+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I just moved places, so I would like to know if I need to send a CSE to CIC. Although my EE mailing address is my work address (which has not changed). Please advise, do I still need to send a CSE to CIC as regards to my change of residential address?

Thanks in anticipation.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mcadam said:
Hi Asivad,

I just moved places, so I would like to know if I need to send a CSE to CIC. Although my EE mailing address is my work address (which has not changed). Please advise, do I still need to send a CSE to CIC as regards to my change of residential address?

Thanks in anticipation.
If its not your mailing address and is within the same city/country i assume, even if it's not, there is no need post eAPR/AOR.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Hey Asivad,
I need a help. We are from India..recently received PR and passports r stamped too. The question is my husband who is a primary applicant is traveling to US .. Can he directly travel for landing and PR related formalities from there only? Does he need to carry his and my documents of funds and items he is carrying with him if he is going from US? And then He can come back? I will also enter before the due dates...but not now.

Thanks... Plz help

mapletrunk

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To : Asivad Anac

If you could give me your opinion on my case, would really appreciate it :

I applied before under CEC but was refused due to the fact that my current job is not permanent and non-seasonal(Contract). My work permit and corresponding LMO(LMIA) expires end of March. As of now the my company had issued me a permanent Offer of Employment(same job) subject to getting a legal status in Canada (e.g. PR visa). I already signed it.

Can i re-apply again under CEC using this Offer of Employment document and stating again that i have a permanent job, using my current LM0(LMIA)? If possible, i dont want to get another LMIA because its obvious that am on implied permanent status due to the new offer.

Thanks you for your help.

Asivad Anac said:
If you're claiming 600 additional points, your job offer letter must state that the job is Permanent, Indeterminate and Non-seasonal. To get 600 additional points, you need a valid LMIA supported job.

If you aren't claiming 600 additional points, your job offer letter need not have any of those words. You can apply under CEC even without having an LMIA job.
I want to claim the 600 additional points. I was hoping i can used the remaining validity of my existing LMO/LMIA for the new permanent, indeterminate and non-seasonal job offer. The offer was worded as an ammendment to the original contract. All other conditions remains the same.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pspandya said:
Hey Asivad,
I need a help. We are from India..recently received PR and passports r stamped too. The question is my husband who is a primary applicant is traveling to US .. Can he directly travel for landing and PR related formalities from there only? Does he need to carry his and my documents of funds and items he is carrying with him if he is going from US? And then He can come back? I will also enter before the due dates...but not now.

Thanks... Plz help
hello he can land from US. but then he needs to wait till he gets pr card or else he cannot travel back to canada.

as you need to give an address (canadian address) where they will mail your pr card which currently takes 3-4 months. so he has to remain in canada for taht period or else he needs to apply for pr travel document from india when he plans to reenter canada.

he will need copr, passport, proof of funds with him to land.

you can land later before medical expiry thats fine.

but he needs to stay till he get pr card or else he needs to apply for pr travel document from india when he plans to reenter canada.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ntwkengg said:
hello he can land from US. but then he needs to wait till he gets pr card or else he cannot travel back to canada.

as you need to give an address (canadian address) where they will mail your pr card which currently takes 3-4 months. so he has to remain in canada for taht period or else he needs to apply for pr travel document from india when he plans to reenter canada.

he will need copr, passport, proof of funds with him to land.

you can land later before medical expiry thats fine.

but he needs to stay till he get pr card or else he needs to apply for pr travel document from india when he plans to reenter canada.
No, he can come out of Canada, and return later by getting his travel documents form the country he/she is in. It is very easy to get and can be arranged in a week or 10 days(max), only thing is he/she needs to go to the local Canadian embassy with his passport, PR etc...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ntwkengg said:
read again what i said canadawecome......
Sorry i missed the travel back part, but for PR card he need not stay put in Canada, he can come back provided if he has some known relatives/friends at the given address who can receive the PR card and send it to him.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Sorry i missed the travel back part, but for PR card he need not stay put in Canada, he can come back provided if he has some known relatives/friends at the given address who can receive the PR card and send it to him.
yep thats what i meant.

also for pr travel document you apply through nearby VAC ( visa application center) in India. it will take 1-3 weeks. and $50 app fees.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

I am PNP outlander (AOR OCT) yesterday I have received an email from my local visa office requesting me to submit Schedule A for me and spouse in addition to full address and contact information. Does this mean anything?

Thanks pal.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirgic said:
Dear Asivad,

I am PNP outlander (AOR OCT) yesterday I have received an email from my local visa office requesting me to submit Schedule A for me and spouse in addition to full address and contact information. Does this mean anything?

Thanks pal.
Schedule A requests are common and may be required for a variety of reasons. Doesn't mean anything in particular.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapletrunk said:
To : Asivad Anac

If you could give me your opinion on my case, would really appreciate it :

I applied before under CEC but was refused due to the fact that my current job is not permanent and non-seasonal(Contract). My work permit and corresponding LMO(LMIA) expires end of March. As of now the my company had issued me a permanent Offer of Employment(same job) subject to getting a legal status in Canada (e.g. PR visa). I already signed it.

Can i re-apply again under CEC using this Offer of Employment document and stating again that i have a permanent job, using my current LM0(LMIA)? If possible, i dont want to get another LMIA because its obvious that am on implied permanent status due to the new offer.

Thanks you for your help.

I want to claim the 600 additional points. I was hoping i can used the remaining validity of my existing LMO/LMIA for the new permanent, indeterminate and non-seasonal job offer. The offer was worded as an ammendment to the original contract. All other conditions remains the same.
I imagine that you cannot claim 600 points based on this offer letter as it implies that the permanency of your job offer is contingent on receiving a positive PR decision while what you really need is for the offer to be 'Permanent, non-seasonal and indeterminate' to qualify for 600 additional points in addition to a positive LMIA.

You can, of course, apply on the basis of this letter and other documents in your possession and let the officers decide on the legitimacy of your claim.

All the best!

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Attention: Asivad,

I need your advice urgently.

Today I got PPR. I have to send PP to Accra, Ghana within 15 days. I just came from my current resident country, Nigeria to my home country, Bangladesh on Feb 04 for 1 month vacation.

Please advise me what's the best solution to send PP to Ghana.

Should I go back to Nigeria and then send it immediately?
Can I send pp from my home country to Ghana? If yes, will it make any issue for sending from home country?
Should I extend days by sending CSE?

Thanks.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine that you cannot claim 600 points based on this offer letter as it implies that the permanency of your job offer is contingent on receiving a positive PR decision while what you really need is for the offer to be 'Permanent, non-seasonal and indeterminate' to qualify for 600 additional points in addition to a positive LMIA.

You can, of course, apply on the basis of this letter and other documents in your possession and let the officers decide on the legitimacy of your claim.

All the best!
Hi Asivad,

so what should be exact wording?

CIC says:

"Under the FSWC and the CEC, a job offer is considered to be a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” if it is for continuous, paid, full-time work that is permanent, non-seasonal and in skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) matrix, and if it meets one of the following two conditions:

the employer making the job offer has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA); or
the candidate
is currently working in Canada in a NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA,
is working for an employer listed on the work permit,
is authorized to work in Canada when submitting their application and when the visa is issued, and
has received a job offer from their employer for a full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate job in NOC Skill Type 0, A or B if accepted as a permanent resident."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pool.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnny123 said:
Hi Asivad,

so what should be exact wording?

CIC says:

"Under the FSWC and the CEC, a job offer is considered to be a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” if it is for continuous, paid, full-time work that is permanent, non-seasonal and in skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) matrix, and if it meets one of the following two conditions:

the employer making the job offer has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA); or
the candidate
is currently working in Canada in a NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA,
is working for an employer listed on the work permit,
is authorized to work in Canada when submitting their application and when the visa is issued, and
has received a job offer from their employer for a full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate job in NOC Skill Type 0, A or B if accepted as a permanent resident."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pool.asp
'Permanent, full-time, non-seasonal and indeterminate' - all mandatory. There were refusals earlier last year because the offer letter omitted one or more of those words. If all of those are in there and the applicant meets other program requirements, they can certainly apply.