+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
FaizanAli46 said:
Hello,

I received RPRF request from CIC. I paid that fee online and submit the receipt in mycic account. I am wondering if I chose a right action. Actually, in receipt they mentioned I had to print the receipt and upload it but I didnt print it, just save the receipt which is already in pdf format and uploaded it in mycic. Is this course of action right..?
Second, in express entry, where RPRF request stands? I mean is there any chances if application got rejected after RPRF and what time is required for PPR after RPRF request..?

Thanks in advance

PS: I submitted my complete application on 3rd December 2015 and wondering if they process it really fast cuz rprf request is too early, isnt it..?
I don't think the problem is you uploaded the soft copy of the receipt. I guess you can open a CSE and tell them you have already paid the fee and attach the copy of the receipt again.

As for your second question, usually, if you get a RPRF request, it means your application is almost through (Although, last week, I remember reading about a case where an applicant was rejected after he paid RPRF; Exceptional case).

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
The answer has to be Yes.

Even though she hasn't used any other name, there exists at least 1 legally valid document which carries another variant of her name. An affidavit stating this fact would suffice along with documentation evidence.
Hi Asivad,

I would like to make a correction to my previous question. The marriage certificate shows her names as "name before marriage" and "name after marriage" (in the latter one, my last name is added. In that case, do you think I still need an affidavit?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:
Hi Asivad,

I would like to make a correction to my previous question. The marriage certificate shows her names as "name before marriage" and "name after marriage" (in the latter one, my last name is added. In that case, do you think I still need an affidavit?
Not required.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ishneetd said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I am facing issues yet again!

I had got my ECA done in April 2015. My Service level was "Evaluation - Document by Document (Initial Application)" costing $233.91.

I received an ITA recently in the Jan 2016 draw. I started preparing my documents and was reading through the forum 'Reasons for rejection'. I came to know that the ECA level should be "CIC-FSW" package which is somewhere around $ 254.25.

Are these both service levels different? Will my service level not be accepted my CIC? If yes, what should I do now? WIll I be able to make it before the 60 days deadline?

Please help! Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
Ishneet
Does your ECA report number have an IMM suffix? This was a problem which was widely discussed on the forum in 2015 and affected some applicants who had ECAs done in 2014 or earlier. If your ECA was in 2015, you shouldn't have a problem. If your report doesn't have the IMM suffix, contact WES and they will send you a CIC-approved format for a nominal fee within 2 weeks.

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Does your ECA report number have an IMM suffix? This was a problem which was widely discussed on the forum in 2015 and affected some applicants who had ECAs done in 2014 or earlier. If your ECA was in 2015, you shouldn't have a problem. If your report doesn't have the IMM suffix, contact WES and they will send you a CIC-approved format for a nominal fee within 2 weeks.
Oh yesss...It does have a suffix IMM. You are a genius Asivad Anac!!!

Hoooooowwww can you know everything about Immigration.

Thank you very very very much!!!

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can someone please tell me what CIC means by "Photographs must be original and not altered in any way". Is it like, for example if any scars/pimples should not be photoshopped?

Thanks in advance,
RJ

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Hi Asivad

Pls advice on below:

hi

after receiving ITA i have already applied for PR.

Now as passport was expiring in 8-10 months i have already renewed the passport after advise of my consultant.

now he is saying updating a passport now is not available, may be next time when CIC ask for any information.

please guide me if

1. How to update passport at this stage

2. Is it right move what I have done.

Thanks
Unquote

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

Can someone please tell me what CIC means by "Photographs must be original and not altered in any way". Is it like, for example if any scars/pimples should not be photoshopped?

Thanks in advance,
RJ
Yes, IMO. Altering the photo in any manner - Photoshopping, adding filters etc is not permitted. Photos should be provided as they were shot.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harry16125 said:
Hi Asivad

Pls advice on below:

hi

after receiving ITA i have already applied for PR.

Now as passport was expiring in 8-10 months i have already renewed the passport after advise of my consultant.

now he is saying updating a passport now is not available, may be next time when CIC ask for any information.

please guide me if

1. How to update passport at this stage

2. Is it right move what I have done.

Thanks
Unquote
You were doing the right thing. You can ask your consultant to raise a CSE and update CIC with the new passport number. CIC might not request this information. You have to be proactive and inform CIC.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Asivad,

Need your inputs.

As getting PCC sometime takes time so I had applied for PCC immediately after ONIP acknowledgement. I had got my PCC on 29th September, 2015. But I have received ITA on 13th November and I submitted my application on 5th December.

1. Will there be any issue as PCC has ISSUED before ITA ?
2. What is the validity period of PCC for in-house country ?

Kindly advise.....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
HRDJ said:
Dear Asivad,

Need your inputs.

As getting PCC sometime takes time so I had applied for PCC immediately after ONIP acknowledgement. I had got my PCC on 29th September, 2015. But I have received ITA on 13th November and I submitted my application on 5th December.

1. Will there be any issue as PCC has ISSUED before ITA ?

Not at all

2. What is the validity period of PCC for in-house country ?

Any PCC you submit to CIC must not be older than 6 months.

Kindly advise.....

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IS IT NECESSARY TO ATTACH INCOME TAX ASSESSMENT WITH CIC OR PNP APPLICATION?