Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talkto_vinay said:
Hi Asivad
Yesterday I submitted Schedule A for Primary Applicant with June'2006 & June'2008 as dates of completion for Bachelors & Masters respectively
However, I just double checked & realised that on Bachelors & Masters degree (on right bottom corner), there are dates mentioned which are Feb'2006 & Feb'2008 respectively.
I have already transmitted details.
Do you think that this can be a reason of rejection later?
Unlikely to cause any trouble.

AAni

Apr 18, 2016
Hi Asivad

Please guide me about my situation

I have spend almost three years in Melbourne Australia as a student. I never had a driving license nor drove a car during my stay in Melbourne. But I did a blunder before coming back home and now too much worried that what will happen.
When I was coming back home, I helped someone and now I am feeling that I am in big trouble. One of my friend was driving a car with over speed limit and he got a ticket for this. He was too worried as the punishment of over speed was $800 fine as well as ban on driving for one year. H said I can pay fine but cant afford restriction on driving as his job demands a lot of driving.
As I was coming home, he requested me to give my name and he showed I was driving his car. I agreed and gave my name and appeared before the officer. The ticket was posted on my address and it was paid by him.
Now I have got SINP nomination and I have to apply to CIC. have to provide Driving/lisenc history report. Although I never had a license but there is a violation under my name. All this happened in October 2014.
As I will apply for the evidence letter that I never had a license over there but don't know whether that report contain history of any violation or not but If yes then what can be the consequences of that violation under my name at CIC level??? Will I be rejected and they will they refuse my application because of my blunder?
please advice me how to deal with this?
I am too worried. Please help me.

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
thanks Asivad.
I've checked with my bank. They have suggested that either I cancel the old manager's cheque and issue a new one or get an intimation from OINP. According to the bank, they say OINP can possibly withdraw from bank of Montreal since they are part of the government even though the cheque has expired. Nt sure if i should still issue a new cheque by cancelling the old one.

There's another query that needs clarification:
My application was delivered on DEC 17, 2015 and I had sent a copy of my ECA from WES. But as per Jan 16, 2016 OINP also requires a duplicate copy (in the case of WES it would be an email copy) sent to them. So should I wait for my AOR and then send if requested or just intimate WES to send the ECA to OINP now?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAni said:
Hi Asivad

Please guide me about my situation

I have spend almost three years in Melbourne Australia as a student. I never had a driving license nor drove a car during my stay in Melbourne. But I did a blunder before coming back home and now too much worried that what will happen.
When I was coming back home, I helped someone and now I am feeling that I am in big trouble. One of my friend was driving a car with over speed limit and he got a ticket for this. He was too worried as the punishment of over speed was $800 fine as well as ban on driving for one year. H said I can pay fine but cant afford restriction on driving as his job demands a lot of driving.
As I was coming home, he requested me to give my name and he showed I was driving his car. I agreed and gave my name and appeared before the officer. The ticket was posted on my address and it was paid by him.
Now I have got SINP nomination and I have to apply to CIC. have to provide Driving/lisenc history report. Although I never had a license but there is a violation under my name. All this happened in October 2014.
As I will apply for the evidence letter that I never had a license over there but don't know whether that report contain history of any violation or not but If yes then what can be the consequences of that violation under my name at CIC level??? Will I be rejected and they will they refuse my application because of my blunder?
please advice me how to deal with this?
I am too worried. Please help me.
As you know already, this was a stupid thing to do but the unfortunate part is that it cannot be undone. Apply for Australian PCC and for the Full License History Search as well. Even if this charge comes up on the records, IRCC won't use this as a reason to decline you PR. Ensure you never get involved in such brazenly unlawful acts again.

All the best!

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Asivad Anac said:
Schedule A requests are commonplace. Nothing to worry here, just provide them with the required information. Mention approximate dates when you were in each of those cities - try and get as close as possible to actual events but it shouldn't matter if you're off by a few days.
Asivad sir will you please elaborate the details of my trip as dey will not consider 165 days trip as tourism?what u think and what to explain now??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Asivad sir will you please elaborate the details of my trip as dey will not consider 165 days trip as tourism?what u think and what to explain now??
Why can't you be a tourist for 165 days? Or visiting family? Or just deciding to stay back as long as you can? How can you expect IRCC to speculate on your purpose of staying for 165 days in another country? They expect you to know why you went somewhere and will accept your explanations at face value unless they're suspicious. In this case, you legitimately entered USA, lived there for 165 days across multiple cities and left as legitimately as you entered the place. Nothing to explain here.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
asivad quick question....

in SCH A form the question 2 where it says write your name in native language is it a must?

i wrote n/a for it.

has any one one else written their name in native language or N/A please advise as this form was requested and i sent it already and i wrote n/A and some one told me its a must to write a name in native language.

please some one confirm

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi Asivad,
hope u r doing great as always.
Need ur valuable suggestion.

I have a query regarding re-entry in Canada for work permit holder.
I am on post-graduate work permit valid until 2018. I am planning to go to India in this july for my marriage, for a month.
My query is that will I be able to re-enter in Canada, once i'll go back home for a month.
On my work permit it states at the bottom that "THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY"

What should I do? I have to go in JUly for my marriage but I feel like I wont be able to re-enter in canada if I'll go back home.
Need ur help.

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
asivad quick question....

in SCH A form the question 2 where it says write your name in native language is it a must?

i wrote n/a for it.

has any one one else written their name in native language or N/A please advise as this form was requested and i sent it already and i wrote n/A and some one told me its a must to write a name in native language.

please some one confirm
Not a must. I recall leaving that space blank without even adding N/A in there.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anky2015 said:
Hi Asivad,
hope u r doing great as always.
Need ur valuable suggestion.

I have a query regarding re-entry in Canada for work permit holder.
I am on post-graduate work permit valid until 2018. I am planning to go to India in this july for my marriage, for a month.
My query is that will I be able to re-enter in Canada, once i'll go back home for a month.
On my work permit it states at the bottom that "THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY"

What should I do? I have to go in JUly for my marriage but I feel like I wont be able to re-enter in canada if I'll go back home.
Need ur help.

Thanks in advance.
I don't understand the situation completely so I could be on a tangent here. A work permit allows you to work while a visa in your passport regulates entry/exit. The work permit cannot authorize re-entry but a single/multiple entry visa can, as long as it is valid. Have you ever left and re-entered Canada since the day you first arrived?

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I don't understand the situation completely so I could be on a tangent here. A work permit allows you to work while a visa in your passport regulates entry/exit. The work permit cannot authorize re-entry but a single/multiple entry visa can, as long as it is valid. Have you ever left and re-entered Canada since the day you first arrived?
No Asivad. I haven't left Canada since I came here. I had a student visa which expired in Nov last year. Now i got the Post graduation work permit but didnt get a temporary resident visa with it.
Do I have to apply for the temporary resident visa now then?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anky2015 said:
No Asivad. I haven't left Canada since I came here. I had a student visa which expired in Nov last year. Now i got the Post graduation work permit but didnt get a temporary resident visa with it.
Do I have to apply for the temporary resident visa now then?
Yes.

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi

I have submitted my EE profile with 470+ score. Hope will get ITA this time.
Just wanted to understand, what is my next step?

I haven't received my WES hard copy report (although downloaded softcopy from their website). Do I need hard copy for further process?
Also, I read I need some police verification certificate. Is there any format or what is to be mentioned in certificate? How can I start this process?
And about proof of funds, I would be taking money from my dad in form of fixed deposit account, anything I need to keep in mind?

Please guide.

Thanks

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Asivad Anac said:
Why can't you be a tourist for 165 days? Or visiting family? Or just deciding to stay back as long as you can? How can you expect IRCC to speculate on your purpose of staying for 165 days in another country? They expect you to know why you went somewhere and will accept your explanations at face value unless they're suspicious. In this case, you legitimately entered USA, lived there for 165 days across multiple cities and left as legitimately as you entered the place. Nothing to explain here.
Thanx alot Sir.i hope you aare right here..Actually i am worried because i am not getting d reason that why they want explanation of dis trip???