+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for helping everyone on this forums. Can you provide your suggestions on my case.

Can we apply for bridge work permit and leave Canada and company until we get our open work permit?

My project is done and my company sending me back to my home country as I am on closed WP (which expires in Jan 30th). So I need to join other company(ready to take me) but I don't have open wp. Can I apply now for bridge work permit and go my home country?

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Hello Asivad,

I have recvd Schedule A request. While filling it in I noticed that my education months wil change - will that affect my application ?
Shall I write a LOE !!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for helping everyone on this forums. Can you provide your suggestions on my case.

Can we apply for bridge work permit and leave Canada and company until we get our open work permit?

My project is done and my company sending me back to my home country as I am on closed WP (which expires in Jan 30th). So I need to join other company(ready to take me) but I don't have open wp. Can I apply now for bridge work permit and go my home country?
You can certainly apply for BOWP to continue living and working (on implied status) in Canada while your PR application is being processed.

Read here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssd said:
Hello Asivad,

I have recvd Schedule A request. While filling it in I noticed that my education months wil change - will that affect my application ?
Shall I write a LOE !!
Minor detail if it doesn't interfere with your work experience and/or make an impact on your score. If none of those will happen due to this change, no LOE required.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You can certainly apply for BOWP to continue living and working (on implied status) in Canada while your PR application is being processed.

Read here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp
Hi,

but there is no project with my company (closed wp) but I have a job with other company and I am allowed to work for that company only if I get my BOWP wp or PR. for now, I can apply for BOWP and then go home and come back with open wp to join other company. will that work?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Hi,

but there is no project with my company (closed wp) but I have a job with other company and I am allowed to work for that company only if I get my BOWP wp or PR. for now, I can apply for BOWP and then go home and come back with open wp to join other company. will that work?
People usually apply for BOWP so that they can continue living and working inside Canada! You can certainly leave after applying for BOWP but that kind of defeats the purpose of applying for it in the first place. Going by your timeline, you should receive your PPR before anything concrete happens with your BOWP application. If you're going home anyway, no point applying for BOWP. Just wait for your PR decision.

All the best!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Hi,

I submitted a CSE on Friday January 15th, but have not received anything from CIC indicating that they got it! No email, nothing in MyCIC account!! Is it weird?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Hi,

I submitted a CSE on Friday January 15th, but have not received anything from CIC indicating that they got it! No email, nothing in MyCIC account!! Is it weird?
You typically get an automated response acknowledging the receipt of communication and informing you that they will process it within 30 days.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
You typically get an automated response acknowledging the receipt of communication and informing you that they will process it within 30 days.
Yes, I received that!
Thank you.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Could you answer a quick question for me please?
I have one masters in Canada and one abroad. I have not added UoTCES evaluation into my express entry profile for my degree abroad. I have only included my masters in Canada's details. If I add evaluation information for my BS and MBA completed abroad, would my score change or would it stay same based on highest level of education (masters from Canada)?

Thanks so much.

ind2can2015

Sep 2, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I need a clarification about passport request.

I got an ITA in Jan last week. I'm staying in Canada as a student and my wife is in India.

So when I get a passport request how should we send the passport...?
Like where should my wife be sending her passport and where should I send the passport...?
Any postal details will be intimated during that time..?
your help is highly appreciated.

thanks,
Adithya

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsmee said:
Hi Asivad,

Could you answer a quick question for me please?
I have one masters in Canada and one abroad. I have not added UoTCES evaluation into my express entry profile for my degree abroad. I have only included my masters in Canada's details. If I add evaluation information for my BS and MBA completed abroad, would my score change or would it stay same based on highest level of education (masters from Canada)?

Thanks so much.
It'll stay the same.