Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Thank you Asivad for your response.

Do I need to update the address change in the global CSE (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) ?

Yes.

I spoke to the Call Center and they asked me to also report the change of employment. If I don't update my employment history then won't there be some problem as part of background check? My BG is yet to start. If I update the change of employment is there a possibility they will ask for documents from my new employer? It is highly unlikely that this company will give me any documents at all.

The call centre agents are wrong all the time. You don't have to update change of employment as it has no further relevance to your PR application and won't affect BC checks. They won't ask you for any additional documents from your new employer because you haven't claimed any points for this employment.

Lastly, my current mailing address in the PR application is from Bangladesh where my parents live and I have full access to all the mails, etc. So, can I simply not update anything and when CIC request for a Passport then I can send it from Qatar (currently living)?

Yes.

Please advise. Sorry for the trouble.

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
Hi Guys,

Will like to confirm if under level of education having a barchelor's degree and a diploma can be categorised under (two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees) or can only get points under barchelors degree

thanks

AB27

Aug 22, 2015
Hi senior,
PLEASE HELP.....

I am pretty new in this forum ,I got my passport request last week and i already send it to Ottawa. I am PEI PNP applicant under express entry,currently living in ALBERTA. I have question regarding landing procedure at border service agency--i have to do my landing procedure in my nominated province PEI or i can do at any border in Canada,I CAN DO BORDER NEAR ALBERTA?

PLEASE SUGGEST ME Asivad... any chances of rejection by officer at border?

Thank you so much

Ap

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
cheire said:
Yours is very similer to mine.
PNP 4 DEC
AOR 19 JAN
Work permiut rejected 20 FEb
What did you write in your letter? Which you sent to PNP guys?
And did you inform CIC about work permit rejection?
You dont have to inform cic.
send me ur email address, i'll forwrd the letters to you.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kakmam1 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have some query on my study details that I have filled in post ITA form. Request you to please have a look over below queries and suggest if that is fine. On some forums, I read that this wrong, especially on point 4.

Here in India, academic year starts from 1 Apr to 31 Mar (of next year)

1. I have started my 10th classes for board examination from 1 Apr 2003 and academic year completed on 31 March 2004 and exams completed in month of March-2004. But the passing certificate, they issued on 26 May 2004 (the date mentioned in mark sheet/passing certificate) as they took two months to declare the result/passing certificate. By the time, I started attending 11th class from 1 Apr 2004. I have filled in the details as below. If I would have been selected end date as May 2004 as end date for this for 10th class education then it must have overlapped with secondary education. Please suggest if that is ok.

Other 2003/4 - 2004/3 for none, below secondary class certification (10th class)

2. I have started my secondary class examination for 11th and 12th classes for board examination from 1 Apr 2004 and academic year completed on 31 March 2006 (duration is of 2 years including 11th and 12th class) and exams completed in month of March-2006. But the passing certificate, they issued in May 2006 as they took two months to declare the result. I have filled in the details as below for secondary education. Here I have selected end date as May 2006 as it was not getting overlapped. Please suggest if that is ok.

Other 2004/4 - 2006/5 for secondary class certification (11th and 12th class)

3. For my graduation studies in Bachelor of engineering, my classes started from Aug 2006 and got end in month of Aug 2010 with final semester exam(duration 4 years). I have the passing certificate and final semester mark sheet of month Aug 2010. But again, convocation took some time to happen after final exam and they gave convocation certificate on 9 Feb 2011. I have selected date as below as I have completed my final graduation exam and classes in Aug 2010 and I was waiting for final convocation certificate.

Other 2006/8 - 2006/10 for graduation in Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engg.) certification

4. As mentioned above, I have completed my graduation in Aug. 2010 as Bachelor in engg. (Electrical Engg.) but I have started working as Business Analyst (Noc 2171) in Nov 2010 so for question “when u first became qualified to practice in this occupation”, I have selected date Nov 2010 in work history section. Some people were saying that you have to select graduation completion date (which is Aug 2010 in my case) but I have started working in this profession when I joined my first company. Please suggest if that is fine

Request you to please help me here as I worrying about rejection from CIC on these terms. I already got AOR on 25 Feb ??
Hi Asivad sir

Please suggest

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
dear asivad
can u please lte me know abut some issues?
if i apply as married and husband non accompanying and later on after getting pr my husband applied is that ok?

And if i get pr within how many days i have to land in canada? and soon after i apply for pr card how much times it takes to get the pr card?can i get back to my country after receiving pr card?
if its 6 months and than if i come to my country? and stay for another 6 months and than again go back will that be a problem?

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
alvirahuda said:
dear asivad
can u please lte me know abut some issues?
if i apply as married and husband non accompanying and later on after getting pr my husband applied is that ok?

And if i get pr within how many days i have to land in canada? and soon after i apply for pr card how much times it takes to get the pr card?can i get back to my country after receiving pr card?
if its 6 months and than if i come to my country? and stay for another 6 months and than again go back will that be a problem?
Do you have a EE profile?

Yes you may apply as married without husband.

but if you have children and you want them to be a part of the application then there is a whole lot of consent papers etc you need to produce.

You have one year to land in Canada once you get a PR visa stamped.

Upon landing you start collecting you PR card, health card etc.

Your husband will have to apply separately later on with his profile and he will get PR or no PR according to this profile etc at that time.

Yes you can travel back to India with a Indian visa now.

But I suggest that you apply together this will also improve your chance because his education language score etc will add points to your profile also!

By the way, have you applied in express entry yet?

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
jj_g said:
Hi Guys,

Will like to confirm if under level of education having a barchelor's degree and a diploma can be categorised under (two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees) or can only get points under barchelors degree

thanks
Yes if the authority ( wes ) gives you a positive ECA for both than you can get a whole lot of more points. The diploma (post secondary) and the bachelors ( obviously post secondary) will give you points, I have claimed point for the same. There is a lot of discussion on this here. I have interacted with members who have gone ahead in the process without any problem after claiming such double degree points.
One catch , the wes will right only your highest education in the summary on top of the ECA report , just to be 100% sure I "questioned them " , questioned - " when you have given positive assessment to both my credentials then why only one is mentioned in the report summary " this resulted in them rectifying the report with on 10 days and updating as two degree / diploma in the report. I gained 20 extra points with this.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hello All,

CIC asked this form

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes –
Provincial Nominees form

Is this is the correct link for the form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarSarfraz said:
Hello All,

CIC asked this form

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes –
Provincial Nominees form

Is this is the correct link for the form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

Thanks!
Yes.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

I am planning to change my job by next month. Should i report the same to CIC and also the new job will be totally different from the NOC code under which i had applied for PR.

Also , i got AOR on 30th Non and till now there is no progrss except medicals. What to do? Is there any contact no of CIC (Outside canada).

Confused and Impatient as well??? What to do?? Please help me out....

Thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
maged_mmh said:
sent them my reference letter twice already, they provided the same reply.
Asivad? any suggestions to add?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

I am planning to change my job by next month. Should i report the same to CIC and also the new job will be totally different from the NOC code under which i had applied for PR.
No need
Also , i got AOR on 30th Non and till now there is no progrss except medicals. What to do? Is there any contact no of CIC (Outside canada).
This is normal.
Confused and Impatient as well??? What to do?? Please help me out....
You can't do nothin...Just wait
Thanks

TT222

Sep 21, 2015
Hello,

I am waiting for my IELTS results to create the EE profile.

Meanwhile i thought it would be good idea to start working on other documents like reference letter from previous employers.

I have an query regarding the responsibilities mentioned on the ref letter.

Is it necessary that the responsibilities mentioned on the ref letter an my resume which i will need to submit should be exactly same?

Also in one of my previous job, my designation, dept and location has changed few times but the NOC is same. Is it necessary to mention this changes in the ref letter in detail?

I would really appreciate if anyone can guide on how to prepare the Canadian resume and any other documents i can start working on from now.

Thanks in advance!!!