Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doitnow said:
Hi All,

I have submitted my E-APR on 15th Feb 2016 along with bank letter and 8 months account statement . I have around 14k CAD$ equivalent currency as POF ( single applicant ) and this amount has been in my account for more than 1 year. Now the question is :

As there is a long waiting time (around 6 to 8 months may be), so I am planning to convert cash into my Account to some saving certificates through the same bank for profit on monthly basis.These certificates can be en cashed within 3 days whenever required.... but does CIC verify the bank statement and check if the money is no more there and my case may get affected ? should I refrain from doing this conversion at all ?

It is your money and you are free to invest it. Even if IRCC asks for updated POF at some point in time, they will give you at least 7 days to respond to such a request so you will have sufficient heads up to get your money in place again.

Or there is some method, through which I can update my information or inform CIC about this activity .. As i will be making Certificates from the same bank branch .. they will provide me a balance confirmation certificate again showing certificates in my names along with the amount of each
certificate .. can i send this document to somewhere as an information update ?

Nothing needs to be sent to IRCC. What you do with your money has nothing to do with IRCC.

Or is there any specific CIC official contact (email) service where I can ask this question ?

Any help on this ??
Thanks and refards,
M.Z

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VPSingh said:
Hello Raj, Avisad and other Senior Members!!!

I am posting this question on my brother-in-law's behalf.

He (my b-in-law main applicant) has been promised a job offer with LMIA, appeared in IELTS on 20th Feb, currently living in the UK with spouse (expecting baby in sept 2016). UK visa runs out in Sept 2016. Does not want to extend as it requires extremely high level of income threshold.

Now question is

1) How will his wife go through medicals while pregnant?

Ask them to check with the nearest CIC approved clinic (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx) on how late they can undergo all required medical tests for immigration (esp X ray) without having any troubles owing to her condition. If that deadline is Mar/Apr then your brother-in-law will have to accelerate their EE profile creation so that they can get an ITA in Feb/Mar itself.

2) How long can they delay the medicals?

Till the baby is born. They can do all the tests as advised by the doctor and the doctor might recommend that some test(s) for the mother-to-be are scheduled after the child is born. In such a case, your brother-in-law can still submit their post ITA application along with proof of upfront medicals. IRCC will keep their application processing on hold till they submit the additional test results after Sep '16.

3) Can he only appear in medicals and got his wife's medicals after the delivery? If yes, will he be approved PR pending this wife's PR due to medical

Yes. His wife will undergo some tests now while other tests may be deferred on the doctor's advice.

4) Can the medicals be done in India? because due to pregnancy they might fly to India before the pregnancy reaches closer to due date.

Yes.

5) Or please suggest the best possible way to approach/initiate the process, very confused and stressful state they are in.

Ask them to check with the nearest CIC approved clinic and decide accordingly. X Rays aren't nearly as dangerous as one imagines but the doctors can confirm this better than anyone on the forum.

many thanks

vps

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi Asivad,

It's little urgent.

Will OINP accept Demand Draft made from Western Union Money transfer?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishgop said:
Hi Asivad,

It's little urgent.

Will OINP accept Demand Draft made from Western Union Money transfer?

Quoting from the Application Guide...

Acceptable Methods of Payment:

 Money Order;
 Cashier/Certified Cheque;
 Postal Money Order; OR
 Bank Draft.

Please note that Opportunities Ontario will not accept:

 Cash;
 Personal cheques;
 Credit card payments; OR
 Any amount of funds other than $1,500.
This does appear to indicate that Demand Draft made from Western Union should be acceptable.

rahul0920

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
Doc's Request.
12-03-2016; 16-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
Hello, Sir, I have questions for you..!

My current situation is that I have received ITA (EE), now I have 33 days left to submit my profile for PR. I have collected all the documents including Medical, PCC, and other stuff. Like, everybody… I have a couple of last minute questions before submission:

1. My passport is not updated...! (I mean to say… Since I am an Indian passport holder and that I am now married but spouse name is not updated in ‘name of spouse field’ in my passport and secondly, I have a different permanent address [residing in the new address since 5 years] and no longer reside at the address mentioned in my passport.
So is it mandatory to update my passport before submission? I am submitting marriage certificate as proof of marriage and my bank passbook as has the new permanent address and I am submitting it for POF.

2. The second question., if I happen to update my passport details (address change and the inclusion of spouse's name) I am guessing I will be issued a new passport (new passport number) and hence passport number will change..! However I will still have the old passport with me!
Will this change in passport# affect my Medical and PCC document and do I have to re-do PCC or Medical? Since these 2 documents has my 'old' passport number mentioned there!

Any help is truly appreciated.
Thanks a lot...!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul0920 said:
Hello, Sir, I have questions for you..!

My current situation is that I have received ITA (EE), now I have 33 days left to submit my profile for PR. I have collected all the documents including Medical, PCC, and other stuff. Like, everybody… I have a couple of last minute questions before submission:

1. My passport is not updated...! (I mean to say… Since I am an Indian passport holder and that I am now married but spouse name is not updated in ‘name of spouse field’ in my passport and secondly, I have a different permanent address [residing in the new address since 5 years] and no longer reside at the address mentioned in my passport.
So is it mandatory to update my passport before submission? I am submitting marriage certificate as proof of marriage and my bank passbook as has the new permanent address and I am submitting it for POF.

Doesn't matter. Not mandatory to update your passport.

2. The second question., if I happen to update my passport details (address change and the inclusion of spouse's name) I am guessing I will be issued a new passport (new passport number) and hence passport number will change..! However I will still have the old passport with me!
Will this change in passport# affect my Medical and PCC document and do I have to re-do PCC or Medical? Since these 2 documents has my 'old' passport number mentioned there!

Doesn't matter. Not having your current address in the passport is fine. Not having your spouse's details updated in your passport is also fine.

Any help is truly appreciated.
Thanks a lot...!

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad,

Just now done with uploading all docs in CIC website, but haven’t submitted yet. Request you to please have a look over the document checklist and suggest, if I missed anything.

1. Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)- Uploaded scanned copy of all pages of passport
2. Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) – Uploaded 10 passing certificate+12 passing certificate+ Mark sheets of all semester + Graduation passing certificate+ Graduation convocation certificate + ECA+ IELTS in single pdf
3. Digital photo (required) – Uploaded photo as per CIC specification in JPEG format
4. Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) – Uploaded PCC report from PSK+ Passport stamped last page from PSK for PCCin single pdf
5. Proof of medical exam (required) – Uploaded Medical Acknowledgement Report + Payment Receipt from hospital in single pdf
6. Employment Records - Business Analyst (required)- Uploaded Roles & Responsibility Letter+ Appointment Letter+ Hike Letters+ Salary Slips in single pdf . This is my first company and m still working
7. Proof of Means of Financial Support (required – Uploaded Balance certificate on bank letter head duly attested by bank manager with bank seal+ Statement for last one year from bank duly attested by bank manager with bank seal (not on bank letter head as they said they have automated things for generating statements). All in single pdfs.
8. Letter of explanation- Uploaded SINP nomination letter+ Schedule 4E (fund related doc)+ Schedule 4 (Background declaration)

Request you to please highlight if anything I am missing in any of sections please. Many thanks for kind help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Hi Asivad,

Just now done with uploading all docs in CIC website, but haven’t submitted yet. Request you to please have a look over the document checklist and suggest, if I missed anything.

1. Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)- Uploaded scanned copy of all pages of passport Overkill but no harm done.
2. Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) – Uploaded 10 passing certificate+12 passing certificate+ Mark sheets of all semester + Graduation passing certificate+ Graduation convocation certificate + ECA+ IELTS in single pdf Overkill but no harm done.
3. Digital photo (required) – Uploaded photo as per CIC specification in JPEG format
4. Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) – Uploaded PCC report from PSK+ Passport stamped last page from PSK for PCCin single pdf
5. Proof of medical exam (required) – Uploaded Medical Acknowledgement Report + Payment Receipt from hospital in single pdf
6. Employment Records - Business Analyst (required)- Uploaded Roles & Responsibility Letter+ Appointment Letter+ Hike Letters+ Salary Slips in single pdf . This is my first company and m still working Overkill but no harm done.
7. Proof of Means of Financial Support (required – Uploaded Balance certificate on bank letter head duly attested by bank manager with bank seal+ Statement for last one year from bank duly attested by bank manager with bank seal (not on bank letter head as they said they have automated things for generating statements). All in single pdfs. Overkill but no harm done.
8. Letter of explanation- Uploaded SINP nomination letter+ Schedule 4E (fund related doc)+ Schedule 4 (Background declaration)
Overkill but no harm done.
Request you to please highlight if anything I am missing in any of sections please. Many thanks for kind help
All the best!

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
All the best!
Sorry Asivad,

Dint catch you ? Is the uploaded document list against every section is ok ?

Do I need to remove any of these documents from above list ?

Please suggest

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam1 said:
Sorry Asivad,

Dint catch you ? Is the uploaded document list against every section is ok ?

Do I need to remove any of these documents from above list ?

Please suggest
Asivad is of the opinion that those documents are not mandatory but uploading them does no harm.

Good luck!

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Asivad is of the opinion that those documents are not mandatory but uploading them does no harm.

Good luck!
Oh Raj.. thanks for explaining :D .. how stupid of me :p

One more question, do I need to upload LOE explaining that schedule 4A is not applicable to me however I have uploaded the schedule 4 (background declaration) and schedule 4e (details covering which province nominated me and what amount of funds m carrying)?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

Good luck!
Oh Raj.. thanks for explaining :D.. how stupid of me :p

Hi Asivad/Raj

One more question, do I need to upload LOE explaining that schedule 4A is not applicable to me however I have uploaded the schedule 4 (background declaration) and schedule 4e (details covering which province nominated me and what amount of funds m carrying)?

I have one more question in addition to this.

I guess, CIC asks for schedule 4 and 4A form later on after we receive AOR.. can I send it now or should I wait for them to ask for these forms ?

Please help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Oh Raj.. thanks for explaining :D.. how stupid of me :p

Hi Asivad/Raj

I have one more question in addition to this.

I guess, CIC asks for schedule 4 and 4A form later on after we receive AOR.. can I send it now or should I wait for them to ask for these forms ?

Please help
Recommend that you send it when you get a request.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

please have a look at my situation. I would appreciate your precious opinion on the matter.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/am-i-eligible-to-be-a-sponsor-t399554.0.html