18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Asivad Anac said:
Not a problem. If you're still worried, send a CSE with that page as an attachment. Choose 'Express Entry' in the CSE menu.

All the best!
thank you asivad sir

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Hi Asivad,

First of all congrats to you and appreciate ur taking the time to eleviate our concerns.

My dilemma is
1) I had sent my documents wit a manager's cheque issued on sept 10,2015 for OINP Nomination based on the letter of interest received. Thereafter my docunents were returned Nov end and I resent it in DEC wit the valid cheque. Now the cheque has expired on mar 9, 2016 and I have intimated OINP by email on April 1st. As per the communication from my bank the amount is lying in Bank of montreal. However I haven't received any response from OINP reg the cheque. Would appreciate ur input.

2) I have created my EE on Aug 15,2015 and it will expire this year. I have not received my AOR from OINP yet. If the process takes this long, I'm concerned my EE will expire and the process will get delayed.

Would appreciate your advice and if there's anything I need to do

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Will it be alright if my bank balance falls below the LICO amount any time/multiple time during the statement period (6 months or so), but the final balance is above LICO when I get the statement/bank letter for submission to immigration authorities (e.g. OINP/IRCC etc)?

Thanks for your assistance!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Pushpaacna said:
Hi Asivad,

Will it be alright if my bank balance falls below the LICO amount any time/multiple time during the statement period (6 months or so), but the final balance is above LICO when I get the statement/bank letter for submission to immigration authorities (e.g. OINP/IRCC etc)?

Thanks for your assistance!
As long as your final amount is greater than the LICO for the family size, you should be good.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shdhsjej said:
Hello Asivad, Can you please answer my this question?

Last friday I received OINP nomination so it is likely that I'm going to receive ITA in next draw. In my OINP application I mentioned 2 work exp (1.5 month + 10.5 months), but now in my PR application I want to get rid of that 1.5 months of experience just to make it faster and smooth application process. So Can I edit my EE profile after receiving Nomination? The 10.5 months of exp is now 17 months.

Your EE application self-edits in terms of work anniversary, age etc. In which case, you can safely remove those 1.5 months from Work history and you should still meet program eligibility as you have more than 12 months in the other employment.

One more question, before getting nomination I was eligible for FSW and CEC, but after accepting OINP it says that FSW criteria Not met, is it because I have selected in my OINP apllication that I want to get accessed as per CEC not FSW? plus, my scores not updated yet, though it says PNP accepted, nomination received but provincial criteria not met and scores are same as before.

You've probably not updated settlement funds. Don't worry about that, getting a CEC-class ITA is beneficial as you don't have to showcase POF.

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JMRG said:
Hi Asivad,

First of all congrats to you and appreciate ur taking the time to eleviate our concerns.

My dilemma is
1) I had sent my documents wit a manager's cheque issued on sept 10,2015 for OINP Nomination based on the letter of interest received. Thereafter my docunents were returned Nov end and I resent it in DEC wit the valid cheque. Now the cheque has expired on mar 9, 2016 and I have intimated OINP by email on April 1st. As per the communication from my bank the amount is lying in Bank of montreal. However I haven't received any response from OINP reg the cheque. Would appreciate ur input.

When in Dec '15? Some applicants from early Dec have reported receiving AORs last week. If the cheque has expired, you can consider sending them a scanned image of a fresh instrument right away along with an explanation of why you're doing that and with a request that they process your application without returning it yet again. Also mention that you'll send the fresh instrument as soon as you receive an AOR reference number so that they can attach the payment to the right application. All this assumes that your earlier instrument is invalid and that OINP won't be able to access that money lying in BMO now - check that with your bank before proceeding any further.

2) I have created my EE on Aug 15,2015 and it will expire this year. I have not received my AOR from OINP yet. If the process takes this long, I'm concerned my EE will expire and the process will get delayed.

You'll probably get an AOR by May '16 so expiry of your EE profile isn't a problem for now. If it does expire later, you'll need to create another profile and send the information to OINP then.

Would appreciate your advice and if there's anything I need to do

dedu dedu

Feb 21, 2015
Hello Asivad Anac,

Can you please help me about my situation?

I received ITA after getting nomination from Nova Scotia, i uploaded all the docs and applied to PR. But sadly, now i just got rejection due to having a missing information in a document.

Now i want to apply again.

Should i open a new MyCIC account or can i transfer my existing information in my original CIC account to a new one? Because they say in their letter "The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number."

Should i create a new job bank account or link the existing one to the new MyCIC account?

And should i request a new nomination certificate from Nova Scotia or any other things?

Thank you so much in advance.

Best,

Dedu

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dedu dedu said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

Can you please help me about my situation?

I received ITA after getting nomination from Nova Scotia, i uploaded all the docs and applied to PR. But sadly, now i just got rejection due to having a missing information in a document.

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

Now i want to apply again.

Should i open a new MyCIC account or can i transfer my existing information in my original CIC account to a new one? Because they say in their letter "The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number."

You cannot use the existing MyCIC profile as that will be frozen. You can use the same credentials to login and create a fresh profile. I'm not sure iof the technology of transferring information from old profile to new profile exists/works fine but it won't take you more than a couple of hours in providing all the information again so that's worth doing.

Should i create a new job bank account or link the existing one to the new MyCIC account?

Try linking it but I imagine that won't be possible. You'll have to create a new JB account. Before doing that, deactivate the old JB account and change the username (email id) on that account as well so that it frees up your regular email id for the next JB account.

And should i request a new nomination certificate from Nova Scotia or any other things?

After creating the EE profile, send a mail to NSPNP informing them about the refusal and ask them to attach your nomination to the new EE profile. They shouldn't have any problems doing that if your PN is still valid.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best,

Dedu
Hope things work out well for you. All the best!

dedu dedu

Feb 21, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hope things work out well for you. All the best!
Thank you so much for your quick response.

Just one more thing.

Do you mean my same e-mail address when you say same "credentials" to login and create fresh myCIC profile?

Thanks in advance again.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Dedu

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dedu dedu said:
Thank you so much for your quick response.

Just one more thing.

Do you mean my same e-mail address when you say same "credentials" to login and create fresh myCIC profile?

Thanks in advance again.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Dedu
Yes.

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
dedu dedu said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

What was missing? please elaborate

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
hello Asivad sir
Today i received additional ducument request from CIC .

Dear PRINCIPAL APPLICANT(MY WIFE),
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT(MY WIFE):
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Do not leave any gaps in time. If you answer "Yes" to any of the questions in Item 6 on Page 1, you must provide details.
The Schedule A can be located at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

SPOUSE (ME)
Client Information: Receipt of information from client . In order to continue the review of your application we require that you provide us with detailed information for the time period between Feb 2015 and Aug 2015. Please provide us with residency, occupation/studies, travels, etc. for the period mentioned. You must identify your activities during the specified period detailing day, month and year for each entry.

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/04/25.

Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.

Is this normal sir or its a reason to worry?
Also i want to ask,in USA i was on visitor visa and i landed in newyork and stayed in USA for 165 days.For some time i was in new jersey,new york with my brother in law as he was on study visa that time (now he is on OPT ) and for other time i was in pennsylvania staying at my uncles house.so how to mention all this?????
Thanx in advance Asivad Sir.really appreciateur ur help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Is this normal sir or its a reason to worry?
Also i want to ask,in USA i was on visitor visa and i landed in newyork and stayed in USA for 165 days.For some time i was in new jersey,new york with my brother in law as he was on study visa that time (now he is on OPT ) and for other time i was in pennsylvania staying at my uncles house.so how to mention all this?????
Thanx in advance Asivad Sir.really appreciateur ur help
Schedule A requests are commonplace. Nothing to worry here, just provide them with the required information. Mention approximate dates when you were in each of those cities - try and get as close as possible to actual events but it shouldn't matter if you're off by a few days.

talkto_vinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2016
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Schedule A requests are commonplace. Nothing to worry here, just provide them with the required information. Mention approximate dates when you were in each of those cities - try and get as close as possible to actual events but it shouldn't matter if you're off by a few days.

Hi Asivad
Yesterday I submitted Schedule A for Primary Applicant with June'2006 & June'2008 as dates of completion for Bachelors & Masters respectively
However, I just double checked & realised that on Bachelors & Masters degree (on right bottom corner), there are dates mentioned which are Feb'2006 & Feb'2008 respectively.
I have already transmitted details.
Do you think that this can be a reason of rejection later?