+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Caliban

Dec 12, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Do nothing. Wait for them to react.
But what will the consequences be if they find out for themselves? Will I be barred forever?

I was thinking about filing a CSE (but the question is, how to explain my initial No).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caliban said:
But what will the consequences be if they find out for themselves? Will I be barred forever?

I was thinking about filing a CSE (but the question is, how to explain my initial No).
You won't be barred forever - this was never a criminal inadmissibility concern. You should've answered Yes but you didn't and that's the reality of the situation. The good news is that nothing appears in your PCC so IRCC isn't going to be unduly bothered about checking for records in Russia to reconfirm if your PCC is accurate. Actually, your PCC is accurate because this could potentially be too 'little' a criminal misadventure to be reported on a PCC. All said and done, you've answered No so stick to it now. In the extremely unlikely event of being prompted by IRCC, explain the situation. Else forget all about this.

All the best!

Caliban

Dec 12, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You won't be barred forever - this was never a criminal inadmissibility concern. You should've answered Yes but you didn't and that's the reality of the situation. The good news is that nothing appears in your PCC so IRCC isn't going to be unduly bothered about checking for records in Russia to reconfirm if your PCC is accurate. Actually, your PCC is accurate because this could potentially be too 'little' a criminal misadventure to be reported on a PCC. All said and done, you've answered No so stick to it now. In the extremely unlikely event of being prompted by IRCC, explain the situation. Else forget all about this.

All the best!
Hopefully, yes.
Actually, I am concerned because theft is a criminal offence in Canada: unlike in Russia, they don't distinguish between minor "administrative" (non-criminal) theft and a larger, criminal theft. And by their standards, I am a convict.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caliban said:
Hopefully, yes.
Actually, I am concerned because theft is a criminal offence in Canada: unlike in Russia, they don't distinguish between minor "administrative" (non-criminal) theft and a larger, criminal theft. And by their standards, I am a convict.
As I said, this would've been a whole lot easier and straightforward if you'd simply answered Yes in the first place. You wouldn't have been penalized even then. But it still doesn't matter as your PCC indicates a clean record. Nothing else matters.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Asivad,
Concerning the PCC, should I address to Canada Immigration Center, or just Canada?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Sorry I wasn't clear enough, they ask what is the purpose of the PCC, what should I say? Canada Immigration or Immigration purposes. Sorry again for the troouble

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Sorry I wasn't clear enough, they ask what is the purpose of the PCC, what should I say? Canada Immigration or Immigration purposes. Sorry again for the troouble
Canada immigration is fine.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Hello Asivad,

I have received WES ECA with Canadian Equivalency - Bachelors Degree 4 Years. But I also have 1 year certification in business administration course from a non recognized Institute (So WES may also not recognize this) post Bachelors Degree . Earlier for EE, i was planning to only include Bachelors Degree 4 Years with Option 1 but when i observed below huge changes in my score due to Option 2, i feel somehow i may also be able to include my certification.

Option 1 - Bachelor's Degree(three or more year program..... ) ---> CRS Score - 420 (WES ECA received with Canadian Equivalency - Bachelors Degree 4 Years)
Option 2 - Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. (One must be a program......) ---> CRS Score - 452 (If i include both degree and Certificate)

But the issue is if WES doesn't recognize and doesn't provide ECA, I have to choose only option 1??

Please guide.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keepsmiling said:
Hello Asivad,

I have received WES ECA with Canadian Equivalency - Bachelors Degree 4 Years. But I also have 1 year certification in business administration course from a non recognized Institute (So WES may also not recognize this) post Bachelors Degree . Earlier for EE, i was planning to only include Bachelors Degree 4 Years with Option 1 but when i observed below huge changes in my score due to Option 2, i feel somehow i may also be able to include my certification.

Option 1 - Bachelor's Degree(three or more year program..... ) ---> CRS Score - 420 (WES ECA received with Canadian Equivalency - Bachelors Degree 4 Years)
Option 2 - Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. (One must be a program......) (If i include both degree and Certificate) ---> CRS Score - 452

But the issue is if WES doesn't recognize and doesn't provide ECA, I have to choose only option 1??

Please guide.
That is a significant difference and, as you correctly point out, it can be possible only if WES assesses your post Bachelors certification. The only way of knowing that for sure is by actually paying WES the fee and sending the documents across to them.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Ramii said:
Hello Asivad,
Concerning the PCC, should I address to Canada Immigration Center, or just Canada?
To whom the PCC document is addressed to is the least of CIC's botheration. Anyway you have no control over it, as it is what the authorities issue to you in their own format. (every country has their own format, so it is non-standard)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
thanks Asivad

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I am uploading my documents, for few items, i have multiple files , do i need to scan them together and upload as a single file, or we can upload multiple files for each secction ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Hi Asivad,

I am uploading my documents, for few items, i have multiple files , do i need to scan them together and upload as a single file, or we can upload multiple files for each secction ?
1 file per section - merge and upload.