Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gouda333 said:
Dear Asivad

just i want share with you my case and may be there are similar cases been shared with you many time.
but i need your opinion

i received my eAOR 29 Dec 2015 and after that i had beed asked for schedule 4 ( i submitted ) and my medical passed

then as i am living in Saudi Arabia , cic asked me to submit PCC ( as to get PCC from saudi you must have official request from any authority )

after that i submitted then nothing change in my application just documents change to provided

my background not change to on process ( still not started )

thanks in advance for your advise
Nothing perceptibly wrong with your application. Order GCMS notes next month to check the progress on your application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
svg_dxb said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Need your help/Suggestion yet again!
I received ITA on 10th Feb, on the way to complete the online forms:

1. Regarding PCC: I live in Dubai, UAE from past 2 years, originally from DEL (New Delhi, India), the place I was living from past 10 years is now vacant in India (as I was living there on rent), and my parents have moved to some other place in the same City. Can you suggest which address to put for PCC request of DELHI? The current address of parents or my address while I was in India. PS: I have not lived at the new address, since I moved to Dubai, UAE.

The actual address doesn't matter - the city/country matters. Apply for PCC at the Indian consulate and provide the old/new address.

2. Regarding Travel / Personal History during completing the form: As I live in DXB (On Resident Work Permit) But I'm Citizen of India, So currently my base is Dubai, UAE since past 2 years, So regarding my travel back to India my home country (and country of citizenship) (Delhi) Do I add it under travel History or not?

Yes. If I recall correctly, the only trips excluded involved travel between Canada and country of origin.

3. Weird Problem during Travel History: I have traveled a lot, so there are approx. 23 lines of travel as it asks to mention all your travel history of past 10 years outside the country of residence/citizenship. Now it says: Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated. Error Description: Travel history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. Now what should I do? If I delete my travel, It would be incomplete!! Would you know if there is a limit to number of lines/inputs in the travel history?

Reduce the number of entries on the online form. Attach a PDF with the rest of the information provided in the same format. Include that PDF along with the LOE.

Please help!

OverallScore: 468
Express Entry Profile Creation Date: 12-August-2015
ITA Received: 10-February-2016
Criteria: Federal Skilled Worker (EXPRESS ENTRY)

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi asivad
Hav a query on funds proof
My bank is canara bank and I m showing the balance and statement from tht bank .
They gave me statement and balance certificate on plain a4 paper mentioning all details of bank like phone no. Address and all other details mentioned in help icon...
The only problem is they are not giving on bank letter head
Please suggest whther the balance certificate and sttement would be OK on plain a4 paper signed by manager with bank seal on it

I got ita on 10 feb

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam said:
Hi asivad
Hav a query on funds proof
My bank is canara bank and I m showing the balance and statement from tht bank .
They gave me statement and balance certificate on plain a4 paper mentioning all details of bank like phone no. Address and all other details mentioned in help icon...
The only problem is they are not giving on bank letter head
Please suggest whther the balance certificate and sttement would be OK on plain a4 paper signed by manager with bank seal on it

I got ita on 10 feb
IRCC does ask explicitly for this document to be on the institution's letterhead. However, if the letter has all the requierd details it should still be acceptable.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
IRCC does ask explicitly for this document to be on the institution's letterhead. However, if the letter has all the requierd details it should still be acceptable.
Thanks Asivad for kind reply.

I have one query , I got nomination from sinp and I am planning to land to Regina/Saskatoon airport.

Can I land somewhere else in Canada like Toronto and any other cities & get passport stamped and after some days (3-4 days) I will move to Saskatchewan or is it necessary to land in the state from which you got nomination ???

For how many days I need to stay in Saskatchewan before moving any other province or it is compulsory to stay 3 months in that province from which you got nomination???

Please help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Thanks Asivad for kind reply.

I have one query , I got nomination from sinp and I am planning to land to Regina/Saskatoon airport.

Can I land somewhere else in Canada like Toronto and any other cities & get passport stamped and after some days (3-4 days) I will move to Saskatchewan or is it necessary to land in the state from which you got nomination ???

You will have to land in the province or at least have an onward ticket (in the immediate future) to that province if you cannot find a direct flight to that province.

For how many days I need to stay in Saskatchewan before moving any other province or it is compulsory to stay 3 months in that province from which you got nomination???

No minimum stay required. You are free to go anywhere in Canada after activating your PR status as part of your landing formalities.

Please help

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
thank you asivad...

For PR card, what address do we need to give for physcial receival of PR card.. It has to be canada address

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
Asivad Anac for PM, or atlas part of Trudeau's cabinet please!

I have asked this question on the forum before but I haven't got a satisfactory answer.

I had read in several places while applying for FSW that one needs to acquire one year full-time continuous work experience within the past three (or in some places -ten) years. My wife's (though who we are applying) last continuous 1 yr work experience is over six years ago. All her recent experience has been consultancies of about 6 months or so with gaps in between projects. Would she still qualify?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
thank you asivad...

For PR card, what address do we need to give for physcial receival of PR card.. It has to be canada address
Has to be a Canadian address. You can provide any temporary address for now and update it later after you find a permanent place.

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad

i had me wes evaluation since july 2013 and as far as i know its valid for 5 years and also its not required to be updated if the evaluation after april 2013 ( check link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=867&top=6 )

i am PNP nova scotia and i got already the nomination and had eAOR since 29 dec 2015 .

note i found below in my wes evaluation this note ( citizen and immigration canada -FSWP )

my question is i had submitted my application using that evaluation and now i am seeing that many mentioned that when u using wes evaluation , you must choose the immigration program that i am applying on- is there any problem on that ?
thanks in advance

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Dear Asivad, dear forum members,

Is an IMMIGRATION LETTER (or Consulate Letter) provided by a US bank enough as a proof of funds? Anyone had an experience providing such letters to CIC as POF? The bank said it does not have official seal to put on the letter, but I guess the letter will come on the official letterhead of the bank. All the other required information needed will be included in the letter.

Thank you.

ashwanee

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

Many thanks for replying to my previous posts.

I have a question regarding OINP. I was reading on another thread that after receipt of your application courier, OINP sends a confirmation email within a few days. Is that true?
My courier was received on Dec 15 and I am waiting for the AOR at present. Am I missing something here?

Should I write to them to enquire about the status of my application?

Thank you!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YokoDaddy said:
Asivad Anac for PM, or atlas part of Trudeau's cabinet please!

I have asked this question on the forum before but I haven't got a satisfactory answer.

I had read in several places while applying for FSW that one needs to acquire one year full-time continuous work experience within the past three (or in some places -ten) years. My wife's (though who we are applying) last continuous 1 yr work experience is over six years ago. All her recent experience has been consultancies of about 6 months or so with gaps in between projects. Would she still qualify?
For basic FSW eligibility, one needs at least 1 year of continuous full-time work experience in NOC 0/A/B within last 10 years.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gouda333 said:
Dear Asivad

i had me wes evaluation since july 2013 and as far as i know its valid for 5 years and also its not required to be updated if the evaluation after april 2013 ( check link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=867&top=6 )

i am PNP nova scotia and i got already the nomination and had eAOR since 29 dec 2015 .

note i found below in my wes evaluation this note ( citizen and immigration canada -FSWP )

my question is i had submitted my application using that evaluation and now i am seeing that many mentioned that when u using wes evaluation , you must choose the immigration program that i am applying on- is there any problem on that ?
thanks in advance
Given that you have a PN and the attendant 600 points, this shouldn't be a problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAD_CAD said:
Dear Asivad, dear forum members,

Is an IMMIGRATION LETTER (or Consulate Letter) provided by a US bank enough as a proof of funds? Anyone had an experience providing such letters to CIC as POF? The bank said it does not have official seal to put on the letter, but I guess the letter will come on the official letterhead of the bank. All the other required information needed will be included in the letter.

Thank you.
If it has all the required details, is dated and printed on the letterhead, it should suffice.