Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-16
AOR Received.
07-03-16
Med's Done....
10-03-16
One more question, I have done my medicals upfront. My previous application was rejected, so for my new ITA do I need to do the medicals again?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chella2700 said:
One more question, I have done my medicals upfront. My previous application was rejected, so for my new ITA do I need to do the medicals again?
Not required if you can submit another post ITA application within 6 months from the date of medicals.

ashwanee

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
AOR can take up to 3 months or more. rajkamalmohanram submitted their OINP application in early Nov and got their AOR earlier this week. Your AOR can be expected some time in mid March.
Thank you, Asivad.

+1

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Asivad Anac said:
Not a problem provided none of those deposits were 'suspiciously' large. A suspiciously large deposit would typically be at least 20% of your required LICO amount.
The only large amount was placed a year and a half ago, that's all but during the last 6 months. No I don't think so, so that's okay right?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
But the thing is I have more than one account, one in local currency and the other four eng currency. Will the sum of the 2 accounts applicable? Noting that one was made 6 years ago (foreign currency), the other was created a year and a half ago (local currency)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
But the thing is I have more than one account, one in local currency and the other four eng currency. Will the sum of the 2 accounts applicable? Noting that one was made 6 years ago (foreign currency), the other was created a year and a half ago (local currency)
Multiple currencies won't be a problem.

Vick3440

Nov 20, 2014
Vick3440 said:
Thanks a Asivad for your advice. :)
Hi Asivad, I have got Schedule A request both for me and my spouse. In my wife's form, do I need to declare in "membership of association with organizations" the organization name where my wife did part time work. I haven't put this information in the personal history during application since I dont have any documents to back that? and as I told she put information in her work permit (2015) application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vick3440 said:
Hi Asivad, I have got Schedule A request both for me and my spouse. In my wife's form, do I need to declare in "membership of association with organizations" the organization name where my wife did part time work. I haven't put this information in the personal history during application since I dont have any documents to back that? and as I told she put information in her work permit (2015) application.
Not relevant to the PR application. You can mention that or leave it out, your call.

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Hi,

While creating new Application, under the ID Documents - Summary section, do I need to mention old/expired passport numbers as well? My earlier passport got expired in 2011 and got myself a new one after that. I have my IELTS done on new passport. For my wife, however, her IELTS is done on her expired passport 4 months back, and she recently renewed her passport number. Do I and my wife both have to mentioned our old passports number here on this form?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadbangalore said:
Hi,

While creating new Application, under the ID Documents - Summary section, do I need to mention old/expired passport numbers as well? My earlier passport got expired in 2011 and got myself a new one after that. I have my IELTS done on new passport. For my wife, however, her IELTS is done on her expired passport 4 months back, and she recently renewed her passport number. Do I and my wife both have to mentioned our old passports number here on this form?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Not necessary. Just the valid passport.

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Hi Asivad
My manger suggested me to tell CIC about the correction in job leetter. I n case I decide to tell them, will it make any negative affect to my file.?
Thanks

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Hi Asivad,

In the process of filling the online forms after ITA, I have some questions as follows. May you help me to give a few answers? Thank you so much.

1. I had a refused and closed application to Nova Scotia Province Nominee Program 3 years ago and the reason of refusal is the settlement and employment plan did not meet the eligibility criteria. It was a paper-based application and all the paper documents I submitted were returned. I addressed honestly my previous application in the process of applying SINP (Saskatchewan’s PNP) and passed the SINP. Now I am preparing to apply for permanent residence under the Saskatchewan’s PNP.

How to answer the following two questions in EE’s form?
a)
Has XXX you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (Y/N)

b)
Has XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (Y/N)

2. For my former government position (as a policeman) 17 years ago which is not related with my NOC(National Occupational Classification), will I be required by CIC to provide a certificate or reference letter about it?

3. For my wife’s travel history, she cannot provide documents like visa to prove it. Will she be asked to provide her visa by CIC about the travelling?

She cannot prove her travel history because she held official passport of her employer for a business trip and she returned it back after her business trip.

4. Mailing address
If I will have a chance of receiving PPR(passport request) in the future, will I be asked to provide a more reliable address which will be used to receive the stamped passport? Or will they just use the mailing address I filled in EE form to mail the visa?

5. Education experience
If I have university’s degrees, do I need to provide my second period study like middle school?

6. I will not upload my wife’s reference letter because she has been working outside Canada and that could not give me any extra CRS points. But I will fill my wife’s work experience in the work history subcategory of EE form honestly to avoid being suspected of misrepresenting.
I will upload a letter of explanation in the corresponding placeholder. Please help me to consider whether the following explanation is acceptable?

Her work experiences were received outside Canada and cannot give me any CRS points. It is a little difficult for her to get reference letters. If you need more documents to identify her work experiences, she will collect and upload them with her best efforts after your request for them.

7. In the personal activities subcategory, if I fill two periods of time like the following, will it be considered leaving gap in time and will be asked to fill the gap?

XXX – 2013/5 XXX
2013/6- now XXX

8. Do I need to scan and prove the visa page and the blank pages of my passport?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhatthal said:
Hi Asivad
My manger suggested me to tell CIC about the correction in job leetter. I n case I decide to tell them, will it make any negative affect to my file.?
Thanks
No. Unless you really did not work for at least 2 years (730 days/104 weeks of at least 30 hours/week), you won't have any trouble on the basis of that reference letter.