+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi Asivad, so I understand that there should be a bank account number?
I already got the transfer and reasin for transfer is writen the name of my husband.
So the money there is useless, cant take it out, cant use it either?
Bank transfers are easier to authenticate - gift transfers made using cash are also acceptable, just that cash has that problem of being untraceable to it's source.

Keep the car sale out of your documentation because you have a mismatch in the amounts there. Just submit the signed self-declaration from your husband about this being a gift and also add the receipt/statement from the bank for this transaction (cash being deposited to your account). Hopefully, that should suffice.

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
Hello,

FOR POF, I have a big debit from my account when I paid my down payment of my apartment. Do I need to explain why did i have that money take out of my account to CIC?

My common in law partner also transfer me 5000 after that to help cover the cost of the down payment.

What do I have to do to explain both situation?

Thanks

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

I got AOR on 30th Nov. I am noticing in MY CIC account, Under “View my submitted applications or profiles,” there is a table. Under “Application type” it will say “Express Entry.” Choose the “Check status and messages” button. Then when i click on that my application is blank. i.e
Application/Profile status- Open
Province/Territory Nomination-
Job Bank registration-
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria-
ITA Status-
Review of Submitted Documents-

Everything is coming blank and i am noticing the same from last 15-20 days. Did i need to report or is it normal? Please help me out.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Hi I have a question, rather a small worry. I applied under CEC on 11-Dec and I am expecting a letter from CIC to get Singapore PCC.
Its been more than a month since I submitted my app but still the letter had not come. Is this normal? How much time does it usually take to provide this letter with which I can get Singapore PCC.

Any advise would be helpful. Thanks.

APL

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App:EE6-11-15/OldCEC 20-10-14
Doc's Request.
Doc Request- Sch A-3-12-15/none
AOR Received.
AOR:6-11-2015/19-02-15
Med's Request
Med:Passed19-11-15/Upfront-16-12-15
Passport Req..
PPR-waiting/29-2-16
VISA ISSUED...
PP Delivered-1-3-16
LANDED..........
15-3-2016
Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding NOC codes and would like anyone's feedback who has ever encountered this on the forum or elsewhere.

I submitted my application with NOC 1112 because I think that it best fits my roles and responsibilities. However, I think that NOC 4162 also fits my roles and responsibilities. Now lets say that the visa officer thinks that NOC 4162 is a better fit for my role and not NOC 1112. Do you guys think it would be an outright rejection or do you think visa officer can place me in the other NOC given that both NOC 1112 and NOC 4162 fall under Skill type A ? Please share if anyone has experienced this or seen someone go through this ?

Logically, visa officer should not be rejecting it outright because under FSW, it doesn't really matter what NOC Code you have as long as it is Skill type 0,A or B. So if visa officer thinks that the applicant's job description fits better with another NOC job code (and not the one identified in the application) as long as both NOC codes are under Skill type 0,A or B, it shouldn't really matter. Please correct me if I am wrong or if someone has experienced otherwise.

I am an inland FSW btw, Application submitted on Nov 6th. Most recent GCMS notes from Dec 15th indicate that my eligibility is met, criminality is passed, and medical is passed and 11.2 assessment is met as well. Now my file has been transferred from CIO to CPC-Ottawa. I am just scared that during detailed review at CPC Ottawa, visa officer might have issues with my chosen NOC.

Also, please let me know if someone has tried changing NOC code or sending an explanation letter/CSE enquiry regarding this. Any other advice etc. ?

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your replies.

APL

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
APL said:
Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding NOC codes and would like anyone's feedback who has ever encountered this on the forum or elsewhere.

I submitted my application with NOC 1112 because I think that it best fits my roles and responsibilities. However, I think that NOC 4162 also fits my roles and responsibilities. Now lets say that the visa officer thinks that NOC 4162 is a better fit for my role and not NOC 1112. Do you guys think it would be an outright rejection or do you think visa officer can place me in the other NOC given that both NOC 1112 and NOC 4162 fall under Skill type A ? Please share if anyone has experienced this or seen someone go through this ?

It totally depends on your VO (and yes despite the CIC rules & regulations a lot depends on him/her) VO may or may not (if you are lucky)

Logically, visa officer should not be rejecting it outright because under FSW, it doesn't really matter what NOC Code you have as long as it is Skill type 0,A or B. So if visa officer thinks that the applicant's job description fits better with another NOC job code (and not the one identified in the application) as long as both NOC codes are under Skill type 0,A or B, it shouldn't really matter. Please correct me if I am wrong or if someone has experienced otherwise.

Yes, i feel you are absolutely right here, but the question is why should a VO take the pains of searching for the right NOC (even if it lies under skill type 0, A or B) when the applicant has knowing/unknowing quoted the wrong one. Directing the applicant to the right doesn't exactly fall under their roles & responsibilities. So there...

I am an inland FSW btw, Application submitted on Nov 6th. Most recent GCMS notes from Dec 15th indicate that my eligibility is met, criminality is passed, and medical is passed and 11.2 assessment is met as well. Now my file has been transferred from CIO to CPC-Ottawa. I am just scared that during detailed review at CPC Ottawa, visa officer might have issues with my chosen NOC.

So you do seem to be lucky so far after all...Good luck for the rest of the journey as well.

Also, please let me know if someone has tried changing NOC code or sending an explanation letter/CSE enquiry regarding this. Any other advice etc. ?

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your replies.

APL

APL

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App:EE6-11-15/OldCEC 20-10-14
Doc's Request.
Doc Request- Sch A-3-12-15/none
AOR Received.
AOR:6-11-2015/19-02-15
Med's Request
Med:Passed19-11-15/Upfront-16-12-15
Passport Req..
PPR-waiting/29-2-16
VISA ISSUED...
PP Delivered-1-3-16
LANDED..........
15-3-2016
Thank you for your response. Yes its going to be a close shave. Do you think its a good idea to go with a CSE leaving a note for visa officer stating that hey visa officer you might wanna check NOC 4162 before rejecting my application and making me do it allover again and eventually reviewing it again to approve it at a later point. I am really tempted to do it. Any pros and cons that I may have missed ?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
APL said:
Thank you for your response. Yes its going to be a close shave. Do you think its a good idea to go with a CSE leaving a note for visa officer stating that hey visa officer you might wanna check NOC 4162 before rejecting my application and making me do it allover again and eventually reviewing it again to approve it at a later point. I am really tempted to do it. Any pros and cons that I may have missed ?
You may do that if you feel the urge to do so ... but it would be advisable to get a confirmation from NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca before you really disturb the hornet's nest. What if what you quoted is already correct, am sure you wouldn't like to disturb that business as usual unnecessarily would you?

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have a question about the below :

1. Please tell us about Your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters.

Do i need to add the info about my spouse as well here , she is already part of the application.

2. in personal addresss history, i had several small travels to various countries, do i need to include all of them in the address history or just mention my permanent residence address at that time. and include all travel details to travel history section.

Please help.

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi Asivad Anac,

Can you please confirm, if below matter will suffice my LOE?

To,
Citizenship and Immigration office,
Federal Skilled Worker,
Canada
Express Entry Profile: E000233111
Sub: LOE for Express entry profile-E000233111

Dear Sir,

I, Saravpreet Singh, herewith forward the application for self under NOC code : 1111 “Financial auditors and accountants“ of the Federal skilled workers programme. I am an Income Tax Professional and have completed Masters of Business and Bachelor of Commerce. Below is the additional information related to my previous applications to Canada.
Additional Information-
1. Disclosure of “Opening of file for a Quebec Selection Certificate”
Attached is the scanned acknowledgement of receipt of the fees for a Quebec Selection Certificate” on July 25, 2012. I only received attached 3 pages (photocopies) from the department till date, since I applied in July 2012.
It has been more than 2 years that I applied under Quebec Selection Certificate Programme and didn’t get a response, so I decided to apply under Federal Skilled Worker “FSW” programme.
Please note, I am enclosing this letter and photocopies just to provide all of the information available to best of my knowledge to support my application for “FSW”.
2. Disclosure of “Application for Permanent Residence in Canada”
Attached is the scanned letter received from CIC for my application which was returned to me. I applied for FSW in November 2014 and received an UCI -92592231 for the same, but due to a limit of 1,000 applications in the category, my file was not processed and was returned to me on 23 February 2015.
Please note, I am enclosing this letter and scanned documents to provide all of the information available to best of my knowledge to support my application for “Express entry”.

If you require any further information/documents to process the file please let me know. I would be happy to furnish the same.
Yours Faithfully,
Saravpreet Singh

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanEEPR said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a question about the below :

1. Please tell us about Your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters.

Do i need to add the info about my spouse as well here , she is already part of the application.

No.

2. in personal addresss history, i had several small travels to various countries, do i need to include all of them in the address history or just mention my permanent residence address at that time. and include all travel details to travel history section.

Well, its always safe to mention the appropriate address in the country of stay. I don't think mentioning your permanent address everywhere is a good idea. Also, you should most definitely mention any and all foreign travel in the past 10 years in the travel history section.
Please help.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey I didnt know where to ask... where can see what the relevant abreviations like aor ppr and so on mean?