+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

sraj07

May 26, 2015
thanks Asivad for all the help you did to me THANKS - it is a very small word for your help .. ... With Gods grace and your help , I got ppr email ....
now running behind post ppr steps ... I have a thread open for Usa applicants ...

someone from USA , please see that thread and help me ...

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Not really.

As the account B belongs to you, IRCC will ask you to prove source of funds in that account as well. So you'll be required to get gift declarations from your father/friend.
Thank you Asivad,

I have taken the statement certificate from my father/friend but that is e-statement from netbanking. Do I need to get it stamped from bank manager and branch seal ???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Thank you Asivad,

I have taken the statement certificate from my father/friend but that is e-statement from netbanking. Do I need to get it stamped from bank manager and branch seal ???
If possible, get that done. Shouldn't be a deal-breaker but no point risking it if you can get a stamped statement.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
thanks Asivad for all the help you did to me THANKS - it is a very small word for your help .. ... With Gods grace and your help , I got ppr email ....
now running behind post ppr steps ... I have a thread open for Usa applicants ...

someone from USA , please see that thread and help me ...
Congratulations!

As you are in North America, you can send your passport to Ottawa without needing to make an LVO request. The photographs aren't a problem - get it done at the nearest Walmart - the new specs want the photos to be sized at 50*70. Even if the photos aren't perfect, you'll still get your passport stamped and COPR issued by CPC Ottawa.

Canadahustler

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Hello Asivad, i have a question. I have submitted my application on the 19th of january. I have a bachelor and masters degree but i have only done eca for my masters degree. I got the masters degree in 2015. Bachelors in 2012. I have 2 years of work experience between 2012 and 2014. Whilst creating / submitting my profile. I did not indicate my bachelors degree. I only specified it in the personal history section. The question now is, since it is an application for FSW, will i be rejected based on no proof of bachelors degree hence my experience wouldn't count "a bachelors degree is required for my NOC". I have the transcripts and certificate for the bachelors degree, i just didnt know i could still declare without doing an ECA for it. It doesn't affect my CRS score in any way, im just worried that it might affect my experience as a bachelors degree is required.

My medicals have passed, background check has started and gone back to not needed at this time.

Should i send a CSE with my bachelors degree and a polite letter to CIC explaining all these?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadahustler said:
Hello Asivad, i have a question. I have submitted my application on the 19th of january. I have a bachelor and masters degree but i have only done eca for my masters degree. I got the masters degree in 2015. Bachelors in 2012. I have 2 years of work experience between 2012 and 2014. Whilst creating / submitting my profile. I did not indicate my bachelors degree. I only specified it in the personal history section. The question now is, since it is an application for FSW, will i be rejected based on no proof of bachelors degree hence my experience wouldn't count "a bachelors degree is required for my NOC". I have the transcripts and certificate for the bachelors degree, i just didnt know i could still declare without doing an ECA for it. It doesn't affect my CRS score in any way, im just worried that it might affect my experience as a bachelors degree is required.

My medicals have passed, background check has started and gone back to not needed at this time.

Should i send a CSE with my bachelors degree and a polite letter to CIC explaining all these?
Nothing to be explained here. You'e submitted ECA for highest degree already as proof for the CRS points you've got in your profile. Employment requirements are irrelevant for PR applications so that shouldn't be a problem.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
If possible, get that done. Shouldn't be a deal-breaker but no point risking it if you can get a stamped statement.
will this process of doing gift deed declaration from donor work for PNPs as well or only for proving funds post ITA?

please suggest

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
will this process of doing gift deed declaration from donor work for PNPs as well or only for proving funds post ITA?

please suggest
This will work for PNs as well.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Please help me with these:

1. I will be making the Bank Draft of $1500 tomorrow; what are the things bank will ask from me?
2. Will the Draft be drawn in favour of - Minister of Finance, Ontario? Payable at/to?

TIA

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bishgop said:
Please help me with these:

1. I will be making the Bank Draft of $1500 tomorrow; what are the things bank will ask from me?

The money (if it's not your bank)

2. Will the Draft be drawn in favour of - Minister of Finance, Ontario? Payable at/to?

Payable to Ontario Minister of Finance or Minister of Finance, Ontario
TIA

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Trying to apply for ECA report to be sent directly to OINP.

What should I enter in the field "Attention To"?

VPSingh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello Raj, Avisad and other Senior Members!!!

I am posting this question on my brother-in-law's behalf.

He (my b-in-law main applicant) has been promised a job offer with LMIA, appeared in IELTS on 20th Feb, currently living in the UK with spouse (expecting baby in sept 2016). UK visa runs out in Sept 2016. Does not want to extend as it requires extremely high level of income threshold.

Now question is

1) How will his wife go through medicals while pregnant?
2) How long can they delay the medicals?
3) Can he only appear in medicals and got his wife's medicals after the delivery? If yes, will he be approved PR pending this wife's PR due to medical
4) Can the medicals be done in India? because due to pregnancy they might fly to India before the pregnancy reaches closer to due date.
5) Or please suggest the best possible way to approach/initiate the process, very confused and stressful state they are in.

many thanks

vps

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have submitted my E-APR on 15th Feb 2016 along with bank letter and 8 months account statement . I have around 14k CAD$ equivalent currency as POF ( single applicant ) and this amount has been in my account for more than 1 year. Now the question is :

As there is a long waiting time (around 6 to 8 months may be), so I am planning to convert cash into my Account to some saving certificates through the same bank for profit on monthly basis.These certificates can be en cashed within 3 days whenever required.... but does CIC verify the bank statement and check if the money is no more there and my case may get affected ? should I refrain from doing this conversion at all ?

Or there is some method, through which I can update my information or inform CIC about this activity .. As i will be making Certificates from the same bank branch .. they will provide me a balance confirmation certificate again showing certificates in my names along with the amount of each certificate .. can i send this document to somewhere as an information update ?

Or is there any specific CIC official contact (email) service where I can ask this question ?

Any help on this ??
Thanks and refards,
M.Z

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Thanks for the response on my post Asivad, my company is supporting moving me off quebec, actively working on opening up a small setup in Toronto.