NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad/Anac,

I got ITA on 10 Feb and filling forms before the document checklist.

I have one query:

I was in UK for 2 months in 2013. Do I need to mention that address as well in my address history section along with my other addresses in post ITA forms ? Please suggest. I know PCC is NA for UK as I have stayed less than 6 months.

Please see below the details for your ease:

Feb 2003- Sep 2013 - Address 1 (In Pune/India)
Sep 2013- Oct 2013 - Address 2 (In London/UK)
Oct 2013- Till date – Same above address of Pune/India (Address 1)

Please suggest do I need to mention Address 2 as well in the address History section or can I go ahead with mentioning Address 1 from Feb 2003-Till date ??

I have already declared UK travel in travel history section. Please help on above query

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Hi Asivad/Anac,

I got ITA on 10 Feb and filling forms before the document checklist.

I have one query:

I was in UK for 2 months in 2013. Do I need to mention that address as well in my address history section along with my other addresses in post ITA forms ? Please suggest. I know PCC is NA for UK as I have stayed less than 6 months.

Please see below the details for your ease:

Please suggest do I need to mention Address 2 as well in the address History section or can I go ahead with mentioning Address 1 from Feb 2003-Till date ??

I have already declared UK travel in travel history section. Please help on above query
Provide a local UK address for those 2 months.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Provide a local UK address for those 2 months.
OK thanks Asivad,I will mention the UK address for two months and format will look like below in my PR form:

Is that fine ???

But I can go ahead with only one PCC for Adress 1 from Pune/India ?

Please suggest

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Thank you very much for your clear answers in detail.

I have another question related to my conditions I mentioned in my previous post when I filled the EE online forms today.

1. I had a refused and closed application to Nova Scotia Province Nominee Program 3 years ago and the reason of refusal is the settlement and employment plan did not meet the eligibility criteria. It was a paper-based application and all the paper documents I submitted were returned. I addressed honestly my previous application in the process of applying SINP (Saskatchewan’s PNP) and passed the SINP. Now I am preparing to apply for permanent residence under the Saskatchewan’s PNP.

How to answer the following questions in the "Immigration history and citizenships " subcategory of EE forms?

Has XXX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? (Y/N)?

Thank you so much.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
OK thanks Asivad,I will mention the UK address for two months and format will look like below in my PR form:

Is that fine ??? Yes.

But I can go ahead with only one PCC for Adress 1 from Pune/India ? Yes.

Please suggest

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

I came to know that while sending the case specific enquiry, we cannot send directly to CIC, we can only send to the specific visa office. But as i got the AOR on 30th Nov and i dont know my VO, so where to send the case specific enquiry?
Also we dont have any option to attach the LOE in CSE. So where to write the explanation.

Thanks in advance

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

I came to know that while sending the case specific enquiry, we cannot send directly to CIC, we can only send to the specific visa office. But as i got the AOR on 30th Nov and i dont know my VO, so where to send the case specific enquiry?
Also we dont have any option to attach the LOE in CSE. So where to write the explanation.

Thanks in advance
You may write an LOE and add it to the end or beginning of the other document and then convert all of them to one pdf file.
I have seen a case where the applicant submitted CSE to CIC and LVO and then after some time he was asked to send CSE to another LVO. So even if you send CSE to a wrong LVO, they will contact you and provide you with your LVO.
All the best,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

Thanks in advance
Use this link for generic CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Choose 'Express Entry' in the drop down menu. You can attach documents up to 2 Mb.

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I had a file for my financial proof (its size is more than 4MB), Its not allowing me to upload file more than 4MB, and we can not upload two files for any section. is there any other way to upload it ? I have 6 month of my bank transactions and RRSP documents thats why size is getting more than 4mb.

can you please advise ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Hi Asivad,

I had a file for my financial proof (its size is more than 4MB), Its not allowing me to upload file more than 4MB, and we can not upload two files for any section. is there any other way to upload it ? I have 6 month of my bank transactions and RRSP documents thats why size is getting more than 4mb.

can you please advise ?
Compress it further. Use tools like smallpdf, cutepdf etc.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yxlxh said:
Hi Asivad,

Thank you very much for your clear answers in detail.

I have another question related to my conditions I mentioned in my previous post when I filled the EE online forms today.

1. I had a refused and closed application to Nova Scotia Province Nominee Program 3 years ago and the reason of refusal is the settlement and employment plan did not meet the eligibility criteria. It was a paper-based application and all the paper documents I submitted were returned. I addressed honestly my previous application in the process of applying SINP (Saskatchewan’s PNP) and passed the SINP. Now I am preparing to apply for permanent residence under the Saskatchewan’s PNP.

How to answer the following questions in the "Immigration history and citizenships " subcategory of EE forms?

Has XXX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? (Y/N)?

Thank you so much.
Answer No to that question.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Hello Asivad,

I am trying to assess my masters degree through this WES link:

www wes org/ca/evaluations/preliminary asp

But i couldn't locate my institute in the list provided in this tool for India.

Does it means WES will not be able to assess my masters as my Institute is not present in the WES list of Indian Institutes and sending them documents and paying money will go in vain?

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
@Asivad Anac

I got an email titled "Ready for Visa" from the CPC-O with following contents.

1. Does this mean that my application for PR has been approved ?
2. Is this for the final Visa stamping ?

Best,
Pranjali

To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
· Change in health;
· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
· Change of address or phone number

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi

My AOR date is 19th Sept, hopefully this week or next week I should get PPR.
However, I have a question -

my wife is travelling to India for next two months. And I have a plan to travel after one month too for one month.
What should I do if I will get PPR in that time ?

should I change her stamping office to India or I should get her Passport through courier ?
Or, should I request cic to wait for two months ?

is anybody here having similar situation ?

What will be the convenient way for this situation.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
yogigal said:
@Asivad Anac

I got an email titled "Ready for Visa" from the CPC-O with following contents.

1. Does this mean that my application for PR has been approved ?
2. Is this for the final Visa stamping ?

Best,
Pranjali

To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
· Change in health;
· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
· Change of address or phone number
PPR. Send your passport. Congratulations