Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cheire said:
Hey guys, applied work permit extension in july
And my work permit got expired in Dec before my work permit got expired i got pnp
Then i sent pnp documents to CIC
Today my representative told me my application has been refused
What should i do now??
I applied for express entry n JAnuary, i was working on implied status.
Any solution?
So sorry to hear about your rejection. I am sure it must be so frustrating...

Can you please update this thread with the reason of your rejection despite being PNP.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.2895.html

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Lakhanpal.saurabh said:
Yes I have two profiles of me and wife. The question is have you applied with CIC before? If you answer yes, it will ask you if it was for ee , if you answer no then it will ask for UCI number. That is my case as I have applied visitors visa earlier, but I do not have the UCI number. So on website of CIC it says that you must answer truthful and if you do not remember your UCI then leave it blank.

Now comes your case, where you have applied with ee , though I have not seen the next option but surely it will ask you for your ee profile number.

You must answer truthful. The only point is that as you have misinterpreted a NOC in earlier profile, you shall be able to support your new NOC without fail or contradiction. That means that your experience letters shall describe the new NOC duties as it is. These contradiction and difference can be minimal so be vigilante.
Example
An assistant playgroup teacher (4214) shall NOT write that she conducted story tellings sessions in "her" class. Because "her class" implies that she was the Incharge. So the language matters be careful.
tnx a lot. i really appreciate ur suggestion.

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
cheire said:
Hey guys, applied work permit extension in july
And my work permit got expired in Dec before my work permit got expired i got pnp
Then i sent pnp documents to CIC
Today my representative told me my application has been refused
What should i do now??
I applied for express entry n JAnuary, i was working on implied status.
Any solution?
sorry about ur rejection.
I had same situation. Do not resign from ur job otherwise you will loose ur PNP nomination.
Get a letter from ur employer statin that ,he is willing to support ur nomination and will keep ur position vacant untill u get ur status back. Send that letter to PNP .Ask them for work permit support letter and apply for work permit n restoration of status .
I know that waiting will be frustrating ,but it will work.
waiting time for "restoration of status" is 6 months.U should get ur PR application approved before ur work permit.
Or if u want things to go fast ,you can leave country and apply for work permit from outside(if the processing time is less from ur country).

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
ram_van said:
sorry about ur rejection.
I had same situation. Do not resign from ur job otherwise you will loose ur PNP nomination.
Get a letter from ur employer statin that ,he is willing to support ur nomination and will keep ur position vacant untill u get ur status back. Send that letter to PNP .Ask them for work permit support letter and apply for work permit n restoration of status .
I know that waiting will be frustrating ,but it will work.
waiting time for "restoration of status" is 6 months.U should get ur PR application approved before ur work permit.
Or if u want things to go fast ,you can leave country and apply for work permit from outside(if the processing time is less from ur country).
Hey
Are you sure? I can loose PNP nomination? I already applied for EXpress Entry PR under PNP??
I applied for work permit today, my employer gave me job offer letter and he made offer of employement in his CIC account for me ..

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey Asivad Anac
I really need your suggestion.
My work permit got expired(in DEC 2015) my representaative applied for PGWP extension something which never told me what it was and they refused this application. I gor PNP in DEC before my work permit got expired. Now i am out of status. I have PNP and work permit support letter and i applied for Express entry on 19 JAN 2016.
What should i do now?
Apply for restoration or go to border and try to get work permit?
Or any other suggestions?
And one more question can i loose my PNP if i am out of status? My employer gave me job offer letter and applied for offer of employment in his CIC account?
I am worried now, don't know what to do..
Thank you

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
cheire said:
Hey
Are you sure? I can loose PNP nomination? I already applied for EXpress Entry PR under PNP??
I applied for work permit today, my employer gave me job offer letter and he made offer of employement in his CIC account for me ..
Do not panic.
Is your PNP employer driven?
If yes, then if u loose ur job, u will loose ur nomination. so u will have to get a letter from ur employer that he will keep ur position for u untill u get back ur status.Talk to employer.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
ram_van said:
Do not panic.
Is your PNP employer driven?
If yes, then if u loose ur job, u will loose ur nomination. so u will have to get a letter from ur employer that he will keep ur position for u untill u get back ur status.Talk to employer.
Yes it's employer driven, he gave me job offer letter and made offer of employement in his cic Account for me.
Do i need this in written that he will keep my position vacant and if yes, then i will not loose my pnp?

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
cheire said:
Yes it's employer driven, he gave me job offer letter and made offer of employement in his cic Account for me.
Do i need this in written that he will keep my position vacant and if yes, then i will not loose my pnp?
Yes , get a written letter on company's letter head ,scan it and email it to ur province and you will be fine.
which province is ur PNP from?which country r u from?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
ram_van said:
Yes , get a written letter on company's letter head ,scan it and email it to ur province and you will be fine.
which province is ur PNP from?which country r u from?
I am in BC and i am from India

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
ram_van said:
I'm from BC and India too.
I am worried about express entry application now,
CiC gave me only one and half years work permit after two years study and now this.
I don't have much luck ... Don't know what's gonna happen now..

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
cheire said:
I am worried about express entry application now,
CiC gave me only one and half years work permit after two years study and now this.
I don't have much luck ... Don't know what's gonna happen now..
Don't worry. It's very common problem.You will get ur PR approved very soon.
Here is my timeline.
I got PNP approved in august.
Applied for Express entry BCPNP -28th august.
Got work permit rejected on sept 2nd.
Applied for restoration of status and work permit extention on 9th sept.
PR approved-18th jan
work permit approved 2nd feb

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
ram_van said:
Don't worry. It's very common problem.You will get ur PR approved very soon.
Here is my timeline.
I got PNP approved in august.
Applied for Express entry BCPNP -28th august.
Got work permit rejected on sept 2nd.
Applied for restoration of status and work permit extention on 9th sept.
PR approved-18th jan
work permit approved 2nd feb
Yours is very similer to mine.
PNP 4 DEC
AOR 19 JAN
Work permiut rejected 20 FEb
What did you write in your letter? Which you sent to PNP guys?
And did you inform CIC about work permit rejection?

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

Can you please check this thread?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/leaving-canada-after-receiving-pr-card-asivad-and-seniors-t400453.0.html

Thanks in advance