
Still waiting for PPR

Thank you everyone

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kakmam1 said:
Hello Asivad Sir,

Sorry for Bothering again and again !!!! In addition to the above I want to highlight one more thing that although his Canadian equivalency ( under credential analysis) is :

Bachelor in Arts: Bachelor Degree (Four years) (as per WES report) mentioned on first page of ECA
Master in Arts: One year of graduate study (as per WES report) mentioned on second page of ECA

But on first page :

where WES mentions Canadian equivalency summary(on top) : "Bachelor's degree" is mentioned

Some of my frnds are saying that he cannot select ""Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" but he can only select "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" as canadian equivalency summary mentioned in ECA is Bachelors degree (four years)

DO I need to get the ECA amended with ECA and get it updated to the Bachelors degree plus one year graduate study on top under section Canadian equivalency summary........

Please suggest. I want to share the snap , please suggest how can i share ?????
Get in touch with WES to get the Canadian equivalency summary amended. People who faced a similar situation have got their report amended by WES.

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Thank you so muchhh.. :) Really appreciated your reply ..
now I am relieved of some stress.. thanks

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Dear Asivad

I am awaiting my nova Scotia family business worker stream nomination anytime now. I have also applied for oinp human stream in parallel and have received my aor. But I believe my NS nomination is almost near(got additonal documents request before 3 months)

Now, when I recieve my nova Scotia nomination, it's not valid for express entry. I have to go via the old paper based application . I heard it takes more than a year for paper based PRs to come thru.

Question is, once I apply for the paper based application to cic and get AOR, and when I get my oinp nomination (which I believe will be delayed) can I still apply for express entry thru my oinp when my oinp nomination comes thru? I am ready to cancel my application with cic for the paper NS stream. Please advise.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Stanlee said:
Get in touch with WES to get the Canadian equivalency summary amended. People who faced a similar situation have got their report amended by WES.
Thank you stanlee..

May I request you to please provide the contact details for WES...

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Stanlee said:
Hello Asivad Sir,

But on first page :

Please suggest. I want to share the snap , please suggest how can i share Huh??

[/quote]

Many thanks Stanlee for your kind reply, so this is a mistake from WES end ? Request you to please help me with contact details for WES to get my friend's ECA amended.
Can I share the snaps with you and Asivad, just want to be double sure . M sorry for troubling you more and more.
He is just worried of rejection, if he will select the wrong education equivalency (CRS points) while creating EE profile ....

rahul0920

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
Doc's Request.
12-03-2016; 16-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
Hello, Seniors and friends... I ordered GCMS notes on 12April2016, after a month since AOR, and received it yesterday... As expected, it is indeed a lengthy document, however, I was able to find the important info and pasted them below for your views and suggestions.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: BLANK
Other Reqs: BLANK
Final: BLANK

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: RC-9515
Assigned By: JM01158
Due Date: 2016/05/28

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2016/03/25 01 :25:59
Created By: JM01158
Updated Date: 2016/03/25 01 :25:59
Updated By: JM01158
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: ***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points total: 80 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 467 CRS minimum score for round: 457 Current CRS score: 467 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for X years foreign work experience with XXX Pvt Ltd Primary Occupation: NOC 4165 with XXX Pvt Ltd Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment. .eDoc 90336227

NOTES: 2
Text:***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT India . Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Masters Degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2016/03/16 05:58:28
Created By: D2791
Updated Date: 2016/03/16 05:58:28
Updated By: D2791
Restricted: No
Label: General
Text: Sent for clarification on travel history.

NOTES: 4
Text:REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E000437594 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY -APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 457 - ITA Score: 467 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IEL TS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified Spouse/Common Law: - English: IEL TS - Received: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: EDUCATION/PROOF OF FUNDS/POLICE CERTS

APPLICATION
APPLICATION: 1
Field Name: Secondary Office
Action: Removed
Old Value: CPC-Ottawa
New Value:
Updated Date: 2016/03/30

Updated By: AW01174

APPLICATION: 2
Action: Added
Old Value:
New Value: Centralized Intake Office

APPLICATION: 3
Field Name: Primary Office
Action: Updated
Old Value: Centralized Intake Office
New Value: CPC-Ottawa

APPLICATION: 4
Field Name: Eligibility
Old Value: Review Required
New Value: Met

Updated Date: 2016/03/25

APPLICATION: 5
Old Value: Calculation In Progress
New Value: Review Required

Updated By: EAIEAPP
Office: GCMS-System

APPLICATION: 6
Old Value: Calculate
New Value: Calculation In Progress

Updated By: EAISCORE
Office: GCMS-System

APPLICATION: 7
Old Value: Not Started
New Value: Calculate

I have the following concerns AND queries:
1> As per the AGENT REVIEW IN NOTES1, it is mentioned that 'review is required'! Does this question my eligibility? Is this a thing to worry about? OR another VO will review my eligibility again? I have not seen this in other applicant's GCMS notes.. so kind of worried... :(
2> As per the last updated in file transfer history, my file has been transferred to CPC-Ottawa but since my local visa office is New Delhi, India...shouldn't be my file gets transferred to NDVO? (probably will that happen on a later date?) but Is this normal tooo?
3> My file is assigned to RC-9515 and Due Date is 2016/05/28. What is the significance of this date?
4> Please share your ideas/opinion regarding the above info from my GCMS notes!!! I will be happy to know your views OR any potential concerns that I need take care of...!!!

Would appreciate any help/inputs... Thanks a lot...!!!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
rahul0920 said:
I have the following concerns AND queries:
1> As per the AGENT REVIEW IN NOTES1, it is mentioned that 'review is required'! Does this question my eligibility? Is this a thing to worry about? OR another VO will review my eligibility again? I have not seen this in other applicant's GCMS notes.. so kind of worried... :(
If you follow the chronological order, the latest update is "Met" so the review was already completed with positive results.

2> As per the last updated in file transfer history, my file has been transferred to CPC-Ottawa but since my local visa office is New Delhi, India...shouldn't be my file gets transferred to NDVO? (probably will that happen on a later date?) but Is this normal tooo?
Check for the entry in your Notes called "Express Entry Triage". If it's "Remains in Canada", it will stay in Ottawa, but if it says "refers to IR", it will go to NDVO.

3> My file is assigned to RC-9515 and Due Date is 2016/05/28. What is the significance of this date?
Nothing really.

4> Please share your ideas/opinion regarding the above info from my GCMS notes!!! I will be happy to know your views OR any potential concerns that I need take care of...!!!

Would appreciate any help/inputs... Thanks a lot...!!!
Nothing further, it looks good.

rahul0920

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
Doc's Request.
12-03-2016; 16-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
bellaluna said:
If you follow the chronological order, the latest update is "Met" so the review was already completed with positive results.

Check for the entry in your Notes called "Express Entry Triage". If it's "Remains in Canada", it will stay in Ottawa, but if it says "refers to IR", it will go to NDVO.

Nothing really.

Nothing further, it looks good.
Thanks a lot...! I searched the notes with triage but I did not find "Express Entry Triage". There is a mention of 'HC-CDA triage' and it is blank.

I was confused after reading the below note. It was updated on 2016/03/30 and I felt that my file is about to move from CIO>CPC-Ottawa>To somewhere else (not mentioned in the notes as of now).

APPLICATION: 1
Action: Removed
Old Value: CPC-Ottawa
New Value:

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Stanlee said:
You can contact WES here http://www.wes.org/ca/support/
Thanks Stanlee,

Just now dropped them query. Can you please suggest in what time I can expect revert from them.