Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwanee said:
Dear Asivad,

Many thanks for replying to my previous posts.

I have a question regarding OINP. I was reading on another thread that after receipt of your application courier, OINP sends a confirmation email within a few days. Is that true?
My courier was received on Dec 15 and I am waiting for the AOR at present. Am I missing something here?

Should I write to them to enquire about the status of my application?

Thank you!
AOR can take up to 3 months or more. rajkamalmohanram submitted their OINP application in early Nov and got their AOR earlier this week. Your AOR can be expected some time in mid March.

chella2700

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-16
AOR Received.
07-03-16
Med's Done....
10-03-16
Asivad Anac said:
AOR can take up to 3 months or more. rajkamalmohanram submitted their OINP application in early Nov and got their AOR earlier this week. Your AOR can be expected some time in mid March.
Hi Asivad,

I got a quick question, regarding my Letter of Experience.

My colleague has given me a reference letter in the letter head with the company stamp on it. I have also got salary certificate from my comapny (they are not giving me any form of Certificate of employment/ letter of reference). Can I use these two along with a letter of explanation from my end with the other documents such as pay stubs, should be fine?
In UAE it is not easy to get the document notarized, because of that my colleague issued reference letter on company letter head.

Please let me know is this ok?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chella2700 said:
Hi Asivad,

I got a quick question, regarding my Letter of Experience.

My colleague has given me a reference letter in the letter head with the company stamp on it. I have also got salary certificate from my comapny (they are not giving me any form of Certificate of employment/ letter of reference). Can I use these two along with a letter of explanation from my end with the other documents such as pay stubs, should be fine?
In UAE it is not easy to get the document notarized, because of that my colleague issued reference letter on company letter head.

Please let me know is this ok?
This won't be a problem if your colleague is authorized to issue such a letter in their official capacity because it happens to be printed on the letterhead.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Asivad,
I had a question for the proof of funds, do I have to provide an account balance (how much money I have under my name) for the last 6 months, or the deposits per month for the last 6 months . my bank account was open for a year and a half though..

chella2700

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-16
AOR Received.
07-03-16
Med's Done....
10-03-16
Asivad Anac said:
This won't be a problem if your colleague is authorized to issue such a letter in their official capacity because it happens to be printed on the letterhead.
Thank you Aisvad, however this letter is issued without the knowledge of management, as my manager and HR refused to give me the letter of reference. Still it won't be a problem eh?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Hello Asivad,
I had a question for the proof of funds, do I have to provide an account balance (how much money I have under my name) for the last 6 months, or the deposits per month for the last 6 months . my bank account was open for a year and a half though..
IRCC asks for a bank letter that, among other details, must mention current balance and 6 months average balance. If your bank cannot provide 6 months average balance, you would be required to provide 6 month bank statements showing all transactions (deposits and withdrawals).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chella2700 said:
Thank you Aisvad, however this letter is issued without the knowledge of management, as my manager and HR refused to give me the letter of reference. Still it won't be a problem eh?
Definitely not recommended. IRCC may reach out to your HR to confirm details of employment if they doubt the authenticity of this letter. Getting a letter printed on the letterhead without the knowledge of management isn't the best idea.

chella2700

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-16
AOR Received.
07-03-16
Med's Done....
10-03-16
Thank you Asivaad, then I need to get the letter notarized, or is there any other option for doing it apart from getting it notarized? Is it mandatory to get it notarized?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chella2700 said:
Thank you Asivaad, then I need to get the letter notarized, or is there any other option for doing it apart from getting it notarized? Is it mandatory to get it notarized?
Get another letter on plain paper and get that notarized. Or you can take the risk of submitting the letter you already have in your possession. It's not a certainty that IRCC would find out that your management is unaware of this letter but it is definitely a risk. Your call.

chella2700

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-16
AOR Received.
07-03-16
Med's Done....
10-03-16
I would rather get it notarized than taking that risky call, because my colleague and me both will be in trouble.
Because of these they won't reject the application right? I have got more than 67 points out of 100 and my CRS score also is not affected because of this employment.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Asivad Anac said:
IRCC asks for a bank letter that, among other details, must mention current balance and 6 months average balance. If your bank cannot provide 6 months average balance, you would be required to provide 6 month bank statements showing all transactions (deposits and withdrawals).
But what of I got to place my money in the bank account every once in a while will that be a problem?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
But what of I got to place my money in the bank account every once in a while will that be a problem?
Not a problem provided none of those deposits were 'suspiciously' large. A suspiciously large deposit would typically be at least 20% of your required LICO amount.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chella2700 said:
I would rather get it notarized than taking that risky call, because my colleague and me both will be in trouble.
Because of these they won't reject the application right? I have got more than 67 points out of 100 and my CRS score also is not affected because of this employment.
If this employment makes no difference to either your CRS or program eligibility, it is irrelevant to your PR application. You won't be refused on this basis if that is the case here.

chella2700

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-16
AOR Received.
07-03-16
Med's Done....
10-03-16