18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Asivad Anac said:
They have their reasons, ours is not to question why. Provide them with the required information truthfully.
u r right Asivad Sir..actually what i am thinking the reason for dere suspection in my USA trip is i travelled alone for so long?? Whats ur opinion?
In d expalnation i ll just mention some dates and some places i visited during my stay .is it enough?
Is dere any risk of rejection as dey particulary asked for dis???
Also i was thinking dat may be in some time ,dey will ask for FBI PCC???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
Hello Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have returned to forum after a month.

I have submitted my documents for EE on Feb 12, 2016 as a Single applicant and on March 26, 2016 I got married.

On April 13, 2016, I have submitted a CSE with a LOE for including my spouse as well as supporting documents for spouse(Marriage certificate, application and RPRF fee, Updront medicals, PCCs, Birth Ceritifcate, IELTS, Education degrees and other mandatory forms).

I have read on CIC, my points would not be re-calculated if my Marital Status changes post e-APR. However, can you please confirm, if I check "Spouse Accompanying" on my updated Generic Application form for CANADa, will my points ve re-calculated?
Won't be recalculated as you got married AFTER submitting the post ITA application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey Asivad
When i applied for EE at that time i was working and had job so i did not showed any money. But now my work permit expired and other application for work permit got refused. What do you think now i have to show funds or not? I am not working anymore. Appied for restoration. I got BCPNP then applied for EE in Jan
My consultant said there is no need to show funds now, but i am wirried about that..thanks
This change happened after you submitted you post ITA application. If you were invited under CEC, that doesn't change because of these circumstances so you are still exempted from POF requirements.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Asivad Anac said:
This change happened after you submitted you post ITA application. If you were invited under CEC, that doesn't change because of these circumstances so you are still exempted from POF requirements.

Got Express entry BCPNP(CEC) in DEC, got ITA in DEC, got AOR in JAN after that in Feb got refused work permit which my consultant applied for wrong work permit for me that time i had to stop working.

So, do you think i am safe?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya9545 said:
Hi Asivad,

Can you please help on below scenario.

I have been in Canada for 5 years and submitted the documents for OINP-HCP but did not receive the AOR yet. Last week we got new addition to our family and he is a Canada citizen by birth.

Do I need to send the information to OINP through "Changes of Personal Information Form" even though new baby is Canadian ? Yes.

Also, Do I need to update the family members to 4( before we are 3) and maintain Settlement Funds for 4 ? No.

Do also need to update Express Entry with new addition? Yes.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
u r right Asivad Sir..actually what i am thinking the reason for dere suspection in my USA trip is i travelled alone for so long?? Whats ur opinion?
In d expalnation i ll just mention some dates and some places i visited during my stay .is it enough?
Is dere any risk of rejection as dey particulary asked for dis???
Also i was thinking dat may be in some time ,dey will ask for FBI PCC???
You've received a Schedule A request, right? Try and stop obsessing over why they sent you one - it is a very common request. Just provide the required information. Even if you did work in the US while you were on a tourist visa, IRCC can't care less about that. They may ask you to get an FBI report or they may not. Try and avoid creating these hypothetical scary scenarios in your head, relax and send them the required information as truthfully as you can. They don't ask whether you were employed in the US so you don't have to volunteer that information.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Got Express entry BCPNP(CEC) in DEC, got ITA in DEC, got AOR in JAN after that in Feb got refused work permit which my consultant applied for wrong work permit for me that time i had to stop working.

So, do you think i am safe?
Yes.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Thanks,
Somebody told me if i am not working anymore then i have to show funds, if i am in Canada that i can support myself.
'Somebody' is wrong. Anyone invited under CEC or applying with an LMIA supported job offer is exempted from POF requirements regardless of their employment status.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Asivad Anac said:
'Somebody' is wrong. Anyone invited under CEC or applying with an LMIA supported job offer is exempted from POF requirements regardless of their employment status.
But i applied under PNP

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
But i applied under PNP
PNP applications are assessed under one of the economic immigration programs in the order of CEC>FSW>FST. As you are eligible for CEC, your ITA would be CEC class which exempts you from POF requirements.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Hi, I have 1 year of experience in NOC 1226 back home and I am qualified under FSW. I just got an LMIA under NOC 6211. Can I still use the lmia to claim 600 points or does it have to be in the same field.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
Hi, I have 1 year of experience in NOC 1226 back home and I am qualified under FSW. I just got an LMIA under NOC 6211. Can I still use the lmia to claim 600 points or does it have to be in the same field.
You can use that to claim 600 points.

Apr 18, 2016
Hi Asivad Anac
i Have a concern
I have submitted my Pr Application
i am a cec PNP inland applicant
I created my first EE profile in May 2015( had 8 months of experience from previous employer and almost 4 months from current employer But I was not actually eligible for ee at that exact date, because of that month only thing in work history, but my profile was eligible.
I had already applied for regular PNP stream
But In July 2015 I realized that I could apply for EE PNP, so i sent the forms to PNP to consider my application for EE PNP category.( I was eligible for EE and also EE PNP at that time)
so i got nomination on December 10 2015.

But then I deleted my EE PROFILE thinking that CIC might consider it a misrepresentation that I was not eligible for EE when i created profile. ( later i realized that they check your eligibility based on the info in the profile on the date of ITA)
So later i created new profile, in Jan 2016 last week, got my nomination transferred to new profile in Feb 2016 last week and got ITA on march 9 2016.
in my new profile i removed my work experience from previous employer, because i was not claiming any points for that.
so by removing previous work experience in new Profile Created Jan 24 2016
I was still eligible at date of creation of my EE profile
I was eligible when i got the nomination transferred( Feb 2016)
i was also eligible on the date of ITA (March 9 2016)
But
According to my new profile( Because of removing previous experience) i was not eligible for EE PNP on the date (December 10) when i originally got nomination in my previous profile.

I Did not explain this in LOE, but i did provide my previous profile number in LOE

Should i be concerned about this, Should i send a CSE explaining this ?
Thanks in advance for the suggestion

kanwarbir1

Sep 19, 2013
Hello seniors I really need your help .
As I got Ita -April 6 cec inland
Almost done to submit my documents . I have a little confusion with company name . As when I created my profile I wrote company name ×××××× ×××× Inc .

However on my reference letter and all pay stubs the company name is xxxxxx xxxxxx 2008 Inc . Is it going to be an issue ? Or I can change the name in forms before submitting documents. As I cannot change name in profile when I created . Please help anyone